Madonna moves on from Jesus Luz with dancer Brahim Zaibat

Bitch

I just don't get this whole DESPERATE thing. Sure Madonna has Peter Pan syndrome as evidenced by her plastic surgery BUT I don't see the whole Jesus thing as her being DESPERATE. She said it herself on the Ryan Seacrest interview. She likes younger guys because they're fun. Why be so negative about something that's likely NOT as psychologically deep as you guys think? She's probably just trying to keep her life interesting and have good sex. That Sex & The City chick (Samantha, I don't know her real name) was fucking around with a 20-something not long ago but no one really gave a shit. I think people just assume the worst with Madonna.

:clap:

Madonna will do Madonna whether we like it or not. It's her life and she doesn't give a damn if we approve.

And? it's a forum, we discuss Madonna. It's not different than saying over and over again that Hard Candy was shit etc. I don't understand why people get so defensive.

In her 30's people said she was old and desperate and couldnt even remotely conceive the life she has now at her 50's. I belive this says a lot about Madonna... she is no ordinary woman. never been never will.

I love how you're saying that with that avatar :D

And? it's a forum, we discuss Madonna. It's not different than saying over and over again that Hard Candy was shit etc. I don't understand why people get so defensive.

i'm not being defensive, i'm being realistic because that's how she is! She is some one who singularly ignores social norms about how she should live her life. She's been that way since 82 and she's not about to change. That said, it doesn't mean you have to like every boyfriend she has, i'm just stating the reality of things.

So you want her next reinvention to be Madonna in jail for statutory rape?

Well, she was pretty much accused of statutory rape back in 1993 during The Girlie Show but to answer your question; no. Her next one could be 23, then 22, then 21, then 20, then 19,then 18.All of age and all young enough to piss off her bitchy,alleged fans.

Well, she was pretty much accused of statutory rape back in 1993 during The Girlie Show but to answer your question; no. Her next one could be 23, then 22, then 21, then 20, then 19,then 18.All of age and all young enough to piss off her bitchy,alleged fans.

the usual stuff I see :lmao:

It's Madonna's life , not ours. I can understand if her kids were against it but we're not her kids so we have no reason to complain about it.

i'm not being defensive, i'm being realistic because that's how she is! She is some one who singularly ignores social norms about how she should live her life. She's been that way since 82 and she's not about to change. That said, it doesn't mean you have to like every boyfriend she has, i'm just stating the reality of things.

I'd be a bit more impressed at her ignoring social norms if she didn't walk around with a face tight as a drum , dyed dark roots and release photoshoots where she looks about 12. She's got a funny way of showing she doesn't give a fuck what people think.

It's Madonna's life , not ours. I can understand if her kids were against it but we're not her kids so we have no reason to complain about it.

Again, we're in a forum. An article about her personal life was posted, so we are discussing it. If this whole thing is too much for some of you we should just stop posting articles about her persona life and talk only about her music/videos/films.

I'd be a bit more impressed at her ignoring social norms if she didn't walk around with a face tight as a drum , dyed dark roots and release photoshoots where she looks about 12. She's got a funny way of showing she doesn't give a fuck what people think.

You know what? I love how Madonna doing whatever she wants with her life is something AMAZING, while Mariah Carey (a person living in her own lovely world and really doing whatever she wants with her looks and life etc) is just the worst thing ever. This is what I don't get by most of her fans. And of course I said Mariah but the list is very long.

its funny how throughout madonna's whole career she was praised by fans for knocking down barriers and breaking taboos and now when she continues to do it not only does she get knocked by the press but now by many of her fans as well.

How is fucking a 24 years old boy and getting botox in 2010 "knocking down barriers and breaking taboos" ? :lmao:

Well it IS a taboo for a woman of 52yo dating a boy of 24yo. The botox thing not so much, but still quite a subject in our society.

Having a fun life at age of 50 is knocking the barrier of ageism.

Well it IS a taboo for a woman of 52yo dating a boy of 24yo. The botox thing not so much, but still quite a subject in our society.

Having a fun life at age of 50 is knocking the barrier of ageism.

It's not, Demi Moore already did it and others too. Sex is still a taboo in our society, but this doesn't mean she should do another Sex book or whatever. It's ok if you say "well she just likes young cocks" and stuff like that, I think it's a little pathetic but whatever it's just me, but the cultural revolution stuff is just too much.

Is Mimi doing the same? She' in the 40s, she's dressing as a pregnant teenager AND her husband is also younger than her. And she doesn't care what people think too. I already know the answer.

Nowadays I think the REAL revolution is for people acting their real age, and this doesn't mean she should retire or whatever you know.

How is fucking a 24 years old boy and getting botox in 2010 "knocking down barriers and breaking taboos" ? :lmao:

am i talking about fucking botox? no im not so stay on topic. the fact is a 52 year old woman dating a 24 year old guy is a taboo subject in this day and age wheither you want to admit it or not.