GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

I thought Orbit produced it? or did they both?

Either way it's amazing. :dramatic:

Yeah I thought it was Orbit too, but then I saw this pic (from Madonnalicious.com, taken at the Listening Party)

mdna_playback_madonnalicious3.jpg

I think it's all about taking risks and my point was that even though she is releasing "safe" singles she is still struggling to get AirPlay. She can say fuck it and release something totally unexpected and she/they might be surprised. I would argue also about being only a fan favorite as most of the album reviews have highlighted it as a stand out track. GMAYL to me is more of a fan favorite as really other then hard core fans the general public seemed pretty indifferent to it. GB would make waves and I think it's totally catchy enough for people to take notice.

If I remember correctly Music was trashed when it leaked as it wasn't commercial enough for it to be a single! She took the risk with it and it was a massive hit. Ultimately though I really don't care about her chart performance. Honestly if she got a number 1 with GMAYL it wouldn't make me like the song more even though I do think it's a good song!

GMAYL feels like from a different album :lol: Still a good song :thumbsup:

turns out it's the least fav on the album. well it suited the superbowl.

First Madonna song I have heard in a LONG TIME that gave me those crazy goosebumps. Simply AMAZING Madonna pushing the button and doing a great deep house underground track.

BLOWN AWAY!!!! THIS is why I love her.

The Demolition Crew who produced this are amazing.

I vote for Demolition Crew for the next album! :thumbsup:

Guest Xanthium

For my official MDNA listening party later this month instead of writing it I think I'll upload a video here expressing my thoughts :horn:

OOOOH you express those thoughts PAPI CHULO!

tumblr_lzlntiqpoK1rnhnllo5_500.gif

WOW!!!! SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! :shock::wow::shock::wow::shock::wow:

:thumbsup:

I think you are the last... has anyone here who haven't listen it already besides the group that choose to wait till march 26?

For my official MDNA listening party later this month instead of writing it I think I'll upload a video here expressing my thoughts :horn:

I SOOOO WANT TO WATCH THIS!!

Beautiful pulsating kick!! May be my favorite M song ever.

It probably won't be a single, unfortunately, but Oh please let there be remixes for it.. 8 minute ones, pure industrial electro/techno. 'I Love New York" wasn't a single proper but still had remixes. Something like this, hopefully. Gang Bang as a B-side of sorts that gets clean superb BANGING remixes!

All three snippets have been outstanding. Couldn't be more pleased, but GANG BANG reigns supreme. That was the one I've been waiting for and boy did she deliver!! :boxing:

Guest FrozenEyes

I know that I haven't heard the rest of the album or even the song.................but I think it's gonna be difficult for another song to top this. I love this song already!!!! :inlove::wow:

I'm lovin dark and moody Madonna.

Guest bluejean

:thumbsup:

I think you are the last... has anyone here who haven't listen it already besides the group that choose to wait till march 26?

I have not heard it. Ive been really busy, just going to try and listen now on my phone.