Madonna 2012 New Album Thread

Chuck82

Masterpiece y 2 albums? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Masterpiece is in soundtrack W.E not MDNA Album

Both Madonna herself and, more recently, Interscope have confirmed that "Masterpiece" will appear both on the W.E. soundtrack album AND on MDNA...

!!!! NEW EXLUSIVE NEWS ABOUT MDNA !!!!

I just got told the possible final tracklist by a VERY reliable source, and it seems super interesting! :thumbsup:

I won't list all the titles, but I can share some of them:

Apparently, there's a song called "La La La La La La La" . However, M's team is still deciding whether they should rename it simply to "La La", as Madonna doesn't want the intimate lyrics of the song already revealed in the title.

Some other song titles are:

- Deodorant of Retaliation (described as a very haunting song)

- Vacuum Cleaner

- The Wheels On The Bus

- Gaga In My Closet (Help!)

- French Lesson

- Toilet Of Sorrow

- The Evil Garden Gnome

Source: My cat

My source also told me some exlusive news about the Super Bowl too, however, I'm not allowed to share it as my source wants to keep its privacy.

Edited by Nonoka

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-50-most-anticipated-album-releases-of-2012/258051/1/1#37

The 50 most anticipated album releases of 2012

Madonna - The comeback queen is set to rise from the ashes again with an album filled with collaborations. Nicki Minaj, MIA and Kid Cudi to name but a few. Expected Spring

My husband Kid Cudi worked with M??? :dramatic::shock:

kid-cudi-smile.jpg

:horny:

Twilight

This is a very cheerful song, this song, Madonna is inspired toatalmente in horror vampire .... As the letter says that the cold-blooded vampire that sucked, it will concequences after ...

twilight? it will "concequences" after? what does that even mean? :blink:

!!!! NEW EXLUSIVE NEWS ABOUT MDNA !!!!

- Toilet Of Sorrow

- The Evil Garden Gnome

These sound like Goldfrapp titles.

^ I'm annoyed it's on there in the first place. Not that I dislike it, just I read here the other day it wasn't going to be. I hate repetition like this, we hardly get any new music so this just cuts out another potential new song. Nevertheless, maybe a la "Paradise" it will really sound good within the album.

Does anyone else hope for an alternate mix to be used for the album version of Masterpiece?

the version used in the Golden Globes seems a little different, more orchestral...

^ I'm annoyed it's on there in the first place. Not that I dislike it, just I read here the other day it wasn't going to be. I hate repetition like this, we hardly get any new music so this just cuts out another potential new song. Nevertheless, maybe a la "Paradise" it will really sound good within the album.

I don't get the "annoyance"?? The truth is, there has been no official release of the song yet. It's only been leaked. Without the internet, we'd only be able to hear it when seeing the movie, which much of the world will not see until another week. But even so, how is this any different than a forthcoming song being released a few months ahead of the album? It's all NEW MUSIC. Just because someone leaked the song before it was intended, doesn't me we should brush it aside and think... we've heard it, let's have another song.

I don't know about you, but I really like "Masterpiece". I know a lot of others do as well. No one really knows how the song will really fit within the context of the album, but not every great album flows cohesively. Some could say "Live To Tell" doesn't fit on TRUE BLUE. If anything, this song and the demo of GMAYL has created a lot of anticipated buzz for the new album. Not only that, I love the fact that so far not very much has been confirmed by the official camp. It may be that we'll actually get a Madonna album for once that is mostly on Madonna's terms as far as when she wants people to hear it. ;)

I don't like the song at all. I'd rather it not touch the new material. It seems like a song that was recorded as an afterthought without much thought. An upbeat party lp as MDNA is shaping up to be--I see no reason to include it. It isn't an Alanis sitution where Uninvited is the greatest thing she'll ever record and should've made the final track listing. Masterpiece shouldn't even make the set list for the new tour. It is such a nevermind kind of song.

the version used in the Golden Globes seems a little different, more orchestral...

The song has a rough quality to it. It feels like not enough was done to it in the mastering process.

not really, if rumors of bonus tracks are true we are getting possibly every track she's finished.

that would be a dream come true. Although with all these fake tracklistings...you would think we would have a press release of some sort to clarify a few things.

My husband Kid Cudi worked with M??? :dramatic::shock:

kid-cudi-smile.jpg

:horny:

A good friend of my family interviewd her. (True!) Said she was lovely but clued up, you had to be up to date. She drank tea and I asked for her tea bags.(never got them) :lol: He said she was cute & funny and acted like she was in a rush. He was my sisters best man for her husband. They have split up now so we arent in contact. :zombie: Hes still a famous radio DJ, I guess I could get in touch but still upset about her tea bag. :lol:

Given that most of the file sharing sites have been pulled how is the album going to leak?

Most? Megaupload was pulled, but I don't know of any others which have pulled. Maybe there have been a few others, but I still see a lot of the old standards like "Sendspace" still up. There are dozens and dozens of others still available. Not only that Torrent sites will share the leaks as well. So rest assure, there are many options available still. Though, I am not sure if anyone will have the balls to leak any of her new stuff just right yet. She may very well be able to release this album without anymore leaks.

Guest bluejean

I am not sure if anyone will have the balls to leak any of her new stuff just right yet.

I'll be very surprised if it leaks, everyone will be shit scared at the moment to do that. Especially people that work for Madonna, the label or the media.

Guest groovyguy

I'll be very surprised if it leaks, everyone will be shit scared at the moment to do that. Especially people that work for Madonna, the label or the media.

I think so too. Nothing's gonna leak this time around.

http://www.nme.com/photos/the-50-most-anticipated-album-releases-of-2012/258051/1/1#37

The 50 most anticipated album releases of 2012

Madonna - The comeback queen is set to rise from the ashes again with an album filled with collaborations. Nicki Minaj, MIA and Kid Cudi to name but a few. Expected Spring

Kid Cudi? Wow!