H-Town October 24th and 25th

Chuck82

Oh ya and some fool behind me Booed her when she was talking about Obama. I turned around and told him to shut the fuck up! :rotfl: After I did though I felt bad because he just looked at me all embarrassed. But shit man you don't come in the GT and talk shit wtf?

great reviews and reports pau!!!! thank you

amazing experience!!!

what's your fb and twitter pages?

Guest ditaluver

what did she say? "this song is dedicated to girls around the world that...."??

oh, this performance is stunning, her voice is stunning!!! :dramatic:

thank you for this and reports bon bon!!!

"to girls everywhere...all over the world..who deserve an education"

Guest sasca1971

I saw here in Houston and was amazed pretty much the whole time. I even watched nearly two or three versions of every song from previous performances beforehand and I was still surprised at how unexpectedly amazing they were (I say that because I had already seen them and and it was just so much more phenomenal in person).

And to the earlier question regarding energy - the number one thing i noticed is how highly energetic she was during the last two songs - Like A Prayer and Celebration. I am sure everyone woulda been happy if she sat on a stool but she was non stop all sweaty and gross and just putting on a show. I actually teared up during LAP because that was probably where the crowd was the most moved and involved. I was also told by several people beforehand that it was her best tour yet - and I would totally agree. I think the Confessions opening may have been superior - but this was awesome. Oh, And I didn't see the RIT - so I can't compare that one personally.

And yaaay to Love Spent. I read this forum all the time and i never saw anything anywhere that had Love Spent on the set list. It was a nice surprise. Loved it.

Found a video where u can see mnation's Jamesshot ( clint) clearly front row all the way to the left in the black hat with the MDNA shirt. I'm behind him holding up my camera. How cool!

[media=]

[/media]

Found a video where u can see mnation's Jamesshot ( clint) clearly front row all the way to the left in the black hat with the MDNA shirt. I'm behind him holding up my camera. How cool!

[media=]

[/media]

We were right beside each other! I'm the guy with the white Blond Ambition tshirt jumping! :-)

We were right beside each other! I'm the guy with the white Blond Ambition tshirt jumping! :-)

Oh yeah. I remember you. Do you remember us? Weren't you standing next to Clint the whole show? I was behind y'all taking pic and video. I think you were the one he said was cute.

Yep! I thought he was wearing a "vogue" hat until I realized it said "Texas" :-) I think she liked our side of the stage! I was there at the same spot in the pit on 10/24 as well.