I need to learn the GGW MDNA Tour choreog!!!!!

Apples388

Okay bitches does anyone know it from A to ZAD? YAZ YAZ I need to learn it ASAP because I am entertaining guests at my dinner party next week and I will be performing it :rotfl::lmao:

Yes I will even do the JUDGEMENT DAY DANCE INTERLUDE with elements of Material Girl and Give it 2 Me

Yeah

No one's gonna stop me

Evah!! (S&S '08 Crow Edit)

:lmao:

So the Masterpiece speech wasn't about Gaga bitch, it was about you!!!! What a shockerrrrrr!!!!!!

Well yes of course

We all know that Madonna is threatened because there is a new Queen of Pop in town and that is me! :rotfl:

I have it down from A to Z...

Don't expect a tutorial video. Just watch it a few times and break it down, if you're serious...

Verse1/Verse2/Chorus/Breakdown

I'd start with the chorus if you are not accustomed to choreography but if you're comfortable doing dances, start from the beginning and go str8 through.

I want to learn the Revolver choreog!!!!

I keep watching that youtube footage "Hello ABOOOOOOO DHAA BIIIII ARE YOU REAAADYYYYY!" *pose with armalite*

The whole first half of that song is SOOOO easy. She barely does anything but slowly walk over and point the gun at the audience, walk down the stairs, push a dancers leg, and then do a few hops to each side before walking to the front of the stage. Even there the dance is learnable. Watch it, again and again! :lol:

And yes I am crazy.

JR thanks for the boooockdrap I will use it on the projection for my performance.

Girls they just wanna HAVE SOME FAHHHN!

Get FIAAHHED AHHP

Like a smoking GUN!

On the FLAH till the DEEYlight CUMSG

Girls they just WAnna have some FOONN!!1

JR thanks for the boooockdrap I will use it on the projection for my performance.

Girls they just wanna HAVE SOME FAHHHN!

Get FIAAHHED AHHP

Like a smoking GUN!

On the FLAH till the DEEYlight CUMSG

Girls they just WAnna have some FOONN!!1

I would love to see a video of your performance! :)

Of course there isn't!! It's a Performance of Life and why should we not want to recreate it!

Now hit it with me.

It's so HYPNOTIC...

*struts to centre of stage*

You should record yourself. I'd love to but I know I'll look like a fool.

It will be epic mark my words

Sir Gu, I will be jumping off my John Lewis leather sofa :rotfl:

Be careful. Don't want you having to attend premieres with your arm in a sling.

Well I once tried that stupid video that the poison dwarf with the square forehead made for the disgusting bean-bodied snooty nosed dickfaced whore, and it was quite funny. Here it is below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW55j94bXKE&feature=fvst

I just dream about your duck and polenta... I just dream about your cooking talent. :manson: No wonder Queen Esther got rid of this FAKE ASSLICKING WHORE!!!