São Paulo - Brazilian Madness!!!! Dec 4th/5th 2012

Nessie

to not skyrocket the levels of hormones...

I honestly think this was the reason. I don't think the crowd being rowdy was ALL due to her being late? I think it was an overly worked up, passionate crowd no matter what? Like Nessie said, they were all shoving and pushing to get closer to her.

Nessie, can you go again from a safer viewpoint or is that impossible ? It is your choice naturally but it is so sad that such a wonderful and passionate Madonna fan like yourself, feels unsafe to go to her concert. You deserve to enjoy every moment of this tour.

I read that Sao Paulo lso has some no loud noise curfew after midnight, and that's why she cut th show short.

It does seem though from videos I saw that last night was th best and LOUDEST crowd so far

Oh no people, i'm happy enough for what i could see yesterday! No one in my entire group wants to go back there! It is a true nightmare to even think about it. We are all traumatized by it and i'm definitely happy to remember the show as much as i could from my perspective. I love her so much but i don't want to go back there. I'm sure that everyone who was almost killed there are too scared and now i'm spending the whole day recovering energy for my work tomorrow. It was an amazing show, don't get me wrong, but i garantee it was enough for any loon that witnessed what happened yesterday to rethink some things about life. I'm not regreting to not go today. I hope the show is even better and she sings LAV and Love Spent with no fear of being dragged down by those insane animals (i say animals because that wasn't human beings). Thanks for all you people concerns! I LUV guys! :laugh:

My friend is there right now and he says its pretty empty. Can anyone confirm?

Yes that's what they are saying. The despair to see Madonna concentrated too many people in the field in the first day and i can say the stadium wasn't completely packed. I think that caused people who were in the back to push the others to try to get closer and it became a nightmare. In 2008 the stadium was completely packed and everyone was in their places but yesterday people saw the opportunity to force their way to the front causing the situation. Too bad about that. I hope Madonna doesn't regret coming back here.

and today nothing?

Mat Guy is in the golden triangle. Let's wait to see what he has to say. I'm sure he will have an amazing and safer experience being confined there though. :lol:

so is it raining or something?

I heard some thunders but it's not raining here now... i don't know if it is in the stadium though. But i guess it's not raining there.

ok, thought people didnt show up because of heavy rain and thunder or something.. or maybe they 'll arrive late because they think she'll start at 11pm.. :ohmy: anyone know about the sales for the second date?

"Attention: due technical difficulties caused by bad weather, the show will suffer delay and will start as soon as possible # mdnabr" T4F - Time For Fun via Twitter.

It rains a lot in SP, because of that the show will be delayed a little longer, producing warned bit.

Very good on them for putting out a message instead of just letting people wait without knowing what's up like in miami.