If you love other artists, does that mean you aren't a devoted, loyal fan to Madonna?

Voguerista

Guest nothingfails0603

Nothing Fails, I can't remember who it was now. But, they tagged the "deluded lamb" on me too. so stupid.

I can almost understand being called a Janazi because Janet has always been in my three or four top female artists. But while I do enjoy some of Mariah's stuff, when I compiled my favorite acts of all time, she was in the 70's, ranked alongside Journey and Rihanna LOL. Its like if you don't 100% loathe a rival artist you're being this traitor and I find it funny. If I'm such a delusional lamb, wouldn't I have purchased a copy of Memoirs? I listened to it and deleted it from my hard drive. A deluded lamb would buy 20 copies just to buy them. I mean, while I didn't care for Hard Candy, disliking the album still didn't prevent me from buying the deluxe edition and the vinyl edition of it. A deluded lamb would do the same for Mariah even if they hated her album out of support.

Well, some people are crazy but Voguer made it seem like this is some affliction Madonna fans suffer. It is a few crazy people not a mind-set of Madonna fans.

Again, I am not sure she meant it was the mindset of all Madonna fans, but I can only see it from the Madonna fan forums perspective since I don't participate in other fan forums. Though, I am well aware other fans do the same.

I'm just saying, I feel she's addressing more the fact that some just attack others because of their like of another artists other than Madonna.

I think the majority of negative responses towards certain posters are solely because of negative feelings towards those posters not their opinions.

I think that actually goes hand in hand. It is the opinions that are expressed which allow some to feel animosity between others. Some simply enjoy taking a swipe at another because of their opinion. Once it happens once or twice, the animosity builds and then you have a flaming war going on between some. It gets so bad that a year later, some are still at it... like holding a grudge. It's ridiculous!

shes not a threat - shes a big wanna-be. and a butt fucking ugly one, at that.

hope that clears things up for you. xo

:lol:

Now your gonna set her off and shes gonna block u!

Horn has called me a lamb at least five times on the Mariah thread just because I pointed out it's unfair to compare her concert scores with Madonna's.

I have pointed out several times I'm merely a casual Mariah fan and while I like some of her stuff, there's just as much if not more I don't like at all. But because I will admit that I loved some of the tracks off Mimi and E=MC2, I'm a deluded lamb worshipper of Moo Moo.

I dun get why am I being dragged into this thread and why don't you just admit your own mistake? :rolleyes:

Let's review the entire "history":

...Mariah and Janet on their recent "flop tours" still grossed 600-800k on a given night. For fucks sake, these women are not poor and shouldn't be pitied. $600-800k is more than anyone here makes in a year and they're getting it per night...
Erm... besides MSG, the rest of her show didn't cross 600K...

Madison Square Garden, New York City - $1,224,734

Fox Theatre, Atlanta - $305,940

DAR Construction Hall, Washington D.C. - $216,247

Tower Theatre, Upper Darby - $216,675

Bell Centre, Montreal - $400,275

The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas - $552,188

*** SO WHERE DID I MENTION ABOUT HER MUSIC?

regardless. ***(This is where you realized you had got caught red handed by making up figures like the rest of the delusional lambs and yet refused to acknowledge your own mistake and started to distract others away from your mistake) Wouldn't you perform for 2 hours a night even if you "only" make 216,000? It seems like this childish "my parents make more money than yours" grade school attitude here. All Mariah or Janet have to do is perform for 90-120 minutes and they've already pocketed more money than a lot of hard workers make in a whole year, yet we're supposed to look at how pathetic they are because Madonna can buy a new jet with every single performance? Hell, I'm game enough that if I "only" made $216,000 for singing Vision Of Love, Hero and We Belong Together onstage for 90 minutes, I'd do it (Whitney's audiences have proven you don't even need to sing on key and the fans are still in awe). Fuck, I'd do it for $216 even LOL

I'm just merely pointing out the fact Pariah didn't cross 600K (Except MSG) like what you (and all other delusional lambs) had claimed earlier.

***(It's all about the figure you'd made up using your lamb math and I dun get why it is so difficult for you to understand) :rolleyes:

Continue in next post.

I'm a delusional lamb because I actually admit that I don't hate her music? :lmao:***(You still dun get what I was talking about :doh: and did I EVER mention ANYTHING about her music in my previous posting? :rolleyes: )

Hell, I actually went through several years where I couldn't stand her because I was sickened by the fact that she had more #1 hits than Madonna in the US and her sales came (and still are) dangerously close to Madge's. It wasn't until TEOM came out that I finally let my guard down and accepted she had some great songs and got over myself and accepted that I actually like a lot of her songs.

But because I'm not going to completely lambast her just because of Madonna, I'm a delusional lamb? F.U.

Did I say you're a delusional lamb because you like her music?

I was talking about the figure (600-800K) that you had mentioned, just like other delusional lambs who always over-estimated her sales.

I didn't even mention a word about the liking of her music.

It's all about the "600-800K" figure.

FUCK YOU.

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=210&p=905135entry905135

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=210&p=905140entry905140

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=240&p=905143entry905143

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=240&p=905164entry905164

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=240&p=905171entry905171

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30328&st=240&p=905193entry905193

I dont have to be devoted loyal fan,i'm not in a relationship with her,she doesnt even know me.im just enjoying her music & follower of her career that fascinates me.

off topic: if voguer & neutrocks truly arent the same person, each one of you take a photo of yourselves & hold a paper your nickname on it. I did that before on RealJock.com website to approuve the pictures i uploaded are mine.

Guest bluejean

Sorry Voguer but the topic subject is a little silly in the 1st place.

Of course you can love other artists. You don't have to love everything she does either.

I love Michael Jackson as much as Madonna. (Equal favourites.) 2nd to that are Prince, Kylie Minogue and a whole shit load of others. I don't even hate Mariah (although she's fun to make fun of.) Lady Gaga is cool although I hate her being put in the Madonna league at this early stage of her career.

I mean, if you love other women other than your mother does that mean you aren't good to your mother? :lmao:

This goes without saying really.

Madonna isn't even necessarily my favourite artist - other artists I like better musically and clearly there's people who have more talent, vocally, lyrically and musically. That also is a given. But when you add up all the memories and everything, oh yes. She's always there. She is the complete package and the sum is greater than the parts, she is everything. So I'll always come back to here (unless there's another American Life :doofus: ). This is my religion. :wow:

There are fanatics of each artist and the fanatic tends to believe that you should only like that particular artist. also, they tend to become hostile if someone says something negative about that artist. No one is perfect. I too like Madonna for the entire package and several of her hit recordings, especially the dance. However, I also like some current artists for certain recordings and past artists, like Connie Francis and others for their vocal ability and charisma. These artists also have their fanatics, especially Connie and for them, as for many madonna fanatics, she can do no wrong.

No. I don't get it either when people won't allow you to like other bands or singers but at the same time I don't have a problem with people not likeing other artists so long as it's overtly irrational. Forums are supposed to fun places to discuss these things. However, I also find it odd that I'm not allowed to not like some things Madonna does. I was told to 'move on' by someone because I didn't like the two new tracks on the Celebration album?

I consider myself a massive fan of Madonna's but I have a whole host of other artists I also love but Madonna is always No. 1 even if I don't like the occasional thing she does.

A couple of weeks ago, I got into a fight with someone at twitter since he didn't like when I reported things on Lady Gaga. He ended up being quite nasty and saying something like "and you call yourself a Madonna fan". :manson:

There's a few Lady Gaga fans on my Facebook and it's annoying to have to read about her every day when you don't care. I don't see that sort of thing happening with anything else (like constant updates on what any other celebrity is doing, or hardly any at all really). Maybe the Madonna comment was a joke.

I still like her and always will but her team make it difficult for fans old and new

ie over priced tickets that I can't afford, poor choice on releases, poor promotion choices

but I still love and support her.

Re other artists I like what I like currently I'm into One Republic, Stellar Sky. Gaga and Scouting For Girls but M is always tops

Guest groovyguy

I love many other artists but somehow listening to their music will always lead me back to Madonna and appreciate her music much more!

Madonna is forever my Number One!

with my STRONG support and admiration for MADONNA you would think that MADONNA was the only thing i listen to allll day everyday....you would think wrong. I have many, many, many favourite groups/artists and dj's ........

HOWEVER...

when it comes to who is on TOP of my list....even if i don't hear her everyday or every hour or every minute.....

there is NO QUESTION!

MADONNA is the QUEEN...and i will always ...ALWAYS pick her over anyone.

for me there is a difference between liking the music and liking the person behind the music.

Madonna is the ONLY artist that I love her music + genuinely love her.

other acts I just like or dislike their MUSIC. I couldn't care less about them as people.

off topic: if voguer & neutrocks truly arent the same person, each one of you take a photo of yourselves & hold a paper your nickname on it. I did that before on RealJock.com website to approuve the pictures i uploaded are mine.

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

for me there is a difference between liking the music and liking the person behind the music.

other acts I just like or dislike their MUSIC. I couldn't care less about them as people.

I feel the same

M is like a mother to me

Same here. This is not the 1999 internet era anymore.

That's how I feel. I probably listen to other music more than I do Madonna. But Madonna is the one I truely CARE about.

Guest edsalas

That's how I feel. I probably listen to other music more than I do Madonna. But Madonna is the one I truely CARE about.

Shawarma has a point, definitely. I have countless number of favorite artists but not all of them interest me as much as I find myself interested in Madonna. Sure there are plenty of artists that I do some research about them for interviews, or quotes, or their biographies and all that but there are others that I don't myself attached to them. There are other artists that I may like some songs from them but I don't like their personalities much so I just limit myself to listening their music.

There is room in our hearts to love as many pets and people as we want ...

Who are you referring to as a pet? Gaga? P.S it sounds like you are WAY into zooaphilia. :rotfl:

Honey if u get in2 a fight over a tweet u need 2 get a life is what acko sez... :fag:

:lmao::rotfl::lol:

Guest bluejean

it seems those threads are overwhelmed mostly of hateful comments about the artists rather appreciation.

Well there are also negative comments about Madonna. Imo, some people use forums as a place to throw their negative suppressed feelings around since its the internet and they can get away with it without getting punched (or slapped :lol: ) in the face.

Be glad there are moderators or this would be like YouTube :lmao:

Guest bluejean

shes not a threat - shes a big wanna-be. and a butt fucking ugly one, at that.

I have to say that as much as I have been into Gaga of late I saw her in concert the other week. And I realised something about Gaga and the Madonna comparisons.

Madonna has always had an incredible star quality on stage, real stage presence. Now I'm not saying Gaga doesn't have abit of that, but I think the best way to describe Gaga is "gimmicky." It's like she uses all those gimmicky costumes to try and make herself larger than life. Madonna didn't need all that. She's always been larger than life because she just has the "it" factor. It's not something you can create or design, some people just have natural charisma and stage presence. I saw Gaga's concert and she didn't really have that. She's too contrived and lacks conviction at times imo.

Oh and before anyone says "this isn't a Gaga vs Madonna" thread, it so is :lol:

Guest groovyguy

I have to say that as much as I have been into Gaga of late I saw her in concert the other week. And I realised something about Gaga and the Madonna comparisons.

Madonna has always had an incredible star quality on stage, real stage presence. Now I'm not saying Gaga doesn't have abit of that, but I think the best way to describe Gaga is "gimmicky." It's like she uses all those gimmicky costumes to try and make herself larger than life. Madonna didn't need all that. She's always been larger than life because she just has the "it" factor. It's not something you can create or design, some people just have natural charisma and stage presence. I saw Gaga's concert and she didn't really have that. She's too contrived and lacks conviction at times imo.

Oh and before anyone says "this isn't a Gaga vs Madonna" thread, it so is :lol:

:thumbsup:

And Madonna is sexy and beautiful and does not need those gimmicky costumes to make herself appealing.

Guest Pud Whacker

wow a moderator is going to town up in here deleting posts. if only they were that vigilant regarding madonna. pathetic c*nts.