The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

644107_452921098087339_6949081_n.png

OMG. AMAZING!

I think that this is an absolutely great piece of theater and a masterclass is the use of sets or scenics. Notice that everything and every place is utilized or gone to to execute the set piece: the bed, bench, door, floor lamp, nightstand, the window, the cross, even the "ceiling" ledge! Everything. And it's done seamlessly. Truly captivating. She does serious ART. :wow::bow:

OMG. AMAZING!

I think that this is an absolutely great piece of theater and a masterclass is the use of sets or scenics. Notice that everything and every place is utilized or gone to to execute the set piece: the bed, bench, door, floor lamp, nightstand, the window, the cross, even the "ceiling" ledge! Everything. And it's done seamlessly. Truly captivating. She does serious ART. :wow::bow:

I agree, the whole staging of Gang Bang is just incredible, the motel setting, the choreography and the huge screens show why this tour is so far ahead of what anyone else is doing on stage.

wow.

flawless.

can u believe this is 54 ?

tumblr_mb2oncjkyW1qkzr9fo1_1280.jpg

WOW

She's truly beautiful

The gorgeous eyes, the quality of her skin, the nose, the face proportions.

One could argue all they want over what she did do and didn't do to her face in the past 4 years,

fact is that people that really have surgical procedures don't have such expressive eyes.

i love how shes got the red curtain projected, reminds me of LAV on the Girlie Show but of course this show is 100 times better.

The curtain is real, not projected.