NYC YANKEE STADIUM - SEPTEMBER 6 (we're dying right now)

Ai Papi Si.

From DyeAnotherDay

What's up new York.

So nice to be home w you.

Very powerful act one. Great crowd. She looks very happy.

Her boobs popped out during hung up.

Sensational act two, absolutely beautiful act three.

She's giving everything she has tonight. She looks astonishing.

We'll be yours until the end of time.

Xxx

It's over. I am completely high. My clothes are stuck to me.

She looked like a kid. MDNA is a drug. It was a satisfying show.

Can't wait for Saturday.

Posted on M Tribe

I can't imagine a better crowd for Madonna. Lots of guys, but also LOTS of women who clearly have looked up to Madonna for years and years. Really upbeat, a great mood. Surprisingly MUCH fewer drunken obnoxious dates than the Garden. Although some very pleasant date types. Bruce Weber was sitting in front of me. Lots of cool people. I was so happy, so thankful.

Avicii really rocked the room. A lot of fun, a good way to warm up the stadium. He finishes at 9:30 and the wait until 10:15 is torture.

Finally lights out. "Girl Gone Wild" must be seen live -- YouTube does not do this justice. Truly, the stadium shakes, especially when the glass shatters. Madonna appears in an unflattering black cat suit that does nothing for her figure. She removes a veil, revealing a blonde Snooki poof and nude makeup. The troupe storms the stage for a tightly choreographed opener, followed by "Revolver" and the stunning video screens. A motel room rolls out onto the stage for "Gang Bang."

I think where her previous tours have been more theatrical, this one I think is more cinematic.

After blowing away all those Fathers and Papas, the dancers lift Madonna above their heads. Her leopard skin bra pops off and her boobs pop out of her top. You can't QUITE see her nips, but the twins defintely get some air.

On to more wardrobe malfunctions, Madonna begins to descend the stairs, stumbles, sits down -- and shakes something out of her shoe! I remember one night in L.A, she performed "La Isla Bonita" with one shoe.

She takes the mike and says, "What's up New York. It's great to be home with you." Madonna and New York are two combustible chemicals -- the energy is fierce, really wonderful. She looks like she is very present, and delivers "I Don't Give A," which is very Madonna and the crowd loves it. "I'm gonna be allright." She vanishes into the stage.

from M Tribe

She was sooooo good tonight; the bitch was on FIRE!

Some points:

- she came on around 10:20pm

- this was the 4th show I have seen; I think GGW and Gang Bang were sung live for the most part, as was the beginning of Celebration

- it was hot and humid; even before Open Your Heart, she said "It's fucking hot up here"

- her speech before Masterpiece, was about how we all have freedom to be gay or straight, Christian or Jewish or Muslim, the freedom to wear what we want, and elsewhere people are imprisoned or victimised for this. And that is what makes her proud to be an American. The crowd went APESHIT! She said we shouldn't take it for granted as once we do, it could be taken away. She also said "Thank God for people like Michelle Obama". Again the crowd went NUTS.

- after HN she said she wasn't going to bear her ass, she was going to bear her feelings instead which is more daring, then revealed the OBAMA message on her back. Another highlight for this crowd.

- she was in a great mood, and was clearly taking in all the love; there was a long pause before the last line of Masterpiece when the crowd was applauding, and several long pauses during LAV where the crowd just cheered and showered her with love

- the cameras focused alot on Rocco when he was on; seeing a 50ft Rocco dancing during Celebration is more than a bit weird!!

The people around me were clearly impressed. One guy leaned over to his female partner and said "Damn, look at that body!" when she stripped down before LAV. People on the 4 train home were talking about the show and how good it was and how they HAD to see it, and this was coming from casual fans (I say this as one girl asked her friends which album Hung Up was on...and none of them knew).

New Yorkers are a vocal, opinionated lot, and they were showing her the love tonight. And she was clearly taking it all in!

BRILLIANT.

from M Tribe

She was sooooo good tonight; the bitch was on FIRE!

Some points:

- she came on around 10:20pm

- this was the 4th show I have seen; I think GGW and Gang Bang were sung live for the most part, as was the beginning of Celebration

- it was hot and humid; even before Open Your Heart, she said "It's fucking hot up here"

- her speech before Masterpiece, was about how we all have freedom to be gay or straight, Christian or Jewish or Muslim, the freedom to wear what we want, and elsewhere people are imprisoned or victimised for this. And that is what makes her proud to be an American. The crowd went APESHIT! She said we shouldn't take it for granted as once we do, it could be taken away. She also said "Thank God for people like Michelle Obama". Again the crowd went NUTS.

- after HN she said she wasn't going to bear her ass, she was going to bear her feelings instead which is more daring, then revealed the OBAMA message on her back. Another highlight for this crowd.

- she was in a great mood, and was clearly taking in all the love; there was a long pause before the last line of Masterpiece when the crowd was applauding, and several long pauses during LAV where the crowd just cheered and showered her with love

- the cameras focused alot on Rocco when he was on; seeing a 50ft Rocco dancing during Celebration is more than a bit weird!!

The people around me were clearly impressed. One guy leaned over to his female partner and said "Damn, look at that body!" when she stripped down before LAV. People on the 4 train home were talking about the show and how good it was and how they HAD to see it, and this was coming from casual fans (I say this as one girl asked her friends which album Hung Up was on...and none of them knew).

New Yorkers are a vocal, opinionated lot, and they were showing her the love tonight. And she was clearly taking it all in!

BRILLIANT.

:dramatic: :dramatic:

I'm so happy for her! So glad it went down well, even though it was in a big stadium.

From Madonnalicious

She went on at about 10:20-ish and the show, in my opinion, was amazing!!! We were in the 7th row. The whole VIP thing was kinda cool. She had OBAMA painted on her back tonight right before LAV and I loved that!!!! WOW...this woman knows how to put on a show. I will say, though, if you are not a fan of MDNA this show might disappoint. But, since I love the CD (for the most part) it was all good to me. Also...I kind of wonder if sitting in the upper sections of a stadium would be enjoyable? This show is really all about those up front..and since we were up front, the show was incredible for us!! OMG...it was soooo good!!

Alchrist's review

Madonna was in the best form ever tonight. I was right in front of the catwalk with my friend and I have to say I am mesmerized by how fucking amazing she looks. You can still see that same face from the WTG tour or the La Isla Bonita video. It's incredible to see her up close after 30 years of being in the public eye...She is so beautiful, pert, tiny, powerful, supple, energetic, engaging, relentless. Being up front, I was also able to confirm that she sings GGW, Gang Bang and Hung Up completely live, albeit with autotune or some form of filter. She really can still sing quite remarkably. 90% of the vocals are live. Trust me. She was a little hoarse here and there, but even Celebration was LIVE. Saw Guy and Jason Weinberg. They are incredibly generous and kind to her fans. That awful Madiva was right in front of me...I don't know how she manages to get her tickets, but it's not pleasant to be around that kind of obsessiveness, even if I admire her tenacity and understand her fervor. I take it back. Long live Madiva!

Madonna's body is unbelievable. Like a sculpture! Her abdominals and glutes are beyond unreal. I don't even get where the ageism comes in...She could step on anyone else's physical accomplishments. Her face is so gorgeous and there isn't anything remotely strange about it in person. I hope that I can maintain myself half as well as she has. She could keep going with that amazing physique for another 20 years and barely show any wear and tear. Masterpiece and Like A Virgin are deeply moving. She praised Michelle Obama and the crowd went nuts...Her dexterity as a dancer in numbers like GGW, Revolver, I'm Addicted and Celebration is simply unprecedented for her. She must have sold her soul to the devil in the past few years because no one could ever find a rational explanation for how she does it.

Long Live The Queen! Thank you to everyone who continues to love her and recognizes her brilliance. Thisshow truly is the shit, and Madonna puts every other entertainer out there to shame. She is a goddamn fireball of EVERYTHING.

Amen!

:lmao: I love this review.

Guest sambassile

Just arrived back to my hotel in Manhattan. The show was amazing !!!

I saw it 4 months ago in Abu Dhabi. At the time I was seriously blown away since everything was new to me, however the extreme heat made it hard for us and Madonna to truly enjoy the experience to the fullest.

This time i knew what to expect, i had my seat, my ice cream, and a great weather. I braced myself to the MDNA experience, and what an experience it was.

Madonna looked gorgeous, she seemed way more energetic in comparison to the Abu Dhabi show, and the vibe was very very positive.

I had middle aged couples around me on both sides and they all seemed to be amazed by the show. Of course the crowd was mostly excited by the classics. Vogue and Like a Prayer brought everyone up on their feat. People were dancing and singing. Madonna was very interactive and relaxed. I repeat she looked stunning and glowing.

After the show was over I could see people all over smiling and saying how amazing she was.

The only snooze fests were Like a Virgin ( truly horrible version, hated it last time, hated it this time) and maybe Turn Up the Radio.

Apart from that, MDNA was a great great great show. Can't wait for the DVD.

This is my last day in America. I have been here on vacation for the past 3 weeks, I did Los Angeles, San Diego, Vegas and New York. Tomorrow I am back home to Dubai.

What a great way it was to wrap up this amazing trip. Madonna Forever !!

Edited by sambassile

Guest bluejean

Madonna appears in an unflattering black cat suit that does nothing for her figure.

Only at M Tribe could someone have such a stupid opinion