Madonna 2012 Album: NEWS & UPDATES!

robster

Yeah that's all great and everything but the roughly 18 million people that have bought copies of her new albums since AL probably wouldn't share your opinion. But you know what the best part about all of this is maddonnacelebration? We here at the "love fest" known as MadonnaNation would have NO PROBLEM with you fucking off if her output as of late is not tickling your fancy the way it should. :)

18 million....u mean shipments right? Show me those receipts?

Im tickling....:queenbitch:

Why not? It will be a win-win situation...at least better than making pathetic movies.

Swept Away anyone? :hand:

I dont think its an win-win situation. Its pointless. The public is already getting tired of Lady Gaga and having Madonna in wouldnt help much, as for Madonna it would only upset her fans and wouldnt do any favor for her music at all.

Lets just have Madonna alone and thats all we need.

As for her films, the woman wants to fucking direct so let it be! W.E got mixed reviews and thats good for her future projects. I admire her for going beyond the popstar territory doing something different and harder, but i also wish she would only stick to music. After almost 30 years she can do whatever she wants anyway.

(She can do whatever she want (oh yeah).....but that doesn't mean the rule of needs wont apply)

Remember American Life and Hard Candy...??? :dazed:

American Life is one of Madonna's best albums. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's "bad."

Back on topic...

Do you think we'll get the album title before the years end?

looking back at similar release dates (i.e. HC ) we didn't get the confirmed title till march if I recall.....when LICORICE was falsely reported on Billboard.com as the title for Hard Candy. :lol:

Guest bluejean

I bet Licorice was a considered title :demonic:

Can't wait to hear what she calls this album. I haven't particularly loved the last few album names but I have gotten used to them over time. I hope this album has a really cool, classic sounding title. Something simple yet with profound meaning behind it.

American Life is one of Madonna's best albums. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean it's "bad."

..."best" according to who? Common...lets get REAL here.

MADONNA NEEDS PARADIGM SHIFTS! Someone should smack that Oseary guy and take his HEAD out off Madonna's ass!

1) Her songs don't have any 'punches' to it.

2) Her vocal is........... FLAT & WEAK!

3) Musically, she lost her focus (making all sort of documentaries/movies/acting so that she can have a career)

4) She is making songs to fill up the slot for her tour (the fact is people still like her oldies).

5) Even the light comes out from her ass...her delusional fans will buy it anyhow. (DENIAL ??)

What does that even mean?

rihanna-says-wtf-o.gif

A matter of opinion.

3) Musically, she lost her focus (making all sort of documentaries/movies/acting so that she can have a career)

So now she's not allowed to make documentaries or movies?

:lmao:

4) She is making songs to fill up the slot for her tour

Right, like Madonna doesn't have a BILLION songs anyways :lmao:

..."best" according to who? Common...lets get REAL here.

MADONNA NEEDS PARADIGM SHIFTS! Someone should smack that Oseary guy and take his HEAD out off Madonna's ass!

4) She is making songs to fill up the slot for her tour (the fact is people still like her oldies).

5) Even the light comes out from her ass...her delusional fans will buy it anyhow. (DENIAL ??)

LAME.

*banned*

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/madonna-interscope-live-nation-deal-273943

Madonna's Interscope-Live Nation Deal Worth $40 Million; Album Due Out in March

12:41 AM PST 12/15/2011 by Shirley Halperin

shareComments 4 The first release of the three-album deal will be a new single, "Gimme All Your Luvin," scheduled to hit the last week of January.

Madonna’s new album is finished and will be released in March 2012 on Interscope Records, the label and Live Nation Entertainment are expected to announce on Thursday morning.

Madonna Signs With Interscope, Source ConfirmsMadonna Performing at Super Bowl: What the Pundits are SayingNew Movie Reviews: 'New Year's Eve,' 'Young Adult,' Madonna's 'W.E.' Hitting Theaters Official: Van Halen Signs With Interscope RecordsIn 2007, Live Nation signed the superstar to a 10-year deal reportedly worth $100 million -- this portion of the commitment is being valued at $40 million, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The Universal Music Group-owned label will release three albums by the Material Girl. Her first single, called “Gimme All Your Luvin,” is due out the last week in January (a demo of the song leaked in early November) just ahead of Madonna’s halftime performance at the Super Bowl on Feb. 5. Two days earlier, the film W.E., which Madonna directed and co-wrote, is scheduled to hit theaters.

The as-yet-untitled album is her first in five years. Madonna had been signed to Warner Bros. since 1982. Van Halen, another Warners act, also recently signed with Interscope, adding to an increasingly healthy stable of rock and pop artists who launched their careers in the 80s, which includes U2. Lady Gaga, who is often compared to Madonna, is also on the Interscope roster.

The multi-faceted "360" deal includes studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD’s, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements.

“We anticipate a very bright future at our new home,” says Madonna's longtime manager Guy Oseary in a statement being issued Dec. 15. Adds Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M: "Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us."

from drownedmadonna.com:

BREAKING NEW - According to The Hollywood Reporter, Madonna's new album will be released in March 2012, and Interscope Records and Live Nation Entertainment are expected to announce it today. DrownedMadonna.com heard a few weeks ago that it was planned for the first 10 days of March, as our community members know.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the first single is called Gimme All Your Luvin, and not Give Me All Your Love. And it is due out the last week in January.

"We anticipate a very bright future at our new home," says Madonna's longtime manager Guy Oseary in a statement being issued Dec. 15.

Adds Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M: "Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us."

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the first single is called Gimme All Your Luvin, and not Give Me All Your Love. And it is due out the last week in January.

.[/i]"

Gimme??? Luvin??? :confused:

The full report from hollywoodreporter.com

The first release of the three-album deal will be a new single, "Gimme All Your Luvin," scheduled to hit the last week of January.

Madonna’s new album is finished and will be released in March 2012 on Interscope Records, the label and Live Nation Entertainment are expected to announce on Thursday morning.

In 2007, Live Nation signed the superstar to a 10-year deal reportedly worth $100 million -- this portion of the commitment is being valued at $40 million, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter.

The Universal Music Group-owned label will release three albums by the Material Girl. Her first single, called “Gimme All Your Luvin,” is due out the last week in January (a demo of the song leaked in early November) just ahead of Madonna’s halftime performance at the Super Bowl on Feb. 5. Two days earlier, the film W.E., which Madonna directed and co-wrote, is scheduled to hit theaters.

The as-yet-untitled album is her first in five years. Madonna had been signed to Warner Bros. since 1982. Van Halen, another Warners act, also recently signed with Interscope, adding to an increasingly healthy stable of rock and pop artists who launched their careers in the 80s, which includes U2. Lady Gaga, who is often compared to Madonna, is also on the Interscope roster.

The multi-faceted "360" deal includes studio albums, touring, merchandising, fan club/website, DVD’s, music-related television and film projects and associated sponsorship agreements.

“We anticipate a very bright future at our new home,” says Madonna's longtime manager Guy Oseary in a statement being issued Dec. 15. Adds Jimmy Iovine, Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M: "Very rarely does an opportunity like this come around. We would like to thank Madonna, Guy and Live Nation for their belief in us."

Twitter: @shirleyhalperin

This makes me believe that the 'new' version of the song will be much different from the demo.In the demo,she is clearly singing "love" and not "luvin".

Of course the final version will be different, but not because of the lyrics because in the demo she clearly sings:

Gimme all your lovin', gimme your love

Gimme all your love today, gimme all your love