2 July - Copenhagen

Msig

We were let in 10 minutes ago. Soundcheck still on, Madonna singing Love Spent acoustic right now!!!!

:-D

She had trouble hitting the high notes during the chorus, didn't do the whole song..

Btw, I'm front row at the end of the triangular stage, half a metre from being dead centre

tumblr_m2ouht4EYY1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

According to the security guy standing right next to us, Madonna will go on stage at 10 p.m., "as planned"

If you've seen how dreadful some people are toward the people in the photos, I can see why Guy would pick good looking people to take pictures of. :lol: Some people are not even Madonna fans and just like her page so they can troll and post anti-gay comments. :doh:

Here it is! :ohmy:

Lucky Danes...I really hope she incorporates this song at some point. It's such a beautiful track. Judging from her slight difficulties though, maybe she doesn't want to risk it. I would LOVE to hear it live, even off-key. :inlove:

"now you have MY money" AHHHH I'm dying! I hope she includes it before open your heart and does something about the closing section (adding Holiday or something)

she just needs the right arrangement and will sound great

I agree completely. I hope she gets it worked out because this would be too, too good.

Ofcours she ll do it..maybe not in europe but somewhere else..it is great song and it already has good arrangment for OYH section.

There is also posibility that it will be the single after TUTR and GB..the tour is very long and it suports album..so..she must keep it fresh