BEHOLD, I AM CUMING SOON. Phoenix - October 16

adreeyen

Thank you, all you beautiful people. :inlove:

We're halfway to Phoenix and I'm bumping Celebration. This is all becoming so REAL. If only Guy O would give me GT tix, it would be perfect! :americanlife:

Wanting, needing, waiting for you to justify my love...

Adreeyen, Guy O has to give you GT tickets. Keep tweeting him. Good luck.

OMG MADONNANATION YOU BEAUTIFUL BEING I WON PIT TICKETS. I WILL DIE HAPPY BY THE END OF TONIGHT.

Great news Adreeyen. So wrapped for you. Hope all others trying to get Pit tickets are successful as well. Then you can all party with Adreeyen and Pud. Would love to be able to do that.

Thank you Madonna family, I love you all. <3

I am praying for all other MadonnaNation members to win pit tix! I know it's a nerve-wrecking situation, but when you win, it will be worth it!

Guest Not4Pussies

You see, this is what I'm talking about, people that actually deserve to be in there. Fresh faces, real fans in the pit. Not the same people in there. If Mnation, Hector has the power to get people in the pit, we better see ditaluver in there in all her pregnant glory. She deserves it.

You see, this is what I'm talking about, people that actually deserve to be in there. Fresh faces, real fans in the pit. Not the same people in there. If Mnation, Hector has the power to get people in the pit, we better see ditaluver in there in all her pregnant glory. She deserves it.

100% agree. She is destined to be in that pit. That beautiful, acid throwing, Madonna loving wife, and soon to be mom needs to be with Madonna face to face again. That baby belly needs to experience the power and spirit of the Madonna. †††

Guest ditaluver

hahahaha thanks guys!!!

my ONLY concern with the pit is standing so long...BUT Ill just sit until she comes on.

and trust i wont let anyone put me around. ill gladly stand back in order to protect myself and my baby.

BUT I really want it cause I can only go to 1 show and this is my last HOO-RA for god only knows how long. Im not going to be able to do shit once this baby comes!!!! Im just so thankful that M is touring and i have the chance to let my little baby hear her sing

Guest Not4Pussies

hahahaha thanks guys!!!

my ONLY concern with the pit is standing so long...BUT Ill just sit until she comes on.

and trust i wont let anyone put me around. ill gladly stand back in order to protect myself and my baby.

BUT I really want it cause I can only go to 1 show and this is my last HOO-RA for god only knows how long. Im not going to be able to do shit once this baby comes!!!! Im just so thankful that M is touring and i have the chance to let my little baby hear her sing

in LA they made us sit down until Martin Solveig came on, we couldnt stand.

what you can do is have whoever is going to be in there with you save your spot and you can go sit down somewhere

and go eat something while you wait.

Hi my lovelies :)

I am about to leave to the venue. With every second that passes, it just becomes more and more real. It's funny because I feel this is one of (hopefully) several peaks in my life. Yesterday, I lost my virginity to my very loving boyfriend of two and a half years and today I join Madonna in the holiest of holies, the Golden Triangle. Does my life go downhill from here? What more do I have to live for? HOW WILL LIFE GO ON? :cries:

I will possibly update after the show if I'm not too tired, and maybe tweet till the show starts. I will probably not take any pictures or video because Madonna is my sole FOCUS.

Thanks babies, wish me luck. :)

Guest Not4Pussies

I am about to leave to the venue. With every second that passes, it just becomes more and more real. It's funny because I feel this is one of (hopefully) several peaks in my life. Yesterday, I lost my virginity to my very loving boyfriend of two and a half years and today I join Madonna in the holiest of holies, the Golden Triangle. Does my life go downhill from here? What more do I have to live for? HOW WILL LIFE GO ON? :cries:

I will possibly update after the show if I'm not too tired, and maybe tweet till the show starts. I will probably not take any pictures or video because Madonna is my sole FOCUS.

oh have a great time adrian!!

like a virgin performance will be quite special to you tonite.

It's funny because I feel this is one of (hopefully) several peaks in my life. Yesterday, I lost my virginity to my very loving boyfriend of two and a half years and today I join Madonna in the holiest of holies, the Golden Triangle. Does my life go downhill from here?

:vogue::blush::bow: ENJOY!

Guest ditaluver

AWWW Im so excited for you!!!! Tonight is so special...enjoy! and no life does not go downhill from here...its only up baby. There's so much more to experience with M! Its just the beginning :)