MDNA - THE ALBUM HAS LEAKED

Guest Not4Pussies

Guest ditaluver

I LUV YOU!!!

:inlove:

i cried when I finally heard Gang Bang stoned

So far my #1 is IM A SINNER

but fuck the whole album is just soooo fresh and soooo fun!

3rd round - GIRL GONE WILD playing - JAMMING!!!!!

Isn't that just the perfect opener? That prayer alone is killer, great way to start the album up.

Guest Pud Whacker

Isn't that just the perfect opener? That prayer alone is killer, great way to start the album up.

perfection. xo

:inlove:

i cried when I finally heard Gang Bang stoned

So far my #1 is IM A SINNER

but fuck the whole album is just soooo fresh and soooo fun!

Gang Bang stoned was INCREDIBLE :wow: That was the first one I listened to after smoking a joint.

Im totally love with Some Girls! :dramatic:

:wow: Sing my song! what's the line?

"like a virgin, sweet + ???"

the ending of "I Don't Give A" is just... mind-blowing.

Even "B-Day Song" and "Superstar" sound like decent songs in the whole package!

(Not talking about the edgy craziness of "Gang Bang", the electro-coolness of the brilliant "I'm Addicted", the split and splitting but marvelous "Love Spent" and the summery freshness of the-one-which-should-have-been-the-first-single "Turn Up The Radio"...)

JUST AN INCREDIBLY PERFECT ALBUM.

Like a prism of pure pop perfection: one face, one taste...!

That's why we love you, Madonna.

No one else, except you.

IN SAECULA SAECULORUM. Amen.

I fucking love you for this post! The ending of I don't give a blew me away, especially considering my whatever feelings towards Nicki! I love her bit! :) TURN UP makes me emotional. I started crying during that song!

yesssssssssssssss fuuuuuuuuuuck yesssssssssss omg omg

I'm A Sinner on repeat now. Love the feel of Beautiful Stranger in it! Another single contender. :thumbsup:

I fucking love you for this post! The ending of I don't give a blew me away, especially considering my whatever feelings towards Nicki! I love her bit! :) TURN UP makes me emotional. I started crying during that song!

You won't believe me, but I cried on that song, too, when I first heard it... because it reminded me just one of the million reasons why I adore this woman.

And I realized that all the time I daily spend caring about her and her music is well-paid-back.

On a night like this (I'm italian, so it's late night here), I feel just freaking & f***ing proud of Her.