São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

ohh Mat Guy so happy for you!

YEAH! Thank you for everything chelle! Without you and some other angels I wouldnt have a nice story to tell!

I still cant believe I saw her! Remembering yesterday made me cry! I feel so lucky!

The live holiday performance looked awesome & the crowd loved it as usual. It was also great not to hear her preaching to the audience a/b political & social issues after open your heart. One of the very few complaints I had a/b the tour was the preaching that she did. I liked it better when there was less preaching during her past tours & instead she just allowed the stories that she was telling through her performance to be interpreted in any way by the viewer.

I still very much appreciate all she has done for charity & lgbt rights, but I did not want to hear her long rant a/b hurricane sandy during the new york show. The hurricane was a negative experience for me & the many people attending the show. I think she really means well & most likely her heart is in the right place, but she would have stayed away from the preaching during her past tours. When I saw her sing imagine during reinvention, I thought that was a little too preachy as well, but it was more tolerable.

Anyway, this great tour is coming to an end soon & I'm glad fans are posting awesome photos & videos from the south american leg of the tour. It's really special seeing madonna perform to such appreciative & enthusiastic large crowds.

Guest bluejean

I don't mind if she preaches. She has a lifetime of wisdom to share, why not use her position to influence people. It's only 5 minutes out of 2 hours, it's not like she does it after every second song.

:dramatic: OMG :dramatic: What a magical night! Yesterday was full of ups and downs but the show was definetely a dream!

My sister and I were still in heaven because of the pit tickets when we arrived at the stadium. But soon the nightmare started. The staff didnt know anything about the golden triangle. Every person we asked sent us to another person in another part of the stadium. And its huge, so we were walking like idiots from side to side. Until my sister started to be a bitch with the staff, then a gentleman from the staff came to us and talked, different than the others that just mumbled. He knew about the pit, explained, and took us to the special place we would enter before everybody. He noticed how nervous I was and wanted to calm me down hahaha I was shaking! He wanted to send me to the medical station. That wasnt necessary hahahaha but he was really sweet. The other guy from the staff that was organizing our special queue was amazing too! We talked a lot, he noticed we are from the south because of our accent and our beauty ( his words :chuckle:)

The gates opened about at 9:30 and finished 22:15. The rain didnt stop. The crew started to wipe the stage. It was the same as wipe ice. They covered all the stage with a carpet. So it took another half hour till they finished putting tapes and clips. But the crew was awesome. They danced and joked with us. I was nervous because i knew it was starting any minute. There is an older guy on the crew, he seemed to be a boss because he was giving orders to everyone, people asked him if we were going to get like a virgin. He said "not me! Im too old for that." Hahaha he also said madonna was ready waiting and saying a lot of fucks! Hahaha there i knew she was on fire!

The lights go down! It has strated!

GGW: The intro is amazing! The kalakan trio is a very nice addition to the show. Their voice is so strong! Madonna came in! The first thing I noticed was the vinyl pants! But you know what? Theyre hot! I loved it! The song is one of the highlights! The coreo is superb! The kick to the sky! Everything.

Revolver: She looks like a teenager! Her moves! Her face up close is so damn pretty!

Gang Bang: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The best song of the tour! Without a doubt! Im still shocked! It was my sister favorite too! How can she moves like that? The crowd was having a feast! When she started to scream over and over the whole stadium went nuts!

PDP: Again she was close to me! What a powerful performance! Everybody was singing. The lead to hung up is out of this world!

HU: I dont know why so little love for this one! I loved it! the visuals are stunning!

IDGA: Iconic. You have to see this on the big screens! HOT! The final is simply awesome!

BF: I didnt worry abou the interlude. I was watching the dancers! I liked it! I dont like the song but they were quite enjoyable watching! His bones!

EY: Another crowd favorite. It was impossible not to jump. Well, I was jumping in every song, even masterpiece! hahaha This performance is glorious! The backdrop is fantastic. She referrences the reductive comment with that womam holding a cup of tea! Genius!

GMAYL: She achieved to turn this into awesomeness. Can you imagine if she did the same Super Bowl performance! It would be horrible! Glad she recognized its failure and changed completely! Well done!

TUTR: I liked the video montage. But thats nothing I like all madonna montages. One of the highlights too. Everyone was jumping. She really delivered in this song! You could see she was having a great time with us!

OYH: Loved it! I dont know why I thought this would be more fluffy than it is. Is very serious at the beginning! Sagarra Jo is fantastic! I could jump to it all my life! Succesfull reinvention.

Speech: She thanked us for waiting under the rain. She was very nice. Much better than earlier. She talked to two girls lav wannabes. It was cool. She said "Lets be friends, I have the same costume!". And because we werw a great crowd she wanted to give us a gift......

HOLIDAY: OMG! When the chords began I went crazy! Everyone was so fucking happy! Life is so good!

Masterpiece: I loved the tour version! Better than the album. Before sing the last nothing is indestructible, she said fuck the rain several times! It was fun.

JML: Holy crap! Different from BF this one I wanted to watch the interlude video. So sexy! Why isnt everyone still talking about this one!? Is fucking life! The best video from MDNA era!

Vogue: Ohhhhhhh. Its vogue! Perfect as always! Brahim made eye contact with me! He noticed how loud I was singing and look right in my eyes and nod making a hot face. I liked it. Madonna didnt look at me at all! In the whole show, it was like i didnt exist. :( Its okay she already provided me so much! I left with this strange feeling. I know so much about her but she doesnt even looked at me. I dont know what I was expecting, I mean, I know her! I can count in my fingers how many people she looked the whole day! I still love her!

CS: Another highlight! Perfect and sexy!

HN: The best version yet. That mirrors are incredible! You could noticed how tired she is in this performance.

LAV/LS: Fail. After taking off the clothes, she grab her cane and went down the stage. When she was going down I screamed NO! Poor me! This was THE MOMENT I was expecting for! I waited SIX months to see it! I have no idea how it is! I havent watched the whole show before. And particularly this one. I was saving it! You let me down Madonna! And for no reason at all. It already passed midnight. She would have to pay the fine anyway. Why not spend six more minutes on the stage? I wont forgive you for this. Sorry Im being selfish, but I am really disappointed.

NKM: Very nice!

IA: My favorite song of the album! I had big expectations! Well, she came in belated. She was already singing the third or fourth verse when I spot her inside the stage going up. I was the only one jumping and singing! Everybody was looking at me with a wtf face! I dont give a fuck for them. MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA!

IAS: Beautiful performance. The crowd liked a lot. Cyberraga is everything!

LAP: SO EMOTIONAL! I was in another universe! Singing, jumping and clapping! She didnt touch anyone. I guess she was carried of the crowd as me and Nessie. Dont trust them Madonna. It was magical and unbelieveable. My children and grandchildren will love to hear this one day!

Celebration: FUN FUN FUN! I loved the tour version. I dont know how was it without gi2m but I didnt care too much with this inclusion. Very proper for the final song. She still had lots of energy! Incredible!

So I guess this one is one of her best tours, if not THE best. I still have to watch LAV/LS to make my opinion. There was a lot of empty places in the bleechers guys. Im not talking bullshit just what I saw with my eyes! But when the show ended and everybody got out wow! I never had seen so many people in my life! The stadium is huge! So it dindt look packed. But there were a LOT of people. Another hit concert.

Thank you Madonna for giving me the best night of my life! Thank you for reading this! I love you guys! Even more now!

I want one day to watch a Madonna concert with all MadonnaNation! I know you wouldn't let me down! How cool would that be?

Behold for my pictures an videos that my sister filmed! They are really good! We were so close!

It was an amazing experience not just for Madonna. Now I love you guys even more. There are no fans like we are. Period.

:clap: I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and you got into the GT! I really bugged Guy a lot to get you in there. What beautiful memories you'll have. :inlove:

:dramatic: OMG :dramatic: What a magical night! Yesterday was full of ups and downs but the show was definetely a dream!

My sister and I were still in heaven because of the pit tickets when we arrived at the stadium. But soon the nightmare started. The staff didnt know anything about the golden triangle. Every person we asked sent us to another person in another part of the stadium. And its huge, so we were walking like idiots from side to side. Until my sister started to be a bitch with the staff, then a gentleman from the staff came to us and talked, different than the others that just mumbled. He knew about the pit, explained, and took us to the special place we would enter before everybody. He noticed how nervous I was and wanted to calm me down hahaha I was shaking! He wanted to send me to the medical station. That wasnt necessary hahahaha but he was really sweet. The other guy from the staff that was organizing our special queue was amazing too! We talked a lot, he noticed we are from the south because of our accent and our beauty ( his words :chuckle:)

The gates opened about at 9:30 and finished 22:15. The rain didnt stop. The crew started to wipe the stage. It was the same as wipe ice. They covered all the stage with a carpet. So it took another half hour till they finished putting tapes and clips. But the crew was awesome. They danced and joked with us. I was nervous because i knew it was starting any minute. There is an older guy on the crew, he seemed to be a boss because he was giving orders to everyone, people asked him if we were going to get like a virgin. He said "not me! Im too old for that." Hahaha he also said madonna was ready waiting and saying a lot of fucks! Hahaha there i knew she was on fire!

The lights go down! It has strated!

GGW: The intro is amazing! The kalakan trio is a very nice addition to the show. Their voice is so strong! Madonna came in! The first thing I noticed was the vinyl pants! But you know what? Theyre hot! I loved it! The song is one of the highlights! The coreo is superb! The kick to the sky! Everything.

Revolver: She looks like a teenager! Her moves! Her face up close is so damn pretty!

Gang Bang: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The best song of the tour! Without a doubt! Im still shocked! It was my sister favorite too! How can she moves like that? The crowd was having a feast! When she started to scream over and over the whole stadium went nuts!

PDP: Again she was close to me! What a powerful performance! Everybody was singing. The lead to hung up is out of this world!

HU: I dont know why so little love for this one! I loved it! the visuals are stunning!

IDGA: Iconic. You have to see this on the big screens! HOT! The final is simply awesome!

BF: I didnt worry abou the interlude. I was watching the dancers! I liked it! I dont like the song but they were quite enjoyable watching! His bones!

EY: Another crowd favorite. It was impossible not to jump. Well, I was jumping in every song, even masterpiece! hahaha This performance is glorious! The backdrop is fantastic. She referrences the reductive comment with that womam holding a cup of tea! Genius!

GMAYL: She achieved to turn this into awesomeness. Can you imagine if she did the same Super Bowl performance! It would be horrible! Glad she recognized its failure and changed completely! Well done!

TUTR: I liked the video montage. But thats nothing I like all madonna montages. One of the highlights too. Everyone was jumping. She really delivered in this song! You could see she was having a great time with us!

OYH: Loved it! I dont know why I thought this would be more fluffy than it is. Is very serious at the beginning! Sagarra Jo is fantastic! I could jump to it all my life! Succesfull reinvention.

Speech: She thanked us for waiting under the rain. She was very nice. Much better than earlier. She talked to two girls lav wannabes. It was cool. She said "Lets be friends, I have the same costume!". And because we werw a great crowd she wanted to give us a gift......

HOLIDAY: OMG! When the chords began I went crazy! Everyone was so fucking happy! Life is so good!

Masterpiece: I loved the tour version! Better than the album. Before sing the last nothing is indestructible, she said fuck the rain several times! It was fun.

JML: Holy crap! Different from BF this one I wanted to watch the interlude video. So sexy! Why isnt everyone still talking about this one!? Is fucking life! The best video from MDNA era!

Vogue: Ohhhhhhh. Its vogue! Perfect as always! Brahim made eye contact with me! He noticed how loud I was singing and look right in my eyes and nod making a hot face. I liked it. Madonna didnt look at me at all! In the whole show, it was like i didnt exist. :( Its okay she already provided me so much! I left with this strange feeling. I know so much about her but she doesnt even looked at me. I dont know what I was expecting, I mean, I know her! I can count in my fingers how many people she looked the whole day! I still love her!

CS: Another highlight! Perfect and sexy!

HN: The best version yet. That mirrors are incredible! You could noticed how tired she is in this performance.

LAV/LS: Fail. After taking off the clothes, she grab her cane and went down the stage. When she was going down I screamed NO! Poor me! This was THE MOMENT I was expecting for! I waited SIX months to see it! I have no idea how it is! I havent watched the whole show before. And particularly this one. I was saving it! You let me down Madonna! And for no reason at all. It already passed midnight. She would have to pay the fine anyway. Why not spend six more minutes on the stage? I wont forgive you for this. Sorry Im being selfish, but I am really disappointed.

NKM: Very nice!

IA: My favorite song of the album! I had big expectations! Well, she came in belated. She was already singing the third or fourth verse when I spot her inside the stage going up. I was the only one jumping and singing! Everybody was looking at me with a wtf face! I dont give a fuck for them. MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA!

IAS: Beautiful performance. The crowd liked a lot. Cyberraga is everything!

LAP: SO EMOTIONAL! I was in another universe! Singing, jumping and clapping! She didnt touch anyone. I guess she was carried of the crowd as me and Nessie. Dont trust them Madonna. It was magical and unbelieveable. My children and grandchildren will love to hear this one day!

Celebration: FUN FUN FUN! I loved the tour version. I dont know how was it without gi2m but I didnt care too much with this inclusion. Very proper for the final song. She still had lots of energy! Incredible!

So I guess this one is one of her best tours, if not THE best. I still have to watch LAV/LS to make my opinion. There was a lot of empty places in the bleechers guys. Im not talking bullshit just what I saw with my eyes! But when the show ended and everybody got out wow! I never had seen so many people in my life! The stadium is huge! So it dindt look packed. But there were a LOT of people. Another hit concert.

Thank you Madonna for giving me the best night of my life! Thank you for reading this! I love you guys! Even more now!

I want one day to watch a Madonna concert with all MadonnaNation! I know you wouldn't let me down! How cool would that be?

Behold for my pictures an videos that my sister filmed! They are really good! We were so close!

It was an amazing experience not just for Madonna. Now I love you guys even more. There are no fans like we are. Period.

I am soooo happy that you've now had this amazing experience too :clap:

MatGuy I'm really happy for you. Your review was everything :inlove:

I'm sorry you didn't get to experience Lik a Virgin. My brother was upset as well.

hope the videos on Youtube will help a bit.

:clap:/> I'm glad you enjoyed it so much and you got into the GT! I really bugged Guy a lot to get you in there. What beautiful memories you'll have. :inlove:/>

I know how much you did! Oh Hec! I will never be grateful enough! I'm in debt with you! Ask me anything you want I will try my best to do it for you! Maybe one day you can come to Brazil, so we can see her together! And have lots of fun! YOU MADE MY LIFE!

MatGuy I'm really happy for you. Your review was everything :inlove:/> I'm sorry you didn't get to experience Lik a Virgin. My brother was upset as well. hope the videos on Youtube will help a bit.

Yes, Im still upset. That bitch! She didnt sing like a virgin and didnt look at me! I got a new haircut just for her!

Hahahaha Still was the best night of my life and i fucking love her!

Thank God Mat Guy you were far from that crowd disaster!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!! You deserved it!!! :laugh:/>

Oh Nessie I wanted to meet you!

Yes, when I looked outside the triangle it was a mess! T4F needs competition asap. They cant do whatever they want!

Thanks all of you! I really mean about how much i love you guys! I wish I could meet all of you!

Is this what people are going on about, saw it on twitter

39074199-A247-4543-A6D7-BCD8CF4E9C57-294-00000012A28D2EBD.jpg

So what is this?... I haven't paid much atention to SP gigs... did she flopped :s98:

Thank God Mat Guy you were far from that crowd disaster!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!! You deserved it!!! :laugh:

TRANSLATION: F@#K you bastard!!! why didn't you suffer as much as me????? :hornybig:

I know how much you did! Oh Hec! I will never be grateful enough! I'm in debt with you! Ask me anything you want I will try my best to do it for you! Maybe one day you can come to Brazil, so we can see her together! And have lots of fun! YOU MADE MY LIFE!

TRANSLATION: Hec, you can make what you want of my body whenever wherever you want!!! :stir:

great review mat!! so happy for you :laugh:

this picture is from gaga show jajajajajajaj MADONNA 65 MIL IN SAO PAULO FULL HOUSE

I knew it, but they must have photoshopped it cause it looks like M's guitar and there's no castle...

As i said the people from the back saw the opportunity to force their way to the front because it wasn't completely packed at all. That caused the nightmare i described here. If the stadium was completely packed people wouldn't have the opportunity to change places.

Mat Guy, Fantastic review. Thrilled you had a wonderful time. You totally deserved it. Your passion and love for Madonna is wonderful.

:laugh:

I want you to see my videos! But is taking forever to upload!

If the capacity for the stadium is 70,000 and she had 50,000 the second night and 58,000 the first night...there couldn't have been that many empty spaces.

Finally the first video is up!

Is from rehearsals. My sister made all the videos cause i didnt want to. So keep in mind, she is shorter than Madonna. The videos are not a masterpiece. Specially during the show when everybody was jumping! and she was suffocating hahaha

Finally the first video is up!

Is from rehearsals. My sister made all the videos cause i didnt want to. So keep in mind, she is shorter than Madonna. The videos are not a masterpiece. Specially during the show when everybody was jumping! and she was suffocating hahaha

This video is awesome! Wow, I can't wait for her next tour. Fingers crossed, I will be going to Brasil!