South America Tour Dates

Guest groovyguy

Wonder when they will announce additional South American dates. It's too bad they can't make Columbia work for more dates as the buzz is crazy there. Hopefully Live Nation and Guy O are learning from this tour that Madonna does amazing in markets she hasn't been to in awhile and it's time to take a break from places she has been to a lot as ticket sales aren't going to be amazing over and over again in places she has been to 3-4 times on a row or even when visiting back to back tours. Anyways, would like to see the new dates.

Venezuela & Peru are a good idea. She's never been there before, so she will likely sellout quickly. Both those places have shown that they are willing to pay big bucks for a concert, especially Venezuela. Peru? Not as much. After the success of Colombia, Venezuela & Peru look promising.

Venezuela & Peru are a good idea. She's never been there before, so she will likely sellout quickly. Both those places have shown that they are willing to pay big bucks for a concert, especially Venezuela. Peru? Not as much. After the success of Colombia, Venezuela & Peru look promising.

Prices for Paul McCartney concert in Peru were(in dollars): 100, 140, 280, 335, 570, 700, the show raised $8 million here.

Britney and Bieber shows had similar prices.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/mdna-tour-get-ready-argentina

MDNA Tour - Get Ready Argentina!

Argentina! We are happy to announce that Madonna's MDNA Tour is to stop at Buenos Aires' River Plate Stadium on December 13 and at Cordoba's Estadio Kempes on December 22! A devoted fan club pre-sale for both shows will start at 10am local time for Legacy members (11am for Live Pass members) on May 7th.

Public on-sale will start May 12 at 12:01AM local time for Internet sales and at 10AM local time for Phones, Outlets and Box Office.

Come join the party!

There is a good week in between the first Argentinean date and the Chilenean date... and 4 or 5 days in between that one and the second Argentinean date.

I think that definitely means a short 3-hour flight to Lima, Peru, for a date or two :)

But no, I'd be surprised if she does Venezuela, unless she's planning on spending the holidays down in S. America (which is possible, since she's going to Australia!!).

There is a good week in between the first Argentinean date and the Chilenean date... and 4 or 5 days in between that one and the second Argentinean date.

I think that definitely means a short 3-hour flight to Lima, Peru, for a date or two :)

But no, I'd be surprised if she does Venezuela, unless she's planning on spending the holidays down in S. America (which is possible, since she's going to Australia!!).

There is no room for Perú and Venezuela since she is likely to do 3 shows in Buenos Aires that week (13, 15 & 16th). But between Perú and Venezuela, I would say that Perú has 90% more chances for a show squeezed somewhere.

Seems that Sao Paulo date isn't selling that well: still available tickets in every price category

:dramatic::dramatic:

That's a lie! São Paulo is sold out premium tickets (most expensive ones) and the second most expensive section.

Sales in Brazil are fine. She probably is gonna add a second show in São Paulo.

She sold more than 200,000 tickets in 2008 she can do more this time. Hype in Brazil is huge and the shows are 7 months for now. It will be more than fine. :thumbsup:

That's a lie! São Paulo is sold out premium tickets (most expensive ones) and the second most expensive section.

Sales in Brazil are fine. She probably is gonna add a second show in São Paulo.

She sold more than 200,000 tickets in 2008 she can do more this time. Hype in Brazil is huge and the shows are 7 months for now. It will be more than fine. :thumbsup:

Ok.....I'm happy to be proven wrong

I read the date in Sao Paolo was selling bad on ukmix .

I'm happy to be proven wrong :thumbsup:

Guest groovyguy

UKMIX:

in Brazil, the most expensive ones are ALL sold out!

BTW, for the city of Porto Alegre there´s only one price category still available

Guest groovyguy

Madonna in Lima, Peru on the 21st?

http://squaremadonna.wordpress.com/2012/05/05/lima-in-standby-for-mdna-tour/

LIMA IN STANDBY FOR “MDNA TOUR”

LIMA – Peru Universal Music Company denied that Madonna will include Lima as part of their tour MDNA.

“Madonna tour will be in Peru in 2012,” published the label home in his Twitter account, without elaborating.

The news baffled the thousands of Peruvian fans of “Material Girl”, who still hold out hopes that there is a date to see your favorite artist in Lima.

“Infinite beauty Maddy, don’t forget us plz…! We have been waiting for you since 1983. Singing your songs, being your unconditional fans. Peru deserves to see you, ‘It’s Time’. Don’t forget we love you, anyways

wrote the official fan group for Madonna on her Facebook account.

Ferrand: “Nothing is confirmed at this time” Meanwhile, businessman Jorge Ferrand said that talks to bring the “Queen of Pop” to our country continue.

“Peru is in” stand by “. That’s the current situation regarding Madonna. There is no confirmation to come or not come“, said in statements to RPP Noticias.

“I am waiting to fall one of the shows we have in America to come to Lima. Depends on a decision for them. There is no date on when it will be confirmation.

Any comment is speculation, nothing is confirmed at the moment, “he added.

In that sense, Ferrand considered that Madonna might be in our capital on December 21.

Source: Correo

Guest groovyguy

Brazil Sao Paulo Ticket Prices:

VIP Package $602.00

Golden Circle $445.00

reserved seats $262.00

pit-$189.00

Guest groovyguy

Santiago, Chile Ticket Prices

December, 19

Pacífico VIP USD$ 704

Pack VIP USD$ 650

Pacífico Golden USD$ 528

Cancha VIP USD$ 446

Pacífico Silver USD$ 387

Andes USD$ 176

Pacífico Lateral USD$ 131

Cancha General USD$ 108

Galería USD$ 63

UKMIX:

in Brazil, the most expensive ones are ALL sold out!

BTW, for the city of Porto Alegre there´s only one price category still available

UKMIX

I'm not sure there will be a second date for Sao Paulo. There are still 5 categories which are not sold out for the Sao Paulo show. The tickets are too expensive, and the hype is gone. My guess is that only fans are going this time. For the general public if they've seen her once that's enough.

That was the post I was referring to.

I read later on instead that the date is actually selling very good.

That can only makes me happy.

I want this tour to be bigger and bigger..... :boxing:

UKMIX

I'm not sure there will be a second date for Sao Paulo. There are still 5 categories which are not sold out for the Sao Paulo show. The tickets are too expensive, and the hype is gone. My guess is that only fans are going this time. For the general public if they've seen her once that's enough.

That was the post I was referring to.

I read later on instead that the date is actually selling very good.

That can only makes me happy.

I want this tour to be bigger and bigger..... :boxing:

YES! Don't worry, I just checked and the 5 most expensives categories in São Paulo are sold out!

Porto alegre is a great surprise.. Only GA avaiable.. And the prices are insane! (U$ 180,00 for GA / U$440,00 for Premium). Probably the first brazilian date in brazil to sold out).

Rio de Janeiro = Premium Pit (U$ 470,00) sold out in 3 hours.

Porto alegre is a great surprise.. Only GA avaiable.. And the prices are insane! (U$ 180,00 for GA / U$440,00 for Premium). Probably the first brazilian date in brazil to sold out).

Rio de Janeiro = Premium Pit (U$ 470,00) sold out in 3 hours.

Yeahhh! I'm sure they will add a second date in SP, this tour is gonna be a huge success no doubt.

Yeahhh! I'm sure they will add a second date in SP, this tour is gonna be a huge success no doubt.

Madonna had 3 stadium dates in Sao Paulo and 2 in Rio de Janeiro for S&S Tour (plus 4 in Argentina and 2 in Chile)... let's hope she can match that again...

I'm still surprised that Colombia had a sold out date in less than 12 hours and our prices were almost the same as Brazil.

With the exception of Medellin and Porto Alegre, the shows in Latin America are selling good but not exceptional as in 2008.

And I hope this will be considered by Live Nation, which is charging absurd prices for tickets.

The name of the Madonna alone sells thousands of tickets, but if they want the public expected, they urgently need to review these values​​.

For example, in 2008 GA tickets for Sao Paulo cost (U.S. dollars) $130. Today the figure is $200.

Imagine, $ 200 for a standing far away is insane.