GMAYL Preview!!! (1st page: Now on iTunes/SoundCloud/SendSpace)

horn

Guest bluejean

Looking forward to hearing it for the VERY FIRST TIME. :)

Okay, we get it, you haven't heard the demo :D

Or should I say, the final version minus Nicki and M.I.A. :lmao:

Guest HaveASit

But tell me, guys. Im a new Madonna's fan, only 19 years old. Im her fan since 2010, so I never followed her new era starts like today. My question is: do you feel a great vibe about this era? I mean, you were with her in the beginning of Erotica, ray of light, Confessions, etc...

But tell me, guys. Im a new Madonna's fan, only 19 years old. Im her fan since 2010, so I never followed her new era starts like today. My question is: do you feel a great vibe about this era? I mean, you were with her in the beginning of Erotica, ray of light, Confessions, etc...

The first real era I remember from the beginning is Erotica and I can tell you the vibes haven't felt this good since the beginnings of ROL era. Which btw was a pretty massive era for her, a career peak. Not saying MDNA era will be like that exactly but things really seem to be lining up well for her so far so fingers crossed!!

http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6389

In the early hours of February 3rd Madonna's new single Give Me All Your Luvin' debuted on the Japanes iTunes Store.

Even with this unexpected early debut he single remains on schedule to receive a worldwide, simultaneous launch tomorrow at 2 PM GMT on radio and in the digital stores.

The glitch on the Japanese digital store has now been fixed and the song will not be available anymore until the official release date.

Tune in to your favourite radio and digital store tomorrow at 2 PM GMT for the worldwide debut of "Give Me All Your Luvin'"!

Hopefully someone downloaded the song from Itunes Japan before they fixed it.

Anyone know anything?

been a fan since the late 80's, so far this is one of the best eras and very postitive :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

The first real era I remember from the beginning is Erotica and I can tell you the vibes haven't felt this good since the beginnings of ROL era. Which btw was a pretty massive era for her, a career peak. Not saying MDNA era will be like that exactly but things really seem to be lining up well for her so far so fingers crossed!!

The Confessions era had a pretty positive vibe. I think the similarity with this era and Ray Of Light is the whole "She's back" feel. Both eras technically had a 4 year gap between studio albums. Makes a big difference to help build the hype.

I don't have a laptop. Just search for it on twitter. There's a few people who posted download links for the full mp3. Not that they're happy about the song either.

Oh i don't have a fucking TWATTER! :rant:

Oh please...the song is just ok but the rap destroys it...this is what she came up with? I hope the album is better...

My feelings exactly.

But apparently on this forum you can't express yourself.

You're only the 2nd or 3rd person to dislike it and these people just bash me for disliking it.

My feelings exactly.

You're only the 2nd or 3rd person to dislike it and these people just bash me for disliking it.

Because you're coming off like a sissy who's all butt hurt because of a Madonna song. When I don't like a Madonna song I go listen to something else or maybe go to the park and forget about it, I don't go on and on and on about it like a little girl who just got dumped.

The Confessions era had a pretty positive vibe. I think the similarity with this era and Ray Of Light is the whole "She's back" feel. Both eras technically had a 4 year gap between studio albums. Makes a big difference to help build the hype.

Yeah that's a good point too! I think being in the US, the Super Bowl has a lot to do with this vibe for me and it would be really cool to see her sort of recapture America. It seems overall America has been pretty lukewarm to Madonna since AL and this could really change things for her. Plus the single is so accessible and catchy yet different than what's on the radio right now. Now in retrospect it's funny that some were worried about her trying to follow Gaga's path and work with her people. Yet she managed to do something completely different from Gaga's sound.

Not trying to jinx things but the way this is lining up, she could have her biggest single since Music in the US. :wow:

Oh i don't have a fucking TWATTER! :rant:

To the best of my knowledge (I've been on twitter for a while now) you don't need an account to search for something. So just go to twitter.com and search for Madonna GAYL...skim through the posts til you find the official full mp3 tweets. It sounds better in HQ. the drums sound better.i can't wait to hear the remixes and edits without Nicki. I'm sure I'll be relieved.

It's ok for anyone to dislike the song but what annoys me is that they go on and on about how much they hate it in multiple posts x 1000. You can easily tell everyone you absolutely HATE the song in one single post, no need to post thousands of them.

I love the song, so fresh and catchy. Very Madonna. I also love Nicki's rapping, much better than I expected, so much fun. Can't wait this song to smash the charts!

Guest bluejean

My feelings exactly.

This is why I made that meltdown thread, and trust me within afew hours you'll have plenty of people to talk to about it in there :lol:

The forum is for both, who likes it and who doesn't like. The guy has his right to express his opinion and this forum experienced much worse times with people trashing her music or her face and i did it myself whem i felt like doing it.