São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

Why would they want to squeeze something in the two days off they have?

I'm praying for a surprise though!

OMG IS dancer Liliou back on the tour?

He's tweeting about something about or from Rio!

Just read Monica Bergamo's column from Folha de S.Paulo saying that even people from Madonna's staff thought it was strange she cut LAV/LS from both concerts. Some said the piano didn't rise correctly, but Guy Oseary said it was for time limitation. Anyway, what's the point of going on stage "late" and having to cut the most important perfomance of the concert? I don't quite get it.

Just read Monica Bergamo's column from Folha de S.Paulo saying that even people from Madonna's staff thought it was strange she cut LAV/LS from both concerts. Some said the piano didn't rise correctly, but Guy Oseary said it was for time limitation. Anyway, what's the point of going on stage "late" and having to cut the most important perfomance of the concert? I don't quite get it.

I agree. If it was because of time then shame on them. Tuesday the crowds were terrible and desperate, i don't know if she felt it wasn't really safe to perform in lingerie... but anyway, that was the only low point of the actual show besides what was going on in the field.

I agree. If it was because of time then shame on them. Tuesday the crowds were terrible and desperate, i don't know if she felt it wasn't really safe to perform in lingerie... but anyway, that was the only low point of the actual show besides what was going on in the field.

I mean, fans were really waiting for that. It's definitely the high point of the concert. I would be pissed of as hell!!!

Brasileiros: Is there some big TV show Saturday night she could perform on?

Thinking again, every major tv show is recorded here in Rio. I saw that David and Mercy were with Luciano kids here yesterday so maybe she is coming back and will tape some performance.

But it will be too low doing again Luciano Huck jeez

We should give shit about that Like a Virgin thing to Guy on Twitter.

My brother gave him shit because he was really looking forward to that part of the show.

I mean, fans were really waiting for that. It's definitely the high point of the concert. I would be pissed of as hell!!!

how crappy if it wasnt performed cause of TIME.

bitch...cant you get your shit together 15 minutes sooner???

bullshit

THIS

im so jealous! i want my picture taken with the Queen!

ugh

My friend who runs an entertainment blog got his picture taken with her during a Confessions era promo event. I was in a jealous fit over it. It's his proudest moment, obvi.

Guest Fukujima
They're heading back to Rio... the plot thickens

there is nothing strange. as far as i am aware they are staying in Rio the whole time they are spending in Brazil. It means that it doesn't matter where are they going to perform, they will be back to Rio to the hotel. at least this is what i know

:dramatic: OMG :dramatic: What a magical night! Yesterday was full of ups and downs but the show was definetely a dream!

My sister and I were still in heaven because of the pit tickets when we arrived at the stadium. But soon the nightmare started. The staff didnt know anything about the golden triangle. Every person we asked sent us to another person in another part of the stadium. And its huge, so we were walking like idiots from side to side. Until my sister started to be a bitch with the staff, then a gentleman from the staff came to us and talked, different than the others that just mumbled. He knew about the pit, explained, and took us to the special place we would enter before everybody. He noticed how nervous I was and wanted to calm me down hahaha I was shaking! He wanted to send me to the medical station. That wasnt necessary hahahaha but he was really sweet. The other guy from the staff that was organizing our special queue was amazing too! We talked a lot, he noticed we are from the south because of our accent and our beauty ( his words :chuckle:)

The gates opened about 4:15 pm. Wow what a sight! The stage is so beautiful! We entered the gt and went straight to the tip of the triangle. I wanted to watch the show from a distance, to see more details and see like a virgin and love spent up close( yeah, right, keep dreaming). All the band and the dancers were already on stage warming up. It is so magical to see all the people i know for years in flesh. I mean, they really exist! Monte, nikki (shes so beautiful), brahim, kupono, chez, emilie (i was stoned by her beauty! Her body is beyond!) and neguim, the Braziliandancer was by far the most nice to us. He explained why she cutted lav/ls in the previous night. He said she must deliver the stadium at midnight, otherwise she has to pay a fine.

New people went to the stage, Tony, the other blond lady, i forgot her name, Nicole i guess? So i alarmed my sister, "i think shes coming." The final clue was when her personal bodyguard stopped playing the drums (he was having fun!) and went backstage. Then i saw! She came in so normal, like anyone, dressed in her usual rehearsal clothes. Wearing the vogue cap and a jacket under that fucking hot day! Nobody noticed!!!! When she came i was the first to scream and raise my arms! People started "is not her!" And i was like wtf! Are you fans at all? I could recognize her anywhere! It was the first time i saw her ever! I was gasping! Shes here! She exists! Then other reasonable people recognized her and suddenly the whole stadium was screaming gostosa!

But she didnt give a crap. She was in a very bad mood! First she gave a lecture to her crew. I didnt hear what that was about, but she was angry. Then she started to get ready to rehearse ggw, but something went wrong and she had to start with express yourself. She was not happy at all with this. She said a lot of fuck yous. Ey and gmayl were very fun! The first time she came near me! She was rubbing that ass in my face!!! Hahha i loved it! Now i cant remember the order but she did im a sinner, ggw (they fixed whatever the problem was), revolver, tutr, the "omg omg" in hung up and celebration.

During im a sinner she noticed a guy dancing a lot. She asked him his name but she didn understand. She asked Neguim to tell her. The name was Eder and she said it was a strange name hahaha. He thought she was asking to get up on the stage with her! What a flop fan, as if! Her bodyguard, the hot one, hold him and she said she doesnt want him on her stage! Lmao he started to cry and she asked why, he answered because he was camping since october 20th. "Thats lovely" she said, later she gave him two tissues. But dont fool yourself here. He was a jerk. During the most part of the concert he was texting on his phone! What type of person camp for weeks and then doesnt even look at her! Hello attention whore! In the tutr rehearsal she spoke tu us the first time. "Im in a bad mood, so you have to cheer me up!" One time during rehearsal she sat and burried her face in her hands. I thought she was crying! I dont know what happened! Brahim was comforting her, so was Tony and the blond choreographer. I took some pictures i will post later with all the videos! She was not crying after all, but she was really frustrated with something!

After rehearsal the second nightmare began. Nessie i understand completely what youre saying! The people (or should i call animals?) are so awful!!! I never saw so many ugly, rude, and gay people in my life. So now make a combination: ugly rude gays everywhere!! About the ugly part, sorry but is true. I dont know if i am spoiled by the beauty of southerns or what, but ugly people everywhere! There was only one hot man! He was totally my type, but he was with his bf. This is the history of my life, i only like compromised people. We exchange looks all day though. Anyway, going back to the rude people. Im with nessie. If i had one more night, i wouldnt go either! Dotn judge us guys. You have to live this madness to believe! People smashing each other for a good place, fighting, so embarrassing. I am very disappointed with sao paulo crowd. I thought i was going to meet fans to celebrate madonna together and have the best time together. Thats the point for me. But it was the contrary. Everyone was only interested in themselves. A real shame. So sad. But thanks to Godonna i have angels in this forum that helped me to get pit tickets. Outside was so much worst! At least we could sit, go out to eat and go to the bathroom. The people who spent a fortune with vip package were smashed against the fences and couldnt move during the whole day. Nothing vip about that. But there was THESE people in the triangle. They wanted to secure their places at the tip at any cost. We were right behind them and when madonna came to the tip during rehearsal we naturally fit in between them. I deeply regret that. They coursed us and told we didnt camp so we dont deserve to be there. The ugliest, envious and disgusting gay i ever saw was their leader. He told MDNA is her worst tour, the songs choice is horrible and blah blah blah. So why he bother to come? And fight with everyone for a place? Thats what a real fan is? After rehearsal i went out to eat and my sister stayed to hold our place. It was necessary. When i came back, she told me they pushed her and called her names. They said she mustn't be a fan because shes a woman, and madonna was for the gays. A nightmare. And there was this woman. She claimed to be number one fan and annoying everybody. Number one fan that doesnt know the lyrics and call Love Spent, Love Spell? Fuck off!

A lot of people payed us a visit in the triangle. Guy O took some pictures. He was cornered! He had to be rude to people calm down! Them he left. At every second i was more ashamed to be Brazilian. Shay Norman and other dancers went too. I have to say this again, Neguim was so nice and patient to everyone. Hes the nicest guy! Also the tall bodyguard, that sometimes is lola's bodyguard, came in and gave a tourbook to a girl. It was autographed! Madonna sent to her because on the previous show she gave a Brazilian flag to madonna. Everyone melt over it because there was no tourbooks here! Grrrrrr

And then started the rain! A storm! We were soaked! The world seemed to be ending! The djs started at 9:30 and finished 22:15. The rain didnt stop. The crew started to wipe the stage. It was the same as wipe ice. They covered all the stage with a carpet. So it took another half hour till they finished putting tapes and clips. But the crew was awesome. They danced and joked with us. I was nervous because i knew it was starting any minute. There is an older guy on the crew, he seemed to be a boss because he was giving orders to everyone, people asked him if we were going to get like a virgin. He said "not me! Im too old for that." Hahaha he also said madonna was ready waiting and saying a lot of fucks! Hahaha there i knew she was on fire!

The lights go down! It has strated!

GGW: The intro is amazing! The kalakan trio is a very nice addition to the show. Their voice is so strong! Madonna came in! The first thing I noticed was the vinyl pants! But you know what? Theyre hot! I loved it! The song is one of the highlights! The coreo is superb! The kick to the sky! Everything.

Revolver: She looks like a teenager! Her moves! Her face up close is so damn pretty!

Gang Bang: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The best song of the tour! Without a doubt! Im still shocked! It was my sister favorite too! How can she moves like that? The crowd was having a feast! When she started to scream over and over the whole stadium went nuts!

PDP: Again she was close to me! What a powerful performance! Everybody was singing. The lead to hung up is out of this world!

HU: I dont know why so little love for this one! I loved it! the visuals are stunning!

IDGA: Iconic. You have to see this on the big screens! HOT! The final is simply awesome!

BF: I didnt worry abou the interlude. I was watching the dancers! I liked it! I dont like the song but they were quite enjoyable watching! His bones!

EY: Another crowd favorite. It was impossible not to jump. Well, I was jumping in every song, even masterpiece! hahaha This performance is glorious! The backdrop is fantastic. She referrences the reductive comment with that womam holding a cup of tea! Genius!

GMAYL: She achieved to turn this into awesomeness. Can you imagine if she did the same Super Bowl performance! It would be horrible! Glad she recognized its failure and changed completely! Well done!

TUTR: I liked the video montage. But thats nothing I like all madonna montages. One of the highlights too. Everyone was jumping. She really delivered in this song! You could see she was having a great time with us!

OYH: Loved it! I dont know why I thought this would be more fluffy than it is. Is very serious at the beginning! Sagarra Jo is fantastic! I could jump to it all my life! Succesfull reinvention.

Speech: She thanked us for waiting under the rain. She was very nice. Much better than earlier. She talked to two girls lav wannabes. It was cool. She said "Lets be friends, I have the same costume!". And because we werw a great crowd she wanted to give us a gift......

HOLIDAY: OMG! When the chords began I went crazy! Everyone was so fucking happy! Life is so good!

Masterpiece: I loved the tour version! Better than the album. Before sing the last nothing is indestructible, she said fuck the rain several times! It was fun.

JML: Holy crap! Different from BF this one I wanted to watch the interlude video. So sexy! Why isnt everyone still talking about this one!? Is fucking life! The best video from MDNA era!

Vogue: Ohhhhhhh. Its vogue! Perfect as always! Brahim made eye contact with me! He noticed how loud I was singing and look right in my eyes and nod making a hot face. I liked it. Madonna didnt look at me at all! In the whole show, it was like i didnt exist. :( Its okay she already provided me so much! I left with this strange feeling. I know so much about her but she doesnt even looked at me. I dont know what I was expecting, I mean, I know her! I can count in my fingers how many people she looked the whole day! I still love her!

CS: Another highlight! Perfect and sexy!

HN: The best version yet. That mirrors are incredible! You could noticed how tired she is in this performance.

LAV/LS: Fail. After taking off the clothes, she grab her cane and went down the stage. When she was going down I screamed NO! Poor me! This was THE MOMENT I was expecting for! I waited SIX months to see it! I have no idea how it is! I havent watched the whole show before. And particularly this one. I was saving it! You let me down Madonna! And for no reason at all. It already passed midnight. She would have to pay the fine anyway. Why not spend six more minutes on the stage? I wont forgive you for this. Sorry Im being selfish, but I am really disappointed.

NKM: Very nice!

IA: My favorite song of the album! I had big expectations! Well, she came in belated. She was already singing the third or fourth verse when I spot her inside the stage going up. I was the only one jumping and singing! Everybody was looking at me with a wtf face! I dont give a fuck for them. MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA!

IAS: Beautiful performance. The crowd liked a lot. Cyberraga is everything!

LAP: SO EMOTIONAL! I was in another universe! Singing, jumping and clapping! She didnt touch anyone. I guess she was carried of the crowd as me and Nessie. Dont trust them Madonna. It was magical and unbelieveable. My children and grandchildren will love to hear this one day!

Celebration: FUN FUN FUN! I loved the tour version. I dont know how was it without gi2m but I didnt care too much with this inclusion. Very proper for the final song. She still had lots of energy! Incredible!

So I guess this one is one of her best tours, if not THE best. I still have to watch LAV/LS to make my opinion. There was a lot of empty places in the bleechers guys. Im not talking bullshit just what I saw with my eyes! But when the show ended and everybody got out wow! I never had seen so many people in my life! The stadium is huge! So it dindt look packed. But there were a LOT of people. Another hit concert.

Thank you Madonna for giving me the best night of my life! Thank you for reading this! I love you guys! Even more now!

I want one day to watch a Madonna concert with all MadonnaNation! I know you wouldn't let me down! How cool would that be?

Behold for my pictures an videos that my sister filmed! They are really good! We were so close!

It was an amazing experience not just for Madonna. Now I love you guys even more. There are no fans like we are. Period.

:dramatic:/> OMG :dramatic:/> What a magical night! Yesterday was full of ups and downs but the show was definetely a dream!

My sister and I were still in heaven because of the pit tickets when we arrived at the stadium. But soon the nightmare started. The staff didnt know anything about the golden triangle. Every person we asked sent us to another person in another part of the stadium. And its huge, so we were walking like idiots from side to side. Until my sister started to be a bitch with the staff, then a gentleman from the staff came to us and talked, different than the others that just mumbled. He knew about the pit, explained, and took us to the special place we would enter before everybody. He noticed how nervous I was and wanted to calm me down hahaha I was shaking! He wanted to send me to the medical station. That wasnt necessary hahahaha but he was really sweet. The other guy from the staff that was organizing our special queue was amazing too! We talked a lot, he noticed we are from the south because of our accent and our beauty ( his words :chuckle:/>)

The gates opened about 4:15 pm. Wow what a sight! The stage is so beautiful! We entered the gt and went straight to the tip of the triangle. I wanted to watch the show from a distance, to see more details and see like a virgin and love spent up close( yeah, right, keep dreaming). All the band and the dancers were already on stage warming up. It is so magical to see all the people i know for years in flesh. I mean, they really exist! Monte, nikki (shes so beautiful), brahim, kupono, chez, emilie (i was stoned by her beauty! Her body is beyond!) and neguim, the Braziliandancer was by far the most nice to us. He explained why she cutted lav/ls in the previous night. He said she must deliver the stadium at midnight, otherwise she has to pay a fine.

New people went to the stage, Tony, the other blond lady, i forgot her name, Nicole i guess? So i alarmed my sister, "i think shes coming." The final clue was when her personal bodyguard stopped playing the drums (he was having fun!) and went backstage. Then i saw! She came in so normal, like anyone, dressed in her usual rehearsal clothes. Wearing the vogue cap and a jacket under that fucking hot day! Nobody noticed!!!! When she came i was the first to scream and raise my arms! People started "is not her!" And i was like wtf! Are you fans at all? I could recognize her anywhere! It was the first time i saw her ever! I was gasping! Shes here! She exists! Then other reasonable people recognized her and suddenly the whole stadium was screaming gostosa!

But she didnt give a crap. She was in a very bad mood! First she gave a lecture to her crew. I didnt hear what that was about, but she was angry. Then she started to get ready to rehearse ggw, but something went wrong and she had to start with express yourself. She was not happy at all with this. She said a lot of fuck yous. Ey and gmayl were very fun! The first time she came near me! She was rubbing that ass in my face!!! Hahha i loved it! Now i cant remember the order but she did im a sinner, ggw (they fixed whatever the problem was), revolver, tutr, the "omg omg" in hung up and celebration.

During im a sinner she noticed a guy dancing a lot. She asked him his name but she didn understand. She asked Neguim to tell her. The name was Eder and she said it was a strange name hahaha. He thought she was asking to get up on the stage with her! What a flop fan, as if! Her bodyguard, the hot one, hold him and she said she doesnt want him on her stage! Lmao he started to cry and she asked why, he answered because he was camping since october 20th. "Thats lovely" she said, later she gave him two tissues. But dont fool yourself here. He was a jerk. During the most part of the concert he was texting on his phone! What type of person camp for weeks and then doesnt even look at her! Hello attention whore! In the tutr rehearsal she spoke tu us the first time. "Im in a bad mood, so you have to cheer me up!" One time during rehearsal she sat and burried her face in her hands. I thought she was crying! I dont know what happened! Brahim was comforting her, so was Tony and the blond choreographer. I took some pictures i will post later with all the videos! She was not crying after all, but she was really frustrated with something!

After rehearsal the second nightmare began. Nessie i understand completely what youre saying! The people (or should i call animals?) are so awful!!! I never saw so many ugly, rude, and gay people in my life. So now make a combination: ugly rude gays everywhere!! About the ugly part, sorry but is true. I dont know if i am spoiled by the beauty of southerns or what, but ugly people everywhere! There was only one hot man! He was totally my type, but he was with his bf. This is the history of my life, i only like compromised people. We exchange looks all day though. Anyway, going back to the rude people. Im with nessie. If i had one more night, i wouldnt go either! Dotn judge us guys. You have to live this madness to believe! People smashing each other for a good place, fighting, so embarrassing. I am very disappointed with sao paulo crowd. I thought i was going to meet fans to celebrate madonna together and have the best time together. Thats the point for me. But it was the contrary. Everyone was only interested in themselves. A real shame. So sad. But thanks to Godonna i have angels in this forum that helped me to get pit tickets. Outside was so much worst! At least we could sit, go out to eat and go to the bathroom. The people who spent a fortune with vip package were smashed against the fences and couldnt move during the whole day. Nothing vip about that. But there was THESE people in the triangle. They wanted to secure their places at the tip at any cost. We were right behind them and when madonna came to the tip during rehearsal we naturally fit in between them. I deeply regret that. They coursed us and told we didnt camp so we dont deserve to be there. The ugliest, envious and disgusting gay i ever saw was their leader. He told MDNA is her worst tour, the songs choice is horrible and blah blah blah. So why he bother to come? And fight with everyone for a place? Thats what a real fan is? After rehearsal i went out to eat and my sister stayed to hold our place. It was necessary. When i came back, she told me they pushed her and called her names. They said she mustn't be a fan because shes a woman, and madonna was for the gays. A nightmare. And there was this woman. She claimed to be number one fan and annoying everybody. Number one fan that doesnt know the lyrics and call Love Spent, Love Spell? Fuck off!

A lot of people payed us a visit in the triangle. Guy O took some pictures. He was cornered! He had to be rude to people calm down! Them he left. At every second i was more ashamed to be Brazilian. Shay Norman and other dancers went too. I have to say this again, Neguim was so nice and patient to everyone. Hes the nicest guy! Also the tall bodyguard, that sometimes is lola's bodyguard, came in and gave a tourbook to a girl. It was autographed! Madonna sent to her because on the previous show she gave a Brazilian flag to madonna. Everyone melt over it because there was no tourbooks here! Grrrrrr

And then started the rain! A storm! We were soaked! The world seemed to be ending! The djs started at 9:30 and finished 22:15. The rain didnt stop. The crew started to wipe the stage. It was the same as wipe ice. They covered all the stage with a carpet. So it took another half hour till they finished putting tapes and clips. But the crew was awesome. They danced and joked with us. I was nervous because i knew it was starting any minute. There is an older guy on the crew, he seemed to be a boss because he was giving orders to everyone, people asked him if we were going to get like a virgin. He said "not me! Im too old for that." Hahaha he also said madonna was ready waiting and saying a lot of fucks! Hahaha there i knew she was on fire!

The lights go down! It has strated!

GGW: The intro is amazing! The kalakan trio is a very nice addition to the show. Their voice is so strong! Madonna came in! The first thing I noticed was the vinyl pants! But you know what? Theyre hot! I loved it! The song is one of the highlights! The coreo is superb! The kick to the sky! Everything.

Revolver: She looks like a teenager! Her moves! Her face up close is so damn pretty!

Gang Bang: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! The best song of the tour! Without a doubt! Im still shocked! It was my sister favorite too! How can she moves like that? The crowd was having a feast! When she started to scream over and over the whole stadium went nuts!

PDP: Again she was close to me! What a powerful performance! Everybody was singing. The lead to hung up is out of this world!

HU: I dont know why so little love for this one! I loved it! the visuals are stunning!

IDGA: Iconic. You have to see this on the big screens! HOT! The final is simply awesome!

BF: I didnt worry abou the interlude. I was watching the dancers! I liked it! I dont like the song but they were quite enjoyable watching! His bones!

EY: Another crowd favorite. It was impossible not to jump. Well, I was jumping in every song, even masterpiece! hahaha This performance is glorious! The backdrop is fantastic. She referrences the reductive comment with that womam holding a cup of tea! Genius!

GMAYL: She achieved to turn this into awesomeness. Can you imagine if she did the same Super Bowl performance! It would be horrible! Glad she recognized its failure and changed completely! Well done!

TUTR: I liked the video montage. But thats nothing I like all madonna montages. One of the highlights too. Everyone was jumping. She really delivered in this song! You could see she was having a great time with us!

OYH: Loved it! I dont know why I thought this would be more fluffy than it is. Is very serious at the beginning! Sagarra Jo is fantastic! I could jump to it all my life! Succesfull reinvention.

Speech: She thanked us for waiting under the rain. She was very nice. Much better than earlier. She talked to two girls lav wannabes. It was cool. She said "Lets be friends, I have the same costume!". And because we werw a great crowd she wanted to give us a gift......

HOLIDAY: OMG! When the chords began I went crazy! Everyone was so fucking happy! Life is so good!

Masterpiece: I loved the tour version! Better than the album. Before sing the last nothing is indestructible, she said fuck the rain several times! It was fun.

JML: Holy crap! Different from BF this one I wanted to watch the interlude video. So sexy! Why isnt everyone still talking about this one!? Is fucking life! The best video from MDNA era!

Vogue: Ohhhhhhh. Its vogue! Perfect as always! Brahim made eye contact with me! He noticed how loud I was singing and look right in my eyes and nod making a hot face. I liked it. Madonna didnt look at me at all! In the whole show, it was like i didnt exist. :(/> Its okay she already provided me so much! I left with this strange feeling. I know so much about her but she doesnt even looked at me. I dont know what I was expecting, I mean, I know her! I can count in my fingers how many people she looked the whole day! I still love her!

CS: Another highlight! Perfect and sexy!

HN: The best version yet. That mirrors are incredible! You could noticed how tired she is in this performance.

LAV/LS: Fail. After taking off the clothes, she grab her cane and went down the stage. When she was going down I screamed NO! Poor me! This was THE MOMENT I was expecting for! I waited SIX months to see it! I have no idea how it is! I havent watched the whole show before. And particularly this one. I was saving it! You let me down Madonna! And for no reason at all. It already passed midnight. She would have to pay the fine anyway. Why not spend six more minutes on the stage? I wont forgive you for this. Sorry Im being selfish, but I am really disappointed.

NKM: Very nice!

IA: My favorite song of the album! I had big expectations! Well, she came in belated. She was already singing the third or fourth verse when I spot her inside the stage going up. I was the only one jumping and singing! Everybody was looking at me with a wtf face! I dont give a fuck for them. MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA MDNA!

IAS: Beautiful performance. The crowd liked a lot. Cyberraga is everything!

LAP: SO EMOTIONAL! I was in another universe! Singing, jumping and clapping! She didnt touch anyone. I guess she was carried of the crowd as me and Nessie. Dont trust them Madonna. It was magical and unbelieveable. My children and grandchildren will love to hear this one day!

Celebration: FUN FUN FUN! I loved the tour version. I dont know how was it without gi2m but I didnt care too much with this inclusion. Very proper for the final song. She still had lots of energy! Incredible!

So I guess this one is one of her best tours, if not THE best. I still have to watch LAV/LS to make my opinion. There was a lot of empty places in the bleechers guys. Im not talking bullshit just what I saw with my eyes! But when the show ended and everybody got out wow! I never had seen so many people in my life! The stadium is huge! So it dindt look packed. But there were a LOT of people. Another hit concert.

Thank you Madonna for giving me the best night of my life! Thank you for reading this! I love you guys! Even more now!

I want one day to watch a Madonna concert with all MadonnaNation! I know you wouldn't let me down! How cool would that be?

Behold for my pictures an videos that my sister filmed! They are really good! We were so close!

It was an amazing experience not just for Madonna. Now I love you guys even more. There are no fans like we are. Period.

Awww I'm so happy you experienced all of it from the GT! You're awesome! Hopefully one day, we could be in the crowd together cause I'd never stop singing or dancing through the whole show!

Awww I'm so happy you experienced all of it from the GT! You're awesome! Hopefully one day, we could be in the crowd together cause I'd never stop singing or dancing through the whole show!

Thas what im talking about it mensch! Youre awesome too! Thank you again for everything!

:iloveyou: