Eu Tô Chegando - Madonna

Mat.Guy

OMG that was such an amazing interview.

Who is the guy? All of you are making fun of him, but I think he's super cute :lol:/> But I feel the same way as Madonna, all Brazilians are attractive to me. It's the language.

Is it just me or she kind of felt attracted to him? Lol

I don't usually like him and his awful show, but that was a nice interview. I give him that.

OMG that was such an amazing interview.

Who is the guy? All of you are making fun of him, but I think he's super cute :lol: But I feel the same way as Madonna, all Brazilians are attractive to me. It's the language.

Thats because you havent see me speaking english yet honey. ;)

maybe she knows him ....she normally doesn't hug and kiss journalists that way..she called him 'my friend'.

maybe she knows him ....she normally doesn't hug and kiss journalists that way..she called him 'my friend'.

Yeah, I know, i was like "my FRIEND"?!?!?!

Anyway, this is one of her best interviews ever. The setting, the Rocco, the cassette player, the green soup, the late hour.

QUEEN OF LIFE

Marvelous! This is quite mesmerizing more so coz she's so normal. I mean, she's been MADONNA to the world for 30 years now, yet she seems so sane and without affectations. I love Rocco, I'm sure without the interviewer, he'd have hugged her :inlove:

Oh, someone should tweet that Madonna has not drank a drop of alcohol since her tour started esp. to Fatty Boom Boom. It's very instructive :horn:

Didn't she take a sip of wine/champagne on Ellen? :o/>

Did she? I dunno as I only watched certain videos/snippets of that Ellen show. Maybe it was kaballah ginger ale or grape juice made to look like champagne :lol:

She drank a little bit Krug Rose Champagne at Ellen's ;).

Christina, Mariah, Gaga and Rihanna take note This is how you stay 30 years on top! what an amazing discipline.

I was amazed by how law key she was ! So normal and simple.

Yeah, I know, i was like "my FRIEND"?!?!?!

Anyway, this is one of her best interviews ever. The setting, the Rocco, the cassette player, the green soup, the late hour.

QUEEN OF LIFE

I said in other thread they know each other since 2010 when they helped her raise money for SFK. He and his wife have a friendly relantioship with her. They would make a documentary about Rio favelas bit she didnt have the time. They still speak with each other through email.

I hate Luciano, but the interview is BEYOND cool (not his questions of course, but the whole situation). It's almost unbelievable that he got this.

Luciano was already a very rich guy before he went to tv and is very well-related. Last time when Madonna came to the carnival she went to Eike Batista house (brazilian billionaire) in Angra and i think Luciano who invited. I suppose he became kind of a good "connection" here to help her on the social projects she is trying to develop.

I remember more things that went on the aired version besides the "I'm revolutionary" thing and the 2 weeks of vacation.

When he entered in the bathroom she was checking her phone. It was cute.

He said to her she was really beautiful and his wife might be jealous of them. Then she started to say how beautiful is his wife.

They showed two clips of the concert in Miami (GGW and HU). A lot of pictures of the tour framed with MDNA album cover :inlove:

When she was talking about the rain in Rio in 2008 they showed a video of Candy Shop in Rio and another clip of Shes not Me when she slipped and fell because of the rain.

anything of interest in this? new. about a girl named madonna.. http://globotv.globo.com/rede-globo/caldeirao-do-huck/v/luciano-entrevista-a-madonna-de-mage/2257006/ btw she looks a big weird/sick/green-undertone in her skin in the earlier small teaser.. maybe it's just the makeup.
Yes, he will contrast the answers between MADONNA and this girl named Madonna.

??????

??????

Apparently it doesnt worked. He was supposed to interview her on the morning of that day. But his flight was delayed.

He would take this Madonna girl to meet The Madonna and even his son to meet her cause he is a great fan.

But he only could do the interview that time. Im not complaining, I think this way was so much better.

I said in other thread they know each other since 2010 when they helped her raise money for SFK. He and his wife have a friendly relantioship with her. They would make a documentary about Rio favelas bit she didnt have the time. They still speak with each other through email.

ah!!

I remember more things that went on the aired version besides the "I'm revolutionary" thing and the 2 weeks of vacation. When he entered in the bathroom she was checking her phone. It was cute. He said to her she was really beautiful and his wife might be jealous of them. Then she started to say how beautiful is his wife. They showed two clips of the concert in Miami (GGW and HU). A lot of pictures of the tour framed with MDNA album cover :inlove:/> When she was talking about the rain in Rio in 2008 they showed a video of Candy Shop in Rio and another clip of Shes not Me when she slipped and fell because of the rain.

Can we find these somewhere?

Apparently it doesnt worked. He was supposed to interview her on the morning of that day. But his flight was delayed.

He would take this Madonna girl to meet The Madonna and even his son to meet her cause he is a great fan.

But he only could do the interview that time. Im not complaining, I think this way was so much better.

Awww, I'm sorry things couldn't work out. Was she a fan? What's her story?

ah!! Can we find these somewhere?

I'm really trying to find that one! But till now nothing! I promise I will post for you if I find.

Awww, I'm sorry things couldn't work out. Was she a fan? What's her story?

Quite a interesting story actually.

Her father was a Madonna fan, but he abandoned her and her mother. She doesnt know any songs of Madonna.

Luciano made the same question about the perfect day for her and surprisingly she answered the EXACTLY SAME ANSWER Madonna did!

A perfect day for her would be go to the beach, spend all the time with her kids and relax!

There was a question quite interesting too! He asked this Madonna girl what was her relationship with Jesus. That would be a two meanings question for Madonna, right? I would love to see her answering this. But he didnt asked!

Quite a interesting story actually.

Her father was a Madonna fan, but he abandoned her and her mother. She doesnt know any songs of Madonna.

Luciano made the same question about the perfect day for her and surprisingly she answered the EXACTLY SAME ANSWER Madonna did!

A perfect day for her would be go to the beach, spend all the time with her kids and relax!

There was a question quite interesting too! He asked this Madonna girl what was her relationship with Jesus. That would be a two meanings question for Madonna, right? I would love to see her answering this. But he didnt asked!

:dramatic: :dramatic: