BEHOLD, I AM CUMING SOON. Phoenix - October 16

adreeyen

GUYS, I am soooo excited! Three days from now, I will travel across two states to see the QUEEN in Phoenix, Arizona! Every time I remember that the concert is approaching, I squeal like a little girl. I'm traveling with my two sisters, my sister's girlfriend, my uncle, and his boyfriend. It'll be a GAY EXTRAVAGANZA.

tumblr_mao55lRlhC1rhphf8o1_400.gif

GUYS, I am soooo excited! Three days from now, I will travel across two states to see the QUEEN in Phoenix, Arizona! Every time I remember that the concert is approaching, I squeal like a little girl. I'm traveling with my two sisters, my sister's girlfriend, my uncle, and his boyfriend. It'll be a GAY EXTRAVAGANZA.

Have fun.

And I freakin love that gif of Madonna. Pure sex.

Adreeyen, have a wonderful time. Make sure to post your review. You always have great gifs. Not only those gorgeous animal ones but fantastic Madonna ones too. Have stacks of fun xx

wow!! i wanna be admitted in your family!!! you'll have great fun and pure MDNorgasms!!! enjoy!!

Not to toot my own horn but I created that gif ;)

Thank you for creating such an iconic gif! You deserve an award. :inlove:

And thank you everyone for your well wishes! :inlove: The downside to going with so many other people is the amount of drama I'm experiencing JUST to book the hotel and the car rental. Can you imagine? It's such bullshit honestly. I wish I was going on my own. :dry:

:inlove:

TWO DAYS. :inlove:

I'm going to admit something embarrassing right now. The only other concert that I've been to in my life was Shakira's Tour of the Mongoose ten years ago. I was obsessed at the time :rotfl: so I NEED MDNA and I NEED Golden Triangle tickets to get rid of the nasty Shakira aftertaste of whore. :(:rotfl:

Aww I'm so excited for you!! :inlove: I know you're gonna have an amazing time and hopefully you'll score GT tickets :tongue:

Yessss! Thank you. :inlove: I will offer Guy O my virginity if I have to! I've fantasized about being in the GT since I found out there was one. I just want her to look at me once. :cries:

how do you do this twitter thing lol

Join twitter (takes 30 seconds) then on the left theres a white square. It it type in @ guyoseary then say you why you want GT in a couple of sentences. done! dont put a space after the @ it should be together, just wont let my type it here.

Only a day away! :dramatic: Your going to have the time of your life, good luck trying to sleep tonight!

I know, I know! I am SO excited! Pray for me whoopie, I'm fighting for my life for pit tickets on twitter. :lol:

Join twitter (takes 30 seconds) then on the left theres a white square. It it type in @ guyoseary then say you why you want GT in a couple of sentences. done! dont put a space after the @ it should be together, just wont let my type it here.

thanks so much. trying to do this shyt on my iPhone on the road lol. *crosses fingers*

love it! I really hope you win!!!!

love it! I really hope you win!!!!

Thanks! I hope you win too. :)

So it is now five o'clock in the morning and I am awake and getting ready to leave for Phoenix. TODAY IS THE MAGICAL DAY, BUT WHY AM I UP SO EARLY?

Guest ditaluver

Thanks! I hope you win too. :)

So it is now five o'clock in the morning and I am awake and getting ready to leave for Phoenix. TODAY IS THE MAGICAL DAY, BUT WHY AM I UP SO EARLY?

you are up early because today is the magical day for you!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Thank you, all you beautiful people. :inlove:

We're halfway to Phoenix and I'm bumping Celebration. This is all becoming so REAL. If only Guy O would give me GT tix, it would be perfect! :americanlife:

Wanting, needing, waiting for you to justify my love...