Madonna Fury at Staff Selling Songs/Videos/Photos

GregVsMatt

I don't know why fans get so defensive when non-photoshopped pics leak, why? because you have to deal with the fact that she does in fact have wrinkles and doesn't look like an action figure from a video game 24/7? who cares, they're just pics. It's not like people don't know her age, Britney's had pics like that leak too, so what. God forbid these women look human for the world.

It's just annoying and it seems like someone is doing it intentionally.I'm sure that Madonna is not happy about these pics leaking.This isn't the way she would want to present herself to the world.

Oh the AGONY of being RICH AND FAMOUS.

Crows feet!!!!! Madonna looking her age!!!! how DOES she go on? WHERE ARE THE LAWS TO PROTECT HER PHOTOSHOP IMAGES?

Ridiculous.

Switch on your TV and go see the world and the ACTUAL shit that happens to people.

Madonna and her need to look 17 everyday in pictures is a moronic thing to throw your fist in the air over.

Fucking hell.

She is a PUBLIC FIGURE, she is doing a PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE MEDIA and the world in her PUSH UP BRA and HEELS, if she doesn't want untouched pics of her FAMOUS face to leak, don't do photoshoots and expect images to NEVER leak.

Rather than asking me how i'd feel if my Mother had untouched photos on Facebook, go ask a Mother who's 13 year old son is DYING of cancer how she feels about Madonnas STRUGGLE with lack of photoshop.

This is kinda extreme to what Dramaboy and myself was getting at. I totally agree with you about... if a fan is all upset and shit over the way she looks in the pic, they need to get a life. There are far more important things going on. Even the leaking of anything of her stuff isn't as important.

I'm not in denial that Madonna's a human being and she's going to look shitty at times. But my point is that as in artist, she wants to maintain a certain image within her work. Certainly I don't think Madonna really cares if she looks like shit when she's out and about going here and there. In fact, what I find even more incredibly insane are the fans who think as soon as she steps out the door, she must be dressed in top designer clothes and cannot be allowed to wear whatever she wants whether it's track suits or the same black ensemble. I mean really? Do these fans actually never wear the same colors or certain clothes within a certain amount of time? Do they really pay attention that two weeks ago they wore the same shirt and pants that they can't wear those same pants two weeks later some place because they are afraid the same people will see them wearing the same clothes?? Crazy.

So yeah, big deal if the photos leaks and she looks like crap. However, these pics weren't supposed to be seen. It's the idea that someone thinks they can publish or circulate unauthorized photos that weren't meant to be seen. It has nothing to do with how crappy she may look. It's the idea that someone is releasing this crap without her consent. No doubt, there is some sort of malicious intent to it all and/or financial gain for someone to do it.

I hardly believe if someone went up to your mom in a locker room or was snapping pics of her through her bedroom window while she was getting dressed, you'd be happy to see those same pics go on the net. Or what about the idea that maybe someone snapped pics of YOU, only for personal use, where you might not be comfortable having the whole world to see ya in that way, yet those pics got uploaded on the internet.

It's a matter of having respect and class here. It may not be a big deal to you that it happened, but it's the principle of it all. You trust someone to not publish pics you don't want the world to see, yet they do it or someone steals them and shares them without your consent.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I hardly believe if someone went up to your mom in a locker room or was snapping pics of her through her bedroom window while she was getting dressed, you'd be happy to see those same pics go on the net. Or what about the idea that maybe someone snapped pics of YOU, only for personal use, where you might be not comfortable having the whole world to see ya in that way, yet those pics got uploaded on the internet.

That's not what im talking about, i said that already, i'm talking about fan agony over photoshoots not having photoshop on them to make her look perfect leaking being the height of peoples problems when it comes to her career. It's stupid.

That's not what im talking about, i'm talking about fan agony over photoshoots not having photoshop on them to make her look perfect being the height of peoples problems when it comes to her career. It's stupid.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree then.

But that's not what I was originally getting as well as Drama boy. Even the original intent of this thread was regards to sharing her stuff without her consent if not illegally. We were talking about the idea that someone took these pics and published them on the net without her consent. I don't believe either one of us were really referring to the whole Photoshop aspect of it.

I agree with you about the whole nonsense regarding Photoshop, and people getting all worked up over it.

Oh the AGONY of being RICH AND FAMOUS.

Crows feet!!!!! Madonna looking her age!!!! how DOES she go on? WHERE ARE THE LAWS TO PROTECT HER PHOTOSHOP IMAGES?

Ridiculous.

Switch on your TV and go see the world and the ACTUAL shit that happens to people.

Madonna and her need to look 17 everyday in pictures is a moronic thing to throw your fist in the air over.

Fucking hell.

She is a PUBLIC FIGURE, she is doing a PHOTOSHOOT FOR THE MEDIA and the world in her PUSH UP BRA and HEELS, if she doesn't want untouched pics of her FAMOUS face to leak, don't do photoshoots and expect images to NEVER leak.

Rather than asking me how i'd feel if my Mother had untouched photos on Facebook, go ask a Mother who's 13 year old son is DYING of cancer how she feels about Madonnas STRUGGLE with lack of photoshop.

Like i said, these aren't pics of her IN HER HOME doing something private, it's a photoshoot, for everyone. Untouched pics may not be the way she wants them released, but i can think of WORSE things to worry about.

I'm not simply referring to unflattering photos, I'm also talking about intellectual copyright issues here. Just because someone like Madonna is a public figure who may earn millions of dollars it does not make it acceptable for people to disrespect her and loot her work for public consumption when she has not given her express consent to do so. Trying to compare unflattering photos of a pop star and a mother whose son who has cancer is complete nonsense so please stop talking crap.

Either way, when Madonna does a photoshoot not every single test shot is intended for public consumption, this is why photographers and magazine editors and Madonna herself select the images for final publication. These photoshoots are meant to be taken in a professional environment where the people involved are meant to have PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS. These people are trusted to be professional enough to NOT leak these photos without permission. Do you understand the concept of professionalism? Do you understand that Madonna is part of a BUSINESS?

At the end of the day it is ILLEGAL to steal demo's, photos or other material for money to only then publish this in a public arena with malicious intent. As another example to help you grasp the legal and creative issues involved here - what if someone had stolen a draft of J.K. Rowling's next novel and published this on the internet before the final product was ready? Do you realise what the financial implications are of this? Would you think this is morally and legally reprehensible or is it totally acceptable in your "anything goes so long as I don't have to pay for it" mentality? I guess it doesn't really matter to you because J.K. Rowling is already filthy rich so who cares, huh? It sounds like YOU are the one who is worried here because you are fearful of having your greed for freebies (i.e. demo's, photos, videos, etc) and your lack of respect for others ground to a halt.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

But that's not what I was originally getting as well as Drama boy. We were talking about the idea that someone took these pics and published them on the net without her consent. I don't believe either one of us were really referring to the whole Photoshop aspect of it.

What was mentioned was her UNTOUCHED photoshoots leaking being an issue, making it out to seem like they were released untouched to make her look like shit because she isn't digitally altered. It's an issue i've seen brought up over the years by other fans too. That's what i'm talking about. No one agrees that they SHOULD be published, but they were, everyone saw her wrinkles, everyone went on with their lives :dazed: that's my point.

This "Poor Madonna looking her age, someone is trying to sabotage her face by showing how it really looks" attitude is hilarious. It's a banal and unimportant issue that is magnified by gays and their need to defend their beloved popstars to their last breath over stupid UNIMPORTANT issues.

If Madonna looking like shit in an untouched leaked photo is what people scream "WHERE ARE THE LAWS" over, then sorry but :rotfl:

I don't know why fans get so defensive when non-photoshopped pics leak, why? because you have to deal with the fact that she does in fact have wrinkles and doesn't look like an action figure from a video game 24/7? who cares, they're just pics. It's not like people don't know her age, Britney's had pics like that leak too, so what. God forbid these women look human for the world.

:thumbsup:

20-year-old models get photoshopped. Poor woman is 53 and if you look at all the paparazzi pics she still looks

amazing anyway . . .

What was mentioned was her UNTOUCHED photoshoots leaking being an issue, making it out to seem like they were released untouched to make her look like shit because she isn't digitally altered. It's an issue i've seen brought up over the years by other fans too. That's what i'm talking about. No one agrees that they SHOULD be published, but they were, everyone saw her wrinkles, everyone went on with their lives :dazed: that's my point.

This "Poor Madonna looking her age, someone is trying to sabotage her face by showing how it really looks" attitude is hilarious. It's a banal and unimportant issue that is magnified by gays and their need to defend their beloved popstars to their last breath over stupid UNIMPORTANT issues.

If Madonna looking like shit in an untouched leaked photo is what people scream "WHERE ARE THE LAWS" over, then i'm but :rotfl:

That's Fine. And I don't really disagree as I said before, but you have to admit that some of your comments went further than just about the untouched photos and fans getting irate about it. When you say... "It's the internet, shit leaks" or similar comments, it seems you are condoning the idea that it's happening. I know you personally can't stop it. Also, I wasn't even referring to the idea how she looks as being unfair to her. I was referring to the lack of respect of just leaking them in the first place... whether it's a photo or her music. I don't care how she looks or what she sounds like. It's a bit unsettling to know that some people think that this stuff SHOULD leak simply because it's available or locked in a vault somewhere. Or because other entertainers may release unpolished stuff. I mean? Why do people assume Madonna is such an artist?? Madonna's always been known to be a perfectionist when it comes to her work, so I just don't comprehend why some fans think that she should. And I do realize, you didn't say anything of this sort, but as stated before some of your comments do lead people to believe you do condone the leaking of her stuff. ;)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'm not simply referring to unflattering photos, I'm also talking about intellectual copyright issues here. Just because someone like Madonna is a public figure who may earn millions of dollars it does not make it acceptable for people to disrespect her and loot her work for public consumption when she has not given her express consent to do so. Trying to compare unflattering photos of a pop star and a mother whose son who has cancer is complete nonsense so please stop talking crap.

Either way, when Madonna does a photoshoot not every single test shot is intended for public consumption, this is why photographers and magazine editors and Madonna herself select the images for final publication. These photoshoots are meant to be taken in a professional environment where the people involved are meant to have PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS. These people are trusted to be professional enough to NOT leak these photos without permission. Do you understand the concept of professionalism? Do you understand that Madonna is part of a BUSINESS?

At the end of the day it is ILLEGAL to steal demo's, photos or other material for money to only then publish this in a public arena with malicious intent. As another example to help you grasp the legal and creative issues involved here - what if someone had stolen a draft of J.K. Rowling's next novel and published this on the internet before the final product was ready? Do you realise what the financial implications are of this? Would you think this is morally and legally reprehensible or is it totally acceptable in your "anything goes so long as I don't have to pay for it" mentality? I guess it doesn't really matter to you because J.K. Rowling is already filthy rich so who cares, huh? It sounds like YOU are the one who is worried here because you are fearful of having your greed for freebies (i.e. demo's, photos, videos, etc) and your lack of respect for others ground to a halt.

Meh, if you don't want your unfinished work spread across the globe, protect it better :dazed:

My WORRY and SYMPATHY for celebrities and the lame things that happen to them in the media is at a zero. Sorry, but it is. Katy Perry getting divorced after 2 months, Rihanna's latest single leaking early and Madonna's wrinkles on show for the world to see in a pic that wasn;t meant to come out causing fans to cry and feel outrage isn't something i can connect with, and i think it means NOTHING when looking at the world as a whole. Some fans seem SO passionate about it though, like it's REALLY important and serious, it's not to me.

Also, even though a lot of what you posted was correct, i was being specific in what i was talking about, and that was fans who DON'T like seeing her untouched pics leak, NOT because they give a fuck about LAWS and LICENSING, but because they can't handle her LOOKING HER AGE and everyone knowing it because an unflattering and photoshop free photoshoot set leaked.

Anyway......

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

When you say... "It's the internet, shit leaks" or similar comments, it seems you are condoning the idea that it's happening.

I'm not CONDONING it, i'm just being realistic and pointing out that it DOES happen whether we like it or not. Shit DOES leak, that's just the way it is, stuff we aren't meant to see, hear, know about, is released to the world. That's what happens when you live a public life and put everything out there for the world to reach at, your closet doors break open and your untouched pics when you did that photoshoot 4 years ago get released. I just don't FEEL BAD for them because of it, especially when it's related to their work, i just don't. If that makes me a disrespectful asshole, then so be it.

The way some people on here talk about it, it's like they're ready to write to their President about it.

Just as I thought - no respect. Sharing music and photos that do not belong to you is like looting - it's morally wrong and it's illegal. Just because someone like Madonna does not have "problems" like yours does not disqualify her as a human being with feelings and legal rights.

You don't give a fuck about that, please :lmao: You just don't want people to see the unflattering ones. It's okay, as fans we want her to look gorgeous all the time. Who would be so worried about her moral rights if this were a leak?

Madonna-Racy-Shoot-for-Interview-Magazine-2.jpg

:wow:

I'm not CONDONING it, i'm just being realistic and pointing out that it DOES happen whether we like it or not. Shit DOES leak, that's just the way it is, stuff we aren't meant to see, hear, know about, is released to the world. That's what happens when you live a public life and put everything out there for the world to reach at, your closet doors break open and your untouched pics when you did that photoshoot 4 years ago get released. I just don't FEEL BAD for them because of it, especially when it's related to their work, i just don't. If that makes me a disrespectful asshole, then so be it.

The way some people on here talk about it, it's like they're ready to write to their President about it.

Sorry, I wasn't even going there, but I understand your view on it. I just have an issue that people think that since one live a public life that it should be expected to happen. The truth of it, it goes further than that. You needn't to be a celebrity anymore to have your business spread on the internet or circulated. And I think it's the over all idea that people think it's okay to publicize things that can embarrass or harm someone. I know Madonna is a celebrity and she's given us far more glimpses of herself in the raw, but that was by her blessing. It was with her permission, but now we're getting to the point ANYONE can be ruined by another that was once trusted. It's the whole principle of the idea.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sorry, I wasn't even going there, but I understand your view on it.

I know, i was just putting it out there.

You needn't to be a celebrity anymore to have your business spread on the internet or circulated.

Of course not, but i think it's pointless to compare an ugly pic of my Mother at work showing up on my cousins Facebook page, to Madonna doing a high profile public photoshoot which happens to have untouched copies showing up online for the media to publish, along with their new 'fat Fergie at the beach' pics and 'Britney with no editing on her gut' pics. That's two different worlds we're comparing.

And I think it's the over all idea that people think it's okay to publicize things that can embarrass or harm someone.

Of course, and had i been talking about pics of Madonna sharing some private moment with her dying friend in a hospital that some scum bag Pap took when he climbed the walls of a building, i'd agree with you, but an untouched photoshoot of her looking a bit unflattering and not the wax figure we've come to expect doesn't fall under that imo. I just don't see that as shocking or awful at all really, it comes with the job, and when it happens, to me it's nothing serious at all. I don't feel bad for celebrities looking like shit during a photoshoot, whether they want me to see it or not.

Yeah that is how i would respond actually. I'd tell my Mother to go get some real fucking problems.

Sorry, but this agony over crows feet on Madonna's pics is the most unimportant thing on the planet.

If unflattering photos of Madonna or frienda and family is the height of peoples problems on here, that's truly pathetic.

We aren't talking about pics of Madonna taking a dump in her bathroom, if it was that i'd understand, however they're just untouched photoshoot images. It's nothing.

I do understand what you're saying, apart from the element of trust. We should be able to trust the people that we pay to work with/for us. We shouldn't expect that people will abuse their position in order to make money. There are pictures of me that I wouldn't want others to see, so I keep them private when I own them. That ownership entitles me that right. Madonna should have the same rights as everybody else. It's theft and an abuse of trust. It's not okay and it should be changed. The world is becoming seriously fucked up and I hate taxi drivers and paparazzi. :lol: People shouldn't indulge in such negativity. I'm sure that some of the hard candy 'untouched' leak photos had been manipulated anyway. I'm happy seeing Madonna looming imperfect. I'm glad that she does. I don't like knowing that somebody has sneakily attempted to distort her career and image. I don't like nasty, ill willed people full stop. It's sad and greedy. Earning from negativity. I don't believe that all musical leaks are done by people she works with though. I think that is more complex. It's not impossible (especially with mp3s) to hack remotely across an Internet/network connection. That would make sense as a lot of the collectors have so many variants of one song etc. I also think that Madonna shouldn't release EVERY song that she records. Quality over quantity. She's the artist and she can decide what is relevant for HER work upon release.

I agree.When Madonna hires a photographer and agrees to a photo shoot,she should at least have control over *what* pics are released to the public.No celebrity wants their unflattering pics to be seen (understandably).I don't support the leaking of any "leftover" pics.

Guest bluejean

None of the leaks should have happened whatsoever. It is so unprofessional of all the people involved.

I personally think it's a shitty thing to blame the fan/s and then have a guy arrested. I'm sure the reason she did that is to scare the people who are doing it and I'm sure they will all stop now. No doubt the people doing it are insignificant ant workers who are underpaid anyway. There's no way Guy or anyone like that would do it, he is already raking in millions from her so what would the benefit?

I agree.When Madonna hires a photographer and agrees to a photo shoot,she should at least have control over *what* pics are released to the public.No celebrity wants their unflattering pics to be seen (understandably).I don't support the leaking of any "leftover" pics.

Totally agree. There is no dabate here from my point of view.

It's all about the 'Feel goooooood!! Owoohoo Yeah!'

Poot Tajana, dutch Icon from a war torn Yugoslavia :(

I'm digging the whole big boobed, blond nineties happy whore right now.

None of the leaks should have happened whatsoever. It is so unprofessional of all the people involved.

I personally think it's a shitty thing to blame the fan/s and then have a guy arrested. I'm sure the reason she did that is to scare the people who are doing it and I'm sure they will all stop now. No doubt the people doing it are insignificant ant workers who are underpaid anyway. There's no way Guy or anyone like that would do it, he is already raking in millions from her so what would the benefit?

Who blamed the "fans"?? Are you referring to Madonna's supposed comment about "no fan" would do such a thing? I guess I came away from that comment as she meant, she couldn't believe a fan would be part of the leak. I didn't see it as her blaming fans. But even so, the fact we all are quick to share whatever leaks, I guess even if it was a blatant accusation on fans, isn't it true that many of us are quick to share whatever leaks? We might not be responsible for the initial leak, but we certainly don't stop from sharing it.

And as for the guy who got arrested? If he's trying to leak her stuff without her consent, especially her new stuff, then I'd say appropriate action has been taken.