GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

I like mika's music actually, well kinda.. however all I hear in this clip is Madonna's erotica phase and the demolition crew. I doubt much of mika"s vision is in this final version (from what I hear in the clip)

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Best song by far since confessions!!!! Should have been lead single and nail those wannabes into their coffins once and for all. Hope she will, it's just WOW, the production is so now yet so familiar, can't wait for my copy :drama:

Guest bulgar

On the authorial side, MadonnaTribe can share for the very first time the names of the seven different writers who contributed to the song. :wow:

They are: Madonna, William Orbit, Mika, Jean Baptiste, Keith Harris, Priscilla Renea, Doun Juan Demarco and Stephen Kozmeniuk.

"Gang Bang" is produced by The Demolition Crew, Madonna, and William Orbit.

On the authorial side, MadonnaTribe can share for the very first time the names of the seven different writers who contributed to the song. :wow:

They are: Madonna, William Orbit, Mika, Jean Baptiste, Keith Harris, Priscilla Renea, Doun Juan Demarco and Stephen Kozmeniuk.

"Gang Bang" is produced by The Demolition Crew, Madonna, and William Orbit.

SO many hands. I don't like that.

honestly, gang bang is all about the production and how M used her voice in this. yes, the lyrics are a huge part of the song, but if you sing "la la" instead of the words it goes aswell for the non-english people ;)

by the way, madonnatribe has been sub-shading M a lot as of late. comparing her songs to lady gaga in their previous review etc. I dont like them.

honestly, gang bang is all about the production and how M used her voice in this. yes, the lyrics are a huge part of the song, but if you sing "la la" instead of the words it goes aswell for the non-english people ;)

by the way, madonnatribe has been sub-shading M a lot as of late. comparing her songs to lady gaga in their previous review etc. I dont like them.

I just dont want madonna to be trashed because of all the hands on the song.

Madonna usually does alot of the work herself. I dont like when there is a crowd of producers on the credits. makes it seem like she didnt do much.

SO many hands. I don't like that.

Somehow it worked! :thumbsup:

The more i listen to it the more i'm sure she should release it as a single! It's briliant and everyone (fans and non fans) are going nuts with it!

Seriously my favorite clip so far. Can't wait for the full song! I can't see why this couldn't have been a single. So what if it's not "radio friendly" it's not like the current singles have set the chart on fire with their radio frIendliness.

You're thinking from a FAN'S perspective. Singles are chosen to reel in a GENERAL AUDIENCE, not so much HARD CORE FANS. 'Gang Bang' wouldn't be a good single choice. They would never play it on radio and it probably wouldn't sell, but only to hard core fans. And even then, that would be slim because most hardcore fans would have the album.

MDNA would be great to have a VIDEO album coincide with it. Not necessarily songs chosen for "single worthy", but to put some visual behind some of these songs. But I guess we'll get that with the tour.

Madonna usually does alot of the work herself. I dont like when there is a crowd of producers on the credits. makes it seem like she didnt do much.

Well it's mainly only the fans who pay attention to that type of stuff anyway.

well as long as people dont spread it around on twitter, it'll be good ;)

and besides.. has anyone seen the credits of songwriters for other artists? and im not talking about another britney spears here. most singers who get all the praise dont even write or produce their own songs and are basically just the "voice" behind someone else's work.

well as long as people dont spread it around on twitter, it'll be good ;)

and besides.. has anyone seen the credits of songwriters for other artists? and im not talking about another britney spears here. most singers who get all the praise dont even write or produce their own songs and are basically just the "voice" behind someone else's work.

You're right.

As long as every song on the album's credits dont look like that we're good. and I'm pretty sure they dont.

I CAN'T wait for the police sirens that are supposed to be in the middle of the song!!! :headbang::republican::nervous: OMG The extended version Dubtronic posted sounds like a complete song and it was made with only 60 seconds :nervous::shock::tigger::yowza:

I Think I'M OBSESSED! :drool:

You're thinking from a FAN'S perspective. Singles are chosen to reel in a GENERAL AUDIENCE, not so much HARD CORE FANS. 'Gang Bang' wouldn't be a good single choice. They would never play it on radio and it probably wouldn't sell, but only to hard core fans. And even then, that would be slim because most hardcore fans would have the album.

I know a lot of people that felt indiferent to GGW and are in absolutely love with Gang Bang. So i don't know how you can conclude that. I'm talking based on what i see out of her fanbase.

This is NOT what I was expecting at all..... It's WAYYYYYYY better. I'm in a bit of a shock actually.

This is SOOOOO Good. Also I don;t think many people will care about the long list of contributors to this track because

Gang Bang is such a bloody amazing cracker of a track!

"Gang Bang" sounds fantastic,but let's be honest....radio would be AFRAID to go anywhere near a song like this.It would never fly as a single.I'm speaking mainly of US radio stations....maybe things are different in the U.K.?

As fucking amazing as "Gang Bang" is, there is no way in gay hell that this song could ever be a single. So just get that sick little twisted fantasy out of your heads now....

I agree.The lyrics are too violent/controversial.

:lmao: I love that all you people that LOVED GGW are furiosly defending the choice of the single :lmao:

Even with a KILLER track like this you will defend that flop decision to death! :lmao:

I know a lot of people that felt indiferent to GGW and are in absolutely love with Gang Bang. So i don't know how you can conclude that. I'm talking based on what i see out of her fanbase.

Again, you're thinking from a "fan's perspective". My conclusion is based on HISTORY. Most artists who have commercial success with their singles are from song that are super catchy and commercial. Sorry, but "Gang Bang" is not "commercial" material. It may very well be a GREAT track, but I think the same of "Easy Ride" or "Mer Girl", but it's obvious those songs wouldn't jive with general population. Most of the time, singles are picked to appeal to a huge General audience. Something a bit safe.

:lmao: I love that all you people that LOVED GGW are furiosly defending the choice of the single :lmao:

Even with a KILLER track like this you will defend that flop decision to death! :lmao:

No one is defending shit, dude. Chill. We're just discussion what we think. I am positive that there will be one or more songs I'll like better than any of the single choices.

im sure most places in europe would LOVE to play gang bang. US radio is such a joke :(

That's what I was thinking.US radio is alot more conservative.Lyrics like "I shot my lover dead" would never fly on US stations.