MDNA Album Thread

IslandBreeze

I wish they would drop Masterpiece from the final track listing whether the standard edition or the deluxe version.

!

I predict it's gonna sound sooooo out of place, unless they make it more trancy!

Edited by loowee

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

the second half of the album is what i'm most interested in. it seems the first half and the middle is going to be uptempo, judging from what we have heard, but it looks as if the second half slows down, and i'm really curious as to how they're going to make that work. and, of course, how it sounds.

then again, i'm not bothering with the standard version, so if the bonus tracks on the deluxe are uptempo, i guess it'll just be like a few slow songs thrown in the middle. i really love 'masterpiece' so i'm hoping the other downtempo tracks are amazing as well.

based on the brief clip that we heard,"B-Day Song" doesn't sound too promising,anyway :lol: I like the fact that is now a "bonus track".

oh, don't get me wrong...i don't MIND that it's been demoted to a 'bonus track'. i didn't think it sounded as awful as a lot of other fans seemed to, but it's certainly not one of the songs i'm looking forward to the most. i'm just glad it wasn't cut completely. shit or not, i want as many madonna songs as possible. it's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Didn't the iTunes version of the Deluxe have 18 tracks? :blink: What's the other track?

it does, but only if you pre-ordered the album between the feb. 3rd-6th. no one knows what it is yet, although it is assumed to be a remix of either GMAYL or GGW, and it won't be available to anyone who did not pre-order between the above dates.

Guest groovyguy

Apparently there will be a physical deluxe version- the standard disc with 12 tracks, and then a second disc with the remaining handful.

MDNA (Standard)

61EZJJDakdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$11.99 @ Amazon.com

This title will be released on March 26, 2012

MDNA (Deluxe Edition)

517Cxou8zML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$15.99 @ Amazon.com

This title will be released on March 26, 2012

MDNA (Import)

517Cxou8zML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

$44.50 @ Amazon.com

This title will be released on April 3, 2012

Falling Free, it says by Laurie Mayer

Well it's not like the info that's been posted here was lifted straight from the booklet information. She could very well have made changes to the lyrics that just aren't known yet.

Well it's not like the info that's been posted here was lifted straight from the booklet information. She could very well have made changes to the lyrics that just aren't known yet.

True, and I kind of wonder if that might be the case. I wasn't sure how accurate that listing was, especially as it only gave writing credits for like three songs.