GGW VIDEO: TEASER ON FRIDAY

Guest Pud Whacker

The song reminds me of the songs they produced on the America's Next Top Model All Stars episode I watched yesterday (I know, guilty pleasure.. :shy: ) You know, the ones where it featured Tyra Banks and some ugly midget miming along to it and they all had to feature the words 'Pot Ledom'. It makes GMAYL sound like great art. Just utter, dire, derivative, what everyone else is doing but worse, PISH. Madonna DID the good girl going bad thing 25 years ago, the idea that at 50 she's reduced to Rihanna's little echo is a calculated insult to her legacy. As is the fact that it pays lyrical tribute to CYNDI LAUPER of all people. Despite all my gloomy foreboding I'm genuinely shocked that at some point, somewhere along the line, someone didn't stop and say 'hang on this is shit'.

As fascinating as that girl is (who is she, i want the 411 pronto), Oprah is not pleased.

s-GAYLE-large.jpg

Does Gayle need to be brought into this? I think she's gonna need to make an appearance in this thread to clean it up.

:bow::bow::bow:

:clap:

If this proves to be more entertaining than the Mert and Marcus vdo I will fucking shoot myself !

This video has set the bar so high. If Madonna doesn't fly and/or look at me like she wants to rape me with a tree branch, I'm going to be really disappointed.

:rotfl: