I FUCKED UP - FULL VERSION!

loowee

AL is the most subversive work of her career.--the fact that you and others haven't caught up is why hyperbole is being thrown in MDNA's direction. F COADF!--really? I love production and quality consistency whenever I can get it.--especially from a Madonna album.

Don't lump me in with the "F COAD" crowd, okay phaggy? Confessions is easily the best album she's done in ten years to these ears, and I have yet to say anything to any other effect. But I gotta laugh my ass off when anyone begins citing American Life as anything superior on ANY level to anything she has ever done, past or present included, when it's easily the most UNinteresting thing she's ever done.

And if you don't like me saying that, then you can go shove those sheers of yours over your mouth and choke on them.

Please stop with Mirwais and American Life. Seriously. 10 years ago. Build a bridge.

PS He wishes he could do anything this gorgeous he would just fuck it up with his stupid stuttering tricks.

If you change your avatar to something other than "it's Britney bitch" I will.

Guest Pud Whacker

Um...okay... :wacko:

youre much better defending lady lauper for the myriad of mistakes, supid outfits, bad hair, horrible songs and the nothingness that is her. stick with that.

:rotfl:

we could have bought a house with a swimming pool, fill it up with warhols, it would be so cool...

Mirwais' in 'a league of his own'.--he's the most innovative collaborator of Madonna's career. The track is simple, clean, and doesn't demand anything for the listener except not being offended by the word Fuck.

Mirwaïs is my favourite 2! But I think ur totally off the mark, maybe u prefer a sound more 'bare' but that doesn't mean

it's a better production. What I love about this project is that it has this dirty edge on several tracks, kinda like Prince's

Black Album with a slight demo-like vibe. I don't know what ur used 2, but AL is very accessible & easy 2 me, the songwriting is very 3-chord simple (which I love, I adore the album) so I dunno where u get this idea from that Madonn + Mirwais = Bacharach + Björk. :fag:

I gotta laugh my ass off when anyone begins citing American Life as anything superior on ANY level to anything she has ever done, past or present included, when it's easily the most UNinteresting thing she's ever done.

You and your like-minded are why we can't have nice things.--no more Pop Art. Just Pop without any crackle.

Frankly she's got more chance at being Madonna's most groundbreaking collaborator than Mirwais does. Now TRIP THE STATION CHANGE THE CHANNEL :manson:

Let's not forget these OTHER gems --

I TRIED TO BE A BOY, I TRIED TO BE A GIRL...

I'M DRINKING A SOY LATTE, I TAKE A DOUBLE SHOTTE...

I'M NOT THAT KIND OF GUY, SOMETIMES I FEEL SHY

MY FATHER HAD TO GO TO WORK, I USED TO THINK HE WAS A JERK

Frankly she's got more chance at being Madonna's most groundbreaking collaborator than Mirwais does. Now TRIP THE STATION CHANGE THE CHANNEL :manson:

Than you enjoy my flights of fancy and rage.--sit back and enjoy.

:D @ that bunch of half written, barely produced Music b-sides being anything approaching pop let alone ART.

Now, I Fucked Up. Gorgeous. Carry on.

The fact you think this track is significant shows no one knows how to react when quality comes along.

Guest imsostupid

This + recorded in the Erotica studios :dramatic:

Amen. Looks like I'll take Music, Erotica and MDNA as my top three.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Surprised to hear it's a Solveig production, i'm not feeling his work on this album, but i really like the sound of this. Simple, catchy, very pleasant to the ears. I like it.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Thematically, the whole eclectic vibe is akin to her approach on "Music."

Yes. It's Music part 2 in that sense, which is a good thing.

Guest Pud Whacker

You know...I have given the impression I don't like the song. Not true I've had it on repeat the entirety of my back and forth with everyone.

As they say in the UK it's quite good.

well done sweetie.

you didnt give me that impression, you give the impression of the malcontented madonna fan. :ass: