The audio for the RIT in Lisbon has leaked!!!

akurren

this is from an official DVD copy?

it's the audio from the leaked videos from last week, but it's the full show. it's HQ and it's a dvd rip. what more do you want? oh, and the audio is REAL, no fake vocals like in Confessions and Sticky dvds :sassy:

Thanks for the audio link. Now we just need the actual video.

LOL to people saying "fake vocals" on Sticky and Sweet and Confessions. It's all Madonna. Maybe at times the vocals are tweaked or dubbed in, but Madonna is definitely singing those songs. If not, I don't know who else is? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

LOL to people saying "fake vocals" on Sticky and Sweet and Confessions. It's all Madonna. Maybe at times the vocals are tweaked or dubbed in, but Madonna is definitely singing those songs. If not, I don't know who else is? ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think what they mean is that it's either heavily autotuned or dubbed over with vocals that were recorded in rehearsal or in the studio. (Not live on stage.)

Reinvention on the other hand, like all tours prior to Confessions is recorded live on stage with minimal effects aside from the reverb effects that were used live.

I think what they mean is that it's either heavily autotuned or dubbed over with vocals that were recorded in rehearsal or in the studio. (Not live on stage.)

Reinvention on the other hand, like all tours prior to Confessions is recorded live on stage with minimal effects aside from the reverb effects that were used live.

:thumbsup:

I know what they mean. But the fact we haven't a proper official DVD of the show doesn't mean they wouldn't have done the same to the RIT if there was one. The doc that followed this tour did fine tune her vocals. In fact, NOBODY KNOWS ME was totally lipsynced, even in concert.

I'm just saying, some fans get so carried away with going on and on about her vocals being autotuned or dubbed when the finish product sounds quite nice. Yeah, I love the raw vocals too and in a lot of the songs you still hear it. But some people get so bent out of shape (calling other people "loons") because they don't get over worked about these silly technicalities. After all, it's the studio songs that got us hooked in the first place. Hearing her live is just an added bonus. And she is "live" in these songs. It's just more and more, the songs rely on effects and backing vocals a lot. But it certainly doesn't ruin it for me, because this "loon" prefers to see Madonna live for more than just her vocals.

:lmao:

BEFORE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6elEG4sCWU

AFTER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOrmqTMqEUY

Yes, it's LIVE

:lmao:

oh and for the usual dumbass, even if it's a little bit retouched she sounds LIVE and GREAT on the RIT cd from I'm Going To Tell You A Secret, MILES AWAY from the FAKE vocals on Confessions and Sticky.

Guest jamesshot

It is like when everyone says she lipped "Future Lovers" on CT. In some cities she did but not in others. In LA, there is a clip on Youtube were you can clearly here she is singing it live except the "In the evidence of its brilliance" part. Even when she was lipping, you can clearly here her singing over the backing track- at least in person you can. When I saw her in NY, she was singing over the backing track but her voice sounded strong- Especially on the "I feel loooooooooooooove" part.

It is like when everyone says she lipped "Future Lovers" on CT. In some cities she did but not in others. In LA, there is a clip on Youtube were you can clearly here she is singing it live except the "In the evidence of its brilliance" part. Even when she was lipping, you can clearly here her singing over the backing track- at least in person you can. When I saw her in NY, she was singing over the backing track but her voice sounded strong- Especially on the "I feel loooooooooooooove" part.

darling, we are talking about the video release, and FL on the dvd is not live AT ALL, and ONLY in Los Angeles (opening night) she didi it live. but this is not the point since the first two song of RIT and dad are mimed. I'm talking about the whole show, and in Confession and in even in a bigger way on Sticky her voice was really altered everywhere.

Guest Pud Whacker

Wow listening to this really reminded how much I enjoyed the tour.

you know, thats funny you said that, im on the final song now and i have rolled my eyes so many times. it reminded me of why its not released on dvd. :rotfl:

and whats with all the skips on holiday?