Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

Did you heard the final version and didn't it share with us???

Or... are you just acting like a drama Queen just because the crappy demo doesn't have the quality of a final version??? For God sake, it's a studio demooo!!!! Studio demos are simple, plain just to understand what should be the direction to go before recording and mastering the final version! And shouldn't be stolen and listened by general public. That's why Madonna was so mad with the leak in the first place!

Wait for the final version to come out and don't act childish. Didn't you learnt something from Madonna's carreer? Don't act like f*cking paparazzi's! (She should walk like she was on the red carpet all the time to be photographed!!!)

It depends. The CANDY SHOP demo was not that different from the album version. CANDY SHOP still sounds like studio demo, sorry.

It depends. The CANDY SHOP demo was not that different from the album version. CANDY SHOP still sounds like studio demo, sorry.

Thank you. And from what we have heard apparently Give Me All Your Bucket is not that different from the demo either.

where's this from? this looks possible

The tracklist was posted on another file sharing website which industry people use but I would take it with a grain of salt. I must say it's the most realistic one that I've seen so far though.

The tracklist was posted on another file sharing website which industry people use but I would take it with a grain of salt. I must say it's the most realistic one that I've seen so far though.

I agree :thumbsup:

Hope it's true :wow:

SO, Nicki Minaj will save the song. Embarrasing. At this date i don't find anything positive on ANY M.I.A. song. And this is supossed to be the "return" of Madonna to musical scene. Oh well...

Yeah, you can tell why Madonna was really mad with the leak, the demo could sound almost identical with the album version.

If she's so mad with the leak, then hopefully she's gone back and done some work on it besides adding some guest vocals. For some reason I still high hopes for this.

...maybe the video will be so tongue in cheek that the song makes sense and we all get the humor of it.

SO, Nicki Minaj will save the song. Embarrasing. At this date i don't find anything positive on ANY M.I.A. song. And this is supossed to be the "return" of Madonna to musical scene. Oh well...

MIA is amazing. if there's any artist out there I can see M making amazing & controversial things with, its her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ggkFLR8tDA

Too many duets for my liking.

And ugh at these lyrics

Like a bitch out of water

Like a bat out of hell

Like a fish out of water

I'm scared, can't you tell

Why Madonna?

i'm thinking that got transcribed wrong, like "give me all your love and give me your love" because I don't think she'd rhyme water with water lol

Good grief, that is a Sunday. Is there a chance that this date applies to some foreign market where people shop after going to church or while hungover from Saturday night partying?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Sundays used to be new release day in Australia. Now, new release day here is Friday, timed to coincide with the start of the current chart week (which runs Friday to Thursday).

i'm thinking that got transcribed wrong, like "give me all your love and give me your love" because I don't think she'd rhyme water with water lol

What's the correct lyric for that?

Oh God! Is everyone crazy?

Calm down bitches! :angel::thumbsup:

The show has not began... but it will next year and it will be f*cking better than we expect!

After all, she's Madonna! And it's 4 years since "Hard Candy"! Have faith! :thumbsup:

The demo is a bit teenager but it's not bad and it's incredibly catchy which usually means radio airplay! :angel:

I want her to be #01 again, don't you want that too?

If people are a bit tired of the song 5 or 6 weeks later so what? It already peaked both sales and airplay and probably got to #01 and it's time for a second single release by the 7/8 week. If second single is radio friendly, after having a #01 hit, radios will certainly play it too! :thumbsup: