Sexiest Soundcheck EVA.

Guest Xanthium

Love this performance. Wasn't thrilled about it on opening night, but I grew to love from all the youtube clips. It's fantastic. Love the choreo, and would love to learn it myself, ha!

I've not seen any IA performance on youtube, and i was a bit disappointed to hear it performed as some sort of kung fu routine as opposed to a full out rave-y, she's-high-on-drugs-manic kind.. but wow, this is great even if a bit out of left field-- and it's just a daylight rehearsal! And the dancers are HOT! WHEW!

My heart started beating so fast watching that - it was so great live and I can't believe I actually went to a Madonna concert! OMG! One of my favourite choreos/performances of the show, it was just so mesmerizing and different, and the energy of that song really shook the place.

I'm learning the choreo too, I'm gonna do it in the park every morning. Thanks for posting.

Madonna and The Knights of the Round Table.

[media=]

[/media]

I'm learning the choreo AS WE SPEAK.

i was there :tigger: i was there :tigger: i'm with withdrawal symptoms :cries:

Although the performance has grown on me, and I enjoyed it a lot live, I still think this could have been a fantastic glitter, disco, club stormer of a closing song with MDNA line reverberating around the venue.

Although the performance has grown on me, and I enjoyed it a lot live, I still think this could have been a fantastic glitter, disco, club stormer of a closing song with MDNA line reverberating around the venue.

I will always agree with this. The celebration outfits were CALLING for an I'm Addicted performance! Could've been very music-esque dance routines ala drowned world! I just can't even imagine if and no that may not have crossed their minds. I almost feel, like they were so pressed for time, they went through a concept for a story and just went with it and pushed forward without too much contemplation so the idea never came up. It just had that karate edge she always likes somewhere and said, "ok cool, let's move on."

Madonna and The Knights of the Round Table.

[media=]

[/media]

Wow thanks a lot for posting this

Loved all the little soundchecks moments in Europe

54 and fucking amazing. Her committment, body and stamina are something else

If i ever said anything negative about this performance i take it back, it was incredible live! there was a girl who had some sort of seizure next to us during the performance. she was taken away swiftly. hope she is ok. then i continued to DANCE!! hehe

If i ever said anything negative about this performance i take it back, it was incredible live! there was a girl who had some sort of seizure next to us during the performance. she was taken away swiftly. hope she is ok. then i continued to DANCE!! hehe

:rotfl:

I'm sorry but :lmao:!!!!!!!!!!