The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

396624_435037946543581_1222394739_n.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's SO SEXY to me! Look at the contrast between her amazingly soft boobs and her veiny neck! Just like her hands!

I dont care what everybody says, when I see these veiny parts of her body, it translates to me as power. When a man has a veiny body, thats the impression: he's powerful. If its a woman, shes just old. Hell no!

Madonna is the most powerful woman in the world! Her veiny hands and neck are the proof of how much she works for it! And I LOVE it!

That's SO SEXY to me! Look at the contrast between her amazingly soft boobs and her veiny neck! Just like her hands!

I dont care what everybody says, when I see these veiny parts of her body, it translates to me as power. When a man has a veiny body, thats the impression: he's powerful. If its a woman, shes just old. Hell no!

Madonna is the most powerful woman in the world! Her veiny hands and neck are the proof of how much she works for it! And I LOVE it!

Only on second sight I noticed the neck tbh, but of course I agree with you :clap::D

Her neck isn't veiny is just that position, all the blood going to the head :laugh: