Madonna's performance on Haiti telethon!

cosmic_system

Guest jamesshot

There were posters insisting on youtube... I guess people thought she sounded good and couldn't live with that... how do you miss half a line while lip-synching? lol.

Yep, she just can't win. If she gives a good vocal performance it must be lipped. Some people just can't accept she can sing.

But Frida was singing her praise on Live8.

What's different here? Is it cuz she's Asian, now?

That is so racist.

Live 8 was better than this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it was a pretty good vocal and she carried it and it wasn't BAAAAAAD in a blowing up youtube sort of way, but she has some way to go to get back there. But if she sounds like this for a one off performance, it bodes well for the next album promotion and tour.

Live 8 was better than this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it was a pretty good vocal and she carried it and it wasn't BAAAAAAD in a blowing up youtube sort of way, but she has some way to go to get back there. But if she sounds like this for a one off performance, it bodes well for the next album promotion and tour.

Nope. Her LAP performance on Live8 was good but not as good as the new one.

I liked to vocal performance very much. The eye-make up was a pretty bad choice. As long as her eyes are open it looks good and people see it's eye-liner. BUT she tends to close her eyes while singing and then it looks like a cat indeed. Anyway. And why does the New York Times thinks it's indulgent to sing her own song. Maybe they forget that if you sing/release a song that is not your own you have to pay royalties. Or you have you to seek permission by the owner to release it without a fee. Since she owns the rights to LAP and was not in the mood for red tape in case she decided to sing someone elses song she granted i-tunes to release her performance free of charge. Therefore she gives even more.

she can't continue to look like this it is very distracting

that wont change! we must deal with it! personally i think she looks a lot better than she did in 2008, thank God she doesnt look like this anymore:

http://www.madonnacollection.cz/obrazek.php?adresa=galerie/2008/rocknrolla_16.jpg

i wonder why that look. There is many options but still she choose the ROLish hair yet again and wearing all black, i wonder what happened to her sense of stylish, she used to change her looks all the time and thats a miss.