Caresse Henry has died. RIP

Guest Pud Whacker

@DJTracyYoung:

Awakened to awful news. RIP #Caresse Henry an angel on earth & now in heaven. 140 characters can't express my feelings. Speechless!!!

RIP.

Wow, I guess it must be true. How horrible. Thanks for all the great memories Caresse. I hope your death was painless.

Although i didn't agree with the way she managed MADONNA...

it does not discount the fact that she was probably very instrumental helping MADONNA deal with a lot of the shit that was coming her way.....

I didn't know much about her.....

But in order to take your own life it's a very dark, tormented space you have to be in .....and i truly hope Caresse Can REST IN PEACE.

Much love.

R.I.P. Caresse. She seemed like a great lady. R.I.P. :(

apparently she's been ill for quite some time now it being reported she committed suicide.

she left behind 3 young children.

I hope she died in peace not through suicide.

Don't think she's so selfish to leave 3 young children behind.

Guest Therealalejandro

I hope she died in peace not through suicide.

Don't think she's so selfish to leave 3 young children behind.

Good grief. You know nothing about the woman and you are judging her as selfish because she might have been tormented enough to take her own life? Maybe I am misunderstanding, but have some respect for other human beings whether you like them or not.

And to those mentioning the Reinvention Tour DVD? Wtf? That is some serious sickness you have.

Good grief. You know nothing about the woman and you are judging her as selfish because she might have been tormented enough to take her own life? Maybe I am misunderstanding, but have some respect for other human beings whether you like them or not.

There's a "DON'T THINK" in front of the second sentence.

Read again.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/02/cnn-confirms-madonnas-former-manager-caresse-henry-has-died/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

CNN received the following statement from Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, regarding the passing of Caresse Henry.

Caresse Henry, 44, of Laguna Beach, California died suddenly on March 31st in Irvine, California. Despite rumors to the contrary, the cause of death has not been determined and is currently under investigation. Born in Los Angeles, Ms. Henry managed Madonna’s career for 10 years. She went on to briefly manage Ricky Martin, Jessica Simpson, Joss Stone, Paula Abdul and Andrew Dice Clay. Henry is survived by her two children, Honour Kristen Norman and Ava Caresse Hinojosa who both reside in Los Angeles. She is also survived by her sister and brother-in-law Yvette and Steve Dobbie of Laguna Beach, brother Patrick Henry, Jr. of San Diego, mother Angelica Henry of Newport Beach and father Patrick Henry, Sr. of Wexford, Ireland. Services will be held on Friday, April 9th at ll:00 am at St. Paul’s Church in Westwood, California. “The family has requested that their privacy be respected during this difficult time,” stated Liz Rosenberg, longtime friend and spokeperson for the family.

well, she was a better manager then Guy O but nobody will come close to the holy Freddy

RIP

what do u mean :confused:?

I don't get it when people make assessments about her managers, they do business deals & that's it.

What do we know about that?

Guest edsalas

I'm sure Madonna will say something. I mean, when someone dies you cannot mix what happened in the past with a situation so touch and delicate such as someone's death.

what do u mean :confused: ?

I don't get it when people make assessments about her managers, they do business deals & that's it.

What do we know about that?

ok, my opinion :chuckle: Freddy turned Madonna into this untouchable icon goddess, with Caresse it was the same imo, but I'm scared that GuyO might humanize madonna,, sorry for my bad english I hope this makes sense somehow

ok, my opinion :chuckle: Freddy turned Madonna into this untouchable icon goddess, with Caresse it was the same imo, but I'm scared that GuyO might humanize madonna,, sorry for my bad english I hope this makes sense somehow

The English Roses was not just a dream of Guy O's...

Well u know it was just that time in her career, her age..the timing..she was just in that place..& Freddy, I'm sure he was brilliant..

But he's not the one that got her her video directors & photographers..in fact he wanted Madonna 2 'please button your shirt back up' ..

actually I think Liz deserves more props than Freddy..she's the woman behind all those magazine covers & interviews.

Why. We are not talking about Freddy and they stopped working together 5 years ago.

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/04/02/cnn-confirms-madonnas-former-manager-caresse-henry-has-died/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

CNN received the following statement from Madonna's publicist, Liz Rosenberg, regarding the passing of Caresse Henry.

Caresse Henry, 44, of Laguna Beach, California died suddenly on March 31st in Irvine, California. Despite rumors to the contrary, the cause of death has not been determined and is currently under investigation. Born in Los Angeles, Ms. Henry managed Madonna’s career for 10 years. She went on to briefly manage Ricky Martin, Jessica Simpson, Joss Stone, Paula Abdul and Andrew Dice Clay. Henry is survived by her two children, Honour Kristen Norman and Ava Caresse Hinojosa who both reside in Los Angeles. She is also survived by her sister and brother-in-law Yvette and Steve Dobbie of Laguna Beach, brother Patrick Henry, Jr. of San Diego, mother Angelica Henry of Newport Beach and father Patrick Henry, Sr. of Wexford, Ireland. Services will be held on Friday, April 9th at ll:00 am at St. Paul’s Church in Westwood, California. “The family has requested that their privacy be respected during this difficult time,” stated Liz Rosenberg, longtime friend and spokeperson for the family.

OH WELL...

I knew Madge wouldn't be so heartless. They have been working for 10 years... Evita, ROL, DWT, Music, RIT, COADF etc

RIP Caresse.