Ever since seeing THE Queen of All Queens of Life, I am completely shocked, even days after the show. I didn't think I could love her any more than I already did, but I do and I find it so inspiring. To think that this one short, petite, small woman has made the impact that she has on the world is astounding. When the glass of that confessional shattered in Girl Gone Wild, out walked this little munchkin that has been the source of my and others' inspiration for years and years. It was surreal to actually see her in front of me and she is so beautiful, inside and out. This one person that I've seen in countless pictures and videos, the one that continues to conquer the world three decades into her career was feet from me, bearing her emotions for her art and her fans. I've seen pictures and pictures of her and still find it incredibly hard to believe that this

holbk.jpg

and this

madonna-like-a-virgin.jpg

and this

Madonna%20true%20blue.png

and this

like-a-prayer.jpg

and this

gs3.jpg

and this

article-2144145-13146EBE000005DC-525_468x535-e1337049893546.jpg

and this

tumblr_m7f5kwbzu21ra3a9qo1_r1_500.jpg

and this

56737_1980252.jpg

and this

2064909563a2418425295b428685457l.jpg

and this

tumblr_m294qpnDqi1r7e9vpo1_r1_500.png

and this

Madonna%20AmericanLife.jpg

and this

Madonna%20Confessions%20on%20a%20Dance%20Floor%20P.jpg

and this

madonna_mdolla5451_sH3aPXv.sized.jpg

and this

madonna-mdna-photoshoot.jpg

are all the same person. BUT IT IS. And not only is it just a person, but it's fucking MADONNA! I thank Jesus for all that she's done for this world and for her art. For TRULY being a voice to those who didn't and still don't have one. For still having things to say and do. For loving herself and treating herself well enough to still be here with us to this day. For being a legend. THANK YOU GODONNA. :bow: :bow: :bow:

NOT TO MENTION THAT SHE'S STILL SUCH A BABE. :inlove:

628x471.jpg

NOW WORSHIP WITH ME. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

madonna-superbowl4-a.jpg

I'm not even seeing this tour and this year she broke my heart again and I can't stop loving her and as pathetic as it is to some people on here lol, I live through other fans experiences via Twitter eg. San, Rachelle, Miguel, Pud, Hector etc that make me happy all the way here in Australia.

I listen to her non-stop, eg tonight in the car it was audio from the S&S LA show November 6, 2008 :D This year alone I reckon I've spent another $5000-7000 on my collection lol I'm addicted

Matt Matt, it is hard for us Aussies isn't it. I also know some people say they find Aussie fans pathetic but hey, no other artist has given me as much joy as Madonna even if she keeps ignoring us by not touring. Like you, I love reading the reviews and experiences of other Madonna fans. I should be jealous but just love hearing it. Loved reading Adreeyen's post and the views of other passionate Madonna fans.

• 1 year later...
Guest whatatramp

I'm not even seeing this tour and this year she broke my heart again and I can't stop loving her and as pathetic as it is to some people on here lol, I live through other fans experiences via Twitter eg. San, Rachelle, Miguel, Pud, Hector etc that make me happy all the way here in Australia.

I listen to her non-stop, eg tonight in the car it was audio from the S&S LA show November 6, 2008 :DThis year alone I reckon I've spent another $5000-7000 on my collection lol I'm addicted

Are you rennie??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rhms8ph51U

Sometimes I'm just floored by her ugh, I wanna discover her work all over again

tumblr_m8v1c2AL5s1qdwfop.jpg

I feel very lucky to have Madonna and her music be part of my life.

I worship at her altar .

I've liked her since I was five, but I was too young to be a fan. Then my mom bought me True Blue on cassette tape and I became more aware of who Madonna was.

The insanity began when me and my best friend watched Blond Ambition on tv. We were 9, and we watched it because her mom thought we would like it. We didn't like it, we LOVED it. We taped it, and then we practiced the choreo every day.

For me it was a life changing experience. I became obsessed (so did my friend, but I was worse, lol) and I started to collect anything and everything I could get. The walls in my room were covered with Madonna posters and clippings, and I mean COVERED. My mother had to buy me Madonna related things whenever she found something new, and I was swapping with this bitchy guy who constantly got the better deal because I was so naive.

Anyway, I haven't looked back since. My obsession has cooled down at times, but I never stopped loving her. Sometimes I watch video clips of her on YouTube and cry because she is so amazing. lol