H-Town October 24th and 25th

Chuck82

69390_446414132071052_1506456052_n.jpg

302_446395735406225_1538275846_n.jpg

Show was AMAZING from the Triangle!Speechless!

Gonna be a #TriangleBitch tonight again! Taking friend who is a huge M loon but never been able to afford to go. So Excited for him!

:wow: I wish I could go to the show again tonight :/ I hate that I have a p-chem test tomorrow morning otherwise I'd make the trip again tonight because she's worth it.

Have fun for all of us that can't go!!

more incredible reviews,

I would like to see a vid of her belt fucking up during Celebration :lmao:

I missed it since her back was towards us but I just found a video of it: :chuckle:

[media=]

[/media]

I adore this woman :inlove:

I didn't see any Mnationers there but I really don't know what anyone looks like. My friend was wearing a shirt that said "W.E LUV MDNA" and my pic is in my avatar. Would have loved to see fellow Mnationers. GT rocked last night!

My video of EY from the triangle last night! I get to go experience It again tonight in the triangle!

Love it!!!

Here my video of LIke a Prayer...I was going around the triangle all night trying to get as close to her as possible. Ugh I hate being so short though :(

[media=]

Quick review of 2nd Houston show then a fuller one later:

-crowd was much better. Madonna loved them. She stated and showed many times how happy she was with this crowd

-GT broke out in "we love you" chants during her speech. She was clearly moved.

-GT also broke out in chants of "OBAMA". She said something like "I didn't make you say that but you know where I stand"

-her voice was phenomenal tonight. 1st night it was good but tonight her voice was strong and commanding

-we got Love Spent 2 nights in a row

More later.

Night 2 in HTown was def better than the first. Crowd was more energetic/loud. So awesome seeing M come out and perform with a cowboy hat during bang bang and celebration !!! She looked hot!! The crowd broke out in super loud WE LOVE YOU chants twice during the show ! Seeing het face/reaction to this was priceless!! M felt that Houston Texas Love for sure!! Ill say it again THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE gives you LIFE! Hope those that are trying for the rest of the shows get to experience it!!

Quick review of 2nd Houston show then a fuller one later:

-crowd was much better. Madonna loved them. She stated and showed many times how happy she was with this crowd

-GT broke out in "we love you" chants during her speech. She was clearly moved.

-GT also broke out in chants of "OBAMA". She said something like "I didn't make you say that but you know where I stand"

-her voice was phenomenal tonight. 1st night it was good but tonight her voice was strong and commanding

-we got Love Spent 2 nights in a row

More later.

Night 2 in HTown was def better than the first. Crowd was more energetic/loud. So awesome seeing M come out and perform with a cowboy hat during bang bang and celebration !!! She looked hot!! The crowd broke out in super loud WE LOVE YOU chants twice during the show ! Seeing het face/reaction to this was priceless!! M felt that Houston Texas Love for sure!! Ill say it again THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE gives you LIFE! Hope those that are trying for the rest of the shows get to experience it!!

I soo wish I could have been there last night!! Glad to hear that the crowd was more engaged this time :)

The MDNA Tour has got to be one of her best shows ever, the energy level and the excitement was beyond anything that I was expecting. It's right up there with Blonde Ambition. Being a die-hard fan from the beginning, I have always wanted to be close to Madonna and thanks to the Golden Triangle tickets for both nights accomplished that. I went with Clint, used to post under Jamesshot, we met many years ago due to this forum. However, the second night of the MDNA Tour also fulfilled, I guess both of our dreams of touching Madonna. While performing "Open Your Heart" she went to the side of the stage we were at and touched Clint's hand and my fingertips all at the same time. I didn't know whether to continue filming or to faint. I will never forget the evening. I have posted a ton of videos and pictures on my FB page and a few on Twitter.

Tidbits from MDNA Tour second show in Houston!

-M said she loved her "Golden Triangle Bitches" as the GT crowd was so alive.

-As she started to strip during her LAV number she yells, It's better to show your ass than your true feelings"

-Came out in a cowboy hat for Gang Bang and the beginning of Celebration

-The crowd was more energetic than the first night, especially the GT, she did spot people sitting and she went after them Madonna style!

-During "I'm a Sinner" she said she loved us for singing to her songs.

-we talked with Guy about DVD release, it will be filmed soon, asked about Interscope 2 dvd releases said it wasn't true

-her voice is truly recovered from laryngitis. She sounded very good on night 1. But she sounded incredible on night 2. Her voice was very strong, clear, commanding and she really didn't hit a bum note or struggle vocally like she sometimes does especially towards the end of LAP. I've haven't heard her sound this good in concert I don't think.

-Clint's hat with TEXAS on it was shown on the screens during Martin's set.

Honestly, not much to say, speechless, great tour, Madonna looks so good. Clint and my dreams were fulfilled. We still haven't processed everything yet.

The MDNA Tour has got to be one of her best shows ever, the energy level and the excitement was beyond anything that I was expecting. It's right up there with Blonde Ambition. Being a die-hard fan from the beginning, I have always wanted to be close to Madonna and thanks to the Golden Triangle tickets for both nights accomplished that. I went with Clint, used to post under Jamesshot, we met many years ago due to this forum. However, the second night of the MDNA Tour also fulfilled, I guess both of our dreams of touching Madonna. While performing "Open Your Heart" she went to the side of the stage we were at and touched Clint's hand and my fingertips all at the same time. I didn't know whether to continue filming or to faint. I will never forget the evening. I have posted a ton of videos and pictures on my FB page and a few on Twitter.

Tidbits from MDNA Tour second show in Houston!

-M said she loved her "Golden Triangle Bitches" as the GT crowd was so alive.

-As she started to strip during her LAV number she yells, It's better to show your ass than your true feelings"

-Came out in a cowboy hat for Gang Bang and the beginning of Celebration

-The crowd was more energetic than the first night, especially the GT, she did spot people sitting and she went after them Madonna style!

-During "I'm a Sinner" she said she loved us for singing to her songs.

-we talked with Guy about DVD release, it will be filmed soon, asked about Interscope 2 dvd releases said it wasn't true

-her voice is truly recovered from laryngitis. She sounded very good on night 1. But she sounded incredible on night 2. Her voice was very strong, clear, commanding and she really didn't hit a bum note or struggle vocally like she sometimes does especially towards the end of LAP. I've haven't heard her sound this good in concert I don't think.

-Clint's hat with TEXAS on it was shown on the screens during Martin's set.

Honestly, not much to say, speechless, great tour, Madonna looks so good. Clint and my dreams were fulfilled. We still haven't processed everything yet.

Madfan58, Great review. Thanks for posting it.

The show was fabulous!! This is truly an experience that will forever be with me. We got to the venue around 7:30 and just mingled around for a few hours. Nobody was complaining though and everyone around was just so excited for her to come on. I never jumped so long in my life!! I want to thank Hector again for putting us out there an thinking of me for the GT. You really do feel like a VIP celebrity walking down to the floor then all the way over to the GT lol.. The security was very nice and helpful with anything we asked. Her voice sounded great and very clear as well. I apologize for not being a very good reviewer ha, but my mind is still scattered from the entire experience. I am sure more things will trickle from my brain eventually.

Oh ya and some fool behind me Booed her when she was talking about Obama. I turned around and told him to shut the fuck up! :rotfl: After I did though I felt bad because he just looked at me all embarrassed. But shit man you don't come in the GT and talk shit wtf?

Has she slowed down a bit? I mean, if you compare the videos of the recent shows to the Europe shows (especially Paris), it seems like she does some less dance moves or she does them less distinct. I'm not being negative (I wouldn't even be able to do 1 show), but I've been noticing that...

"What's the matter you don't like my ass?" "The A fell off my Obama...OBam" :lmao: I love love her! Oh and I spotted myself in the pit in this video haha I'm still not over how great the show was ^_^

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp3amy_GmeE[/media]

what did she say? "this song is dedicated to girls around the world that...."??

oh, this performance is stunning, her voice is stunning!!! :dramatic:

thank you for this and reports bon bon!!!