BEHOLD, I AM CUMING SOON. Phoenix - October 16

adreeyen

Guest Bbeelzebub

I'm still in utter shock that she knew I was there even being that far from the stage and picked me out, called me the nickname she's given me and pointed. I freakin' LOVE HER! That Phoenix crowd was something else. Totally blew my mind how jumpin' they were.

I'm still in utter shock that she knew I was there even being that far from the stage and picked me out, called me the nickname she's given me and pointed. I freakin' LOVE HER! That Phoenix crowd was something else. Totally blew my mind how jumpin' they were.

Still not voting for Obama I take it? :lol:

Guest Bbeelzebub

Still not voting for Obama I take it? :lol:

Hahahahaa, Well last night she said, "I want to be your friend. I'm going to spend the next four years converting you." Hahahahahhahahahaha

Guest Pud Whacker

we just got back to LA. loved every second. best three days of my life. im going to bed. more tomorrow. #MadonnaFamily xo

Guest pedrohdi

You're the luckiest fan in the world :) I wanna be a Republican too ;)