The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

I think that's after Open Your Heart (i'm not sure from which show though) and those long dance of the Kalakan's song. She took her hat off because it was so hot. Then she asked the fans to raise hands if she should put the hat back on and I think only a few in the GT did (only because she looks so gorgeous without the hat), so she kinda made that funny face and said: "Wow that bad? (as in 'Did I look that bad with a hat on') and then she threw the hat away and the crowd cheered. Hope this helps clarify that lovely gif

That was Montreal, I was in the GT :)

[media=]

[/media]

i love how shes got the red curtain projected, reminds me of LAV on the Girlie Show but of course this show is 100 times better.

I think the red curtain's not projected, but a real one. I remember thinking, wow why did she make the effort to use a real curtain when she has those giant video screens. Probably to make it look more authentic.

tumblr_mbrqlnsozo1qjumzho1_500.png

JY3YZ.gif

I changed her wiki picture to this & now the guy keeps changing it back, it's not happening, I am SO done with that fucking I Am Because Desmond Tutu Is pic. :rotfl:

boring

Te2iN.jpg

vs. MADONNA :dramatic:

3O25E.png

A 54-year-old singer at the top of the game 30 years later. Looking spectacularly in Vegas a couple of days ago

No one in the biz has her work ethic and her consistency, male or female

And the music? That's just as immaculate 98% of the times, still to this day (minus Best Friend)

galleries_lasvegas_503.jpg

You just can't not love her :inlove: