Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

I bought the blu ray and I'm watching it. The backstage special is LOVELY, too bad it was only about the 2008 let and only 30 mintes long!

The show looks amazing. Oh, and that mess of the live cd is produced by Madonna alone :lmao:

Yay I got mine!

Gonna watch the behind the scenes in a bit...I LOVE THE COVER. :wow:

But overall the packaging is kinda bootleggy..& not in a good way.

The HN picture in the inlay sleeve is hideous as r some of the other pics..

I was kinda hmmm..i know a certain photographer who knows fuck all about framing...

Yep..checked the booklet, it's Guy Oseary :rolleyes: ..that man should not be let near a camera. :bad:

Rant over. :fag:

The pictures by Guy are lovely.

[Abraham]No u r lovely![/Abraham]

But seriously the only good one is the LAP picture with her fists punching towards the sky.

Yay I got mine!

Gonna watch the behind the scenes in a bit...I LOVE THE COVER. :wow:

But overall the packaging is kinda bootleggy..& not in a good way.

The HN picture in the inlay sleeve is hideous as r some of the other pics..

I was kinda hmmm..i know a certain photographer who knows fuck all about framing...

Yep..checked the booklet, it's Guy Oseary :rolleyes: ..that man should not be let near a camera. :bad:

Rant over. :fag:

My sentiments exactly, but this isn't surprising anymore. I'll have to watch the show when I went home.

I picked up the blu-ray today. It looks great but I still prefer the Confessions Tour but S&S is filmed better, at least it looks like a concert and not a music video.

There are some stand out tracks on it such as LAP and the backstage footage is good. I also like the request section as this wasn't broadcast on Sky. I think what makes this DVD is the audience as they are so into it!

It's not as good as previous tours but still miles ahead of most tours out there today.

I actually prefer this new one. Yes, Confessions looked better but, TO ME, it was colder. It was good live but I had more fun last time.

I agree about the "real concert" feeling. Too bad for the vocals, but hey, it still looks great.

I picked up the blu-ray today. It looks great but I still prefer the Confessions Tour but S&S is filmed better, at least it looks like a concert and not a music video.

There are some stand out tracks on it such as LAP and the backstage footage is good. I also like the request section as this wasn't broadcast on Sky. I think what makes this DVD is the audience as they are so into it!

It's not as good as previous tours but still miles ahead of most tours out there today.

:thumbsup:

I know the vocals r overproduced..& i'm not tryin to stirr shit but some of the Sticky vox were donwright awful.

There's a soundboard recording from the gig in Athens directly linked 2 her mic so u can even hear her sing

during pre-recored parts..but even her live voice is auto-tuned 2 the 9's & the result is atrocious..

the vocal mix on Sticky was very layered & intricate..so that gave em a lot 2 play with mixing wise..But we gotta

b honest & admit it was FUCKING NECESSARY.

The CT obviously was stronger in terms of concept & direction but STICKY was just fucking off the hook cuz

it was built round her performance energy not like the CT were I sometimes felt like she was walking through a production.

Plus I love how it brought back her vulgar aura :wow:

So there u go..It is written. :fag:

Peace & Love,

ur acko

6-time Sticky & Sweet attendee/hardcore C-A-N-D-y aficionado 4 life.. :wow:

say EVRYTHÀÀNG!

I know the vocals r overproduced..& i'm not tryin to stirr shit but some of the Sticky vox were donwright awful.

There's a soundboard recording from the gig in Athens directly linked 2 her mic so u can even hear her sing

during pre-recored parts..but even her live voice is auto-tuned 2 the 9's & the result is atrocious..

the vocal mix on Sticky was very layered & intricate..so that gave em a lot 2 play with mixing wise..But we gotta

b honest & admit it was FUCKING NECESSARY.

The CT obviously was stronger in terms of concept & direction but STICKY was just fucking off the hook cuz

it was built round her performance energy not like the CT were I sometimes felt like she was walking through a production.

Plus I love how it brought back her vulgar aura :wow:

So there u go..It is written. :fag:

Peace & Love,

ur acko

6-time Sticky & Sweet attendee/hardcore C-A-N-D-y aficionado 4 life.. :wow:

say EVRYTHÀÀNG!

A big YES.

I don't know why the hell she is doing this! The "new" vocals on ROL don't even really sound like her... atleast on the Confessions DVD it sounded live, here its like they weren't even trying.

The vocals on ROL sound just like the vocals from the CT. They are probably the same :lmao:

I got my dvd yesterday evening and watched it

I must say in spite of all the months waiting and youtube spoiling a bit of the fun for me, it was the best €20 ever spent

the quality of the dvd is amazing and the 30-min behind the scene footage is really lovely with actually more close ups of Madonna than the concert itself

and the parts in colour are just stunning.....plus she looks beautiful even though it was 2008 and in Sticky 2 she looked

better coz she gained a bit of weight (and changed slightly hairstyle and the pimp section costume revealed more ass :drool:)

the cheeks seem to be fine nontheless lol

I love the part with Justin Timberlake reharsing inside the stadium.......lol at Justing doing the gay voice complying with everything the boss says

he probably realises that he will never get to play a stadium on his own and he's a bit jealous :rotfl:

anyway thank you Madonna for this amazing dvd and the amazingness that was your Sticky and Sweet Tour, in my opinion

the best tour you've done even though CT is mindblowing too of course :gent: