GANG BANG!!!!!!!! preview

Supernatural

GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING GREAT!

Imagine GANG BANG playing at a party while you are aiming a hot guy!!!!! This is SEX!!!! :wow:

Wow this forum is so much fun when everyone is happy....! We're all such bratty bitches aren't we? LMFAO

At least things are falling into place now! :thumbsup:

:fag: All this has been so good so far and I'm sure it's doing a bit of promoting, since it makes the rounds on Facebook, twitter, and other sites, creating interest. Then with the teaser tomorrow, and then video hopefully next week, that should create a good buzz for the album release! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

Guest Xanthium

Based on the clips that have previewed, I'm already 100% certain this album is gonna be better than Hard Candy (and maybe even Confessions!) :dramatic:

So far IMO it's already better than the first album, Like A Virgin, Bedtime Stories, American Life and Hard Candy. Not that those are bad albums but I know my tastes pretty well.

So far IMO it's already better than the first album, Like A Virgin, Bedtime Stories, American Life and Hard Candy. Not that those are bad albums but I know my tastes pretty well.

it's better than only those two.

I love when she gets angry and speaks about relationships! It's so interesting and so viceral how she express those feelings! Nobody does it better! Everyone can connect to the feeling of this song! :clap:

I just wish she wasn't singing like a little girl robot. Think about how much sexier it would sound if Madonna circa "Rescue Me" was singing this?

Edited by vocalism

Fuck me thats the best thing she has done in years. It's pure Madonna! Who the else would have

the balls to come up with a track like that. Dark, gritty filthy techno stomper. I can't wait to this one live.

All kinds of amazingness. Love her.

I just wish she wasn't singing like a little girl robot. Think about how much sexier it would sound if Madonna circa "Rescue Me" was singing this?

Oh my god, that would be too much. I think I'd have heart attack :dramatic:

thats my only complaint. however it kinda works here..

I think it's perfect the way she is "singing" with this rancorous voice in a tone of vileness. It's great and set the mood perfectly! It's very different from everything she has ever recorded!