H-Town October 24th and 25th

Chuck82

Omg one week from now I will be worshiping eternal goddess Madonna. I can't sleep it's all I think about pretty much. I've seen her 3 times, but something about this tour has me on edge. And I'm going with my best homegirl Maurice aka aboylikethat..he's never seen her live.

Ohh mahh lawwd H-Town, mofo!! I grew up there, I can feel your excitement build up like an explosive boner!!! I'm so jealous you're in that butterfly stage before the show....now that it's over for me, I have little to live for :wired:

Ohh mahh lawwd H-Town, mofo!! I grew up there, I can feel your excitement build up like an explosive boner!!! I'm so jealous you're in that butterfly stage before the show....now that it's over for me, I have little to live for :wired:

I keep having these stupid thoughts like oh shit I hope I don't get sick or something before the show ugh. I am really just glad she is coming to Texas again. The last tour she made a comment saying she was loving it here and she's glad she came. Texans show her the love for sure

I keep having these stupid thoughts like oh shit I hope I don't get sick or something before the show ugh.

I had the same damn fear before I saw her, too!! Wash your hands, take plenty of vitamin C, and sleep tight!! You'll do just fine ;)

I had the same damn fear before I saw her, too!! Wash your hands, take plenty of vitamin C, and sleep tight!! You'll do just fine ;)

This girl I work with went home sick as Hell yesterday. I was like yes Bitch stay away! And she's gonna be out tomorrow also lol.

I'm going to the show on the 24th :inlove:

Unlike the Dallas show I'll be going to the Houston show by myself so I hope to win golden triangle tickets so I can take one of my broke college friends with me :nervous:

Awww well you can totally hang with us if you want. We plan on having a few drinks before the show and just talk aboit how amazing its gonna be lol. Are you from San Marcos? Or just there for school? Texas state I assume

I keep having these stupid thoughts like oh shit I hope I don't get sick or something before the show ugh. I am really just glad she is coming to Texas again. The last tour she made a comment saying she was loving it here and she's glad she came. Texans show her the love for sure

LOL....I did the same thing. I kept thinking of all these crazy scenarios that could POSSIBLY stop me from seeing the MDNA. My shows were on a Sun and Mon and the Sun and Mon prior, I WAS actually sick! I kept thinking "oh thank god this is happening NOW!" So after like 2 days I was all better and THEN I was like OMG....what if my car breaks down on the way there.....or I get in a fender bender that prevents me from being able to get there. Funny thing is, going up Interstate 95 on the way to the first show, the traffic was quite thick and no more than 3 cars in front of me a pretty BIG accident occurred.....I really am lucky there was no "domino effect" with that cuz it was pretty bad and traffic was fairly tight. Obviously traffic came to a stand still but I was like HELL NO and inched my way through and around the accident before police etc arrived cuz then I REALLY would've been held up. My points with the karma Gods are probably still in the negative for not stopping to help....others did though! lol

This tour SHOULD have you on edge! :) You're about to see the Queen at a peak in her performing career! I'm telling you, I still think about this show daily...lol....and my show was like 3 weeks ago. I'm considering going to another show in fact that is like 6 hours away from me by car. ANOTHER show plus hotel etc is really NOT in my budget right now but I feel like 2 times is just not enough!! We've all said this about her at some point, but I REALLY don't see how she's gonna top this. It's THAT good! She put her heart and soul into this and you can totally feel it. Although just about anybody could enjoy this show, she really did this show for us (the diehards) in my opinion. LAV/LS is going to rock your world....I don't see how a diehard fan could not like that performance. Do everything you can to get into the GT!! I hope you have the time of your life!! :)

Awww well you can totally hang with us if you want. We plan on having a few drinks before the show and just talk aboit how amazing its gonna be lol. Are you from San Marcos? Or just there for school? Texas state I assume

Sounds like an awesome plan ^_^ Are you going to both shows or just the one on Wednesday?

I'm from Tyler (in East Tx) but I've been living here for about 4 years now because I go to Tx State.I really wish she would have came to Austin or San Antonio though, it would have been so much more convenient but oh well it'll definitely be worth the drive :D

So ready for M to hit Houston! I will be there on the 24th, looking at buying tickets for the 25th!

Just got an email from Live Nation, Madonna will hit the stage at 9:30, not 8:00 as stated on the tickets...

There's just no way that all of the Texas dates would be cancelled. Worst case scenario I'll drive to New Orleans to see her....I'm watching this show dammit!

I will probably see you on the road... :confessions:

Guest ditaluver

good luck everyone!!!! HAVE FUN!

wish i was going. its my home town and all but since its in the middle of the week, I cant take off work and drive. so you bitches show her some LOVE!

we want her to come back!!!!!

Omg one week from now I will be worshiping eternal goddess Madonna. I can't sleep it's all I think about pretty much. I've seen her 3 times, but something about this tour has me on edge. And I'm going with my best homegirl Maurice aka aboylikethat..he's never seen her live.

Yay Pau!!! can't wait for you guys and gals to watch the show.