How is the Voice on MDNA tour?

Pabl0114

For those that have seen the show can you let us know how the voice is holding up on the tour. TUTR sounded shitty at that olympia show. :nocomment: I'm afraid that her voice will be gone by the time I see her in November. During S&S she sounded pretty rough, is it the same this time around? or better? trying to stay away from YouTube clips.

I saw her in Abu Dhabi and the voice, IMO, was in great shape. Masterpiece was simply stunning. But I really don't like her voice when she's on the guitar. That guitar is the devil instrument of the crow. In the more dancey numbers, there were several points when the bass was too loud you couldn't hear her voice at all.

Yes she focus too much on the guitar and cant sing well at the same time. Sometimes she is even better dancing and singing at the same time than playing and singing. She loves it we all know that but in my opinion she should drop the guitar numbers. In 90% of them she cant either play or sing well enough.

I saw her in Abu Dhabi and the voice, IMO, was in great shape. Masterpiece was simply stunning. But I really don't like her voice when she's on the guitar. That guitar is the devil instrument of the crow. In the more dancey numbers, there were several points when the bass was too loud you couldn't hear her voice at all.

:rotfl: so true

I remember Borderline and HM being the worst moments of S&S, and we all know how everyone feels about HU. Watched The Confessions Tour this weekend from start to finish after a long hiatus and it really was perfection. Just one guitar section with 3 songs was just enough. Can we get a Crow emoticon?

That guitar is the devil instrument of the crow.

This is one of the truest things that have been written on this forum.

In the slower numbers, though, she sounds just fine (thinking You Must Love Me, Nothing Fails, Don't Tell Me, etc). But I think clearly no one just tells her the truth.

Guest pedrohdi

I saw her in coimbra and barcelona and I totally agree with Marco, the voice sounds great except for when she's on the guitar :(

She sounds great not on a par with the vocal perfection of a DWT, but still way better than the average pop star doing singing and all that dancing/athletics that she does (not that in fact there are any at all). And TUTR was magnifique in Nice, not so much in London where she threw in the MDNA signature 80-year-old-lady *Turn up the radio-o-o-o-o-ow-ow-ow-owao*. American fans you won't be disappointed by the MDNA voice just as much as the visual, staging and sound potency of this show will blow u away :yes:

There's a certain C-list wannabe that was in attendance at Hyde Park that wishes she could actually sing a note and not always manage to sound flat, monotone and whispery-faintly. *But she always sings in tune* (LG): who cares about that when you're not actually hearing any voice nor a change in range whatsoever.

Yes she focus too much on the guitar and cant sing well at the same time. Sometimes she is even better dancing and singing at the same time than playing and singing. She loves it we all know that but in my opinion she should drop the guitar numbers. In 90% of them she cant either play or sing well enough.

Absolutely - I can't stand that damn thing.

she sounds good in the ballads (Masterpiece) and in the songs that she sounds in a lower key: Open your heart, Like a virgin, Human nature.She has a lot of "help" in the others, I think, although sometimes is not enough: TUTR sounded, her voice, totally different in Barcelona and in Paris.Same with I´ma sinner (wow! again! the crow guitar! you are right!)

the only songs she sings completely live are hn, cs, masterpiece, open your heart, tutr, express, lav, and she does the ballads beautifully. masterpiece is simply stunning, same goes for lav.