The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

He loved it. He was SO upset about LAV, bt him and his boyfriend went to a gay coma both nights.

Yes :thumbsup:!

You were probably amazed by the LAV clips on youtube

I'm really sad I didn't make it to one of the Brazil shows though. It's the first Madonna tour I see withoght my brother.

Awww! You should definitely come next time! And I wish I could go to NYC, she always enjoy to play for you guys!

I'm still watching lav! I stopped at madison square garden, is amazing how much she changes from show to show!

Mat.Guy watching Madonna in NYC is something else!

I saw her in Tel Aviv for opening night, and both MSG concerts in NY, but I felt the Madonna I fell in love with was SO present in NYC. she felt so much at ease with the crowd...I just couldn't take it!

Next tour I will definitely see her in Sao Paulo or Rio as well with my family.I don't care how wild or aggressive the crowd will be :laugh:

I hope you'll experience the magic of NYC one day soon.

HAHA hot blooded South American men is fine by me so I'm sure I'll have lots of fun ;) .

Hi Guys - I've saved all my photos and videos for my mega video of my journey to LA for MDNA.

In case you don't spot it in the MDNA LA thread...here it is :)

[media=]

[/media]

Hi Guys - I've saved all my photos and videos for my mega video of my journey to LA for MDNA.

In case you don't spot it in the MDNA LA thread...here it is :)

[media=]

[/media]

:wow:

Thank you that was so cute :inlove:

:wow: Thank you that was so cute :inlove:
Next time bring CUBB with you

Thank you XXL :inlove:

CUBB is tough nut to crack....I don't think I have the right tools to convince him ;)