New Pic! Madonna looking Supa Hot!!!!

moe

Guest SuperBriGuy

Yeah, my sentiments exactly about the gloves. Poor dear...at least the gloved look works for her.

Anyways, she looks fabulous! Totally loving her style lately.

The title of this thread couldn't be more fitting. :inlove: She looks incredible. Too bad the Daily Mail has to take swipes at her for wearing finglerless gloves saying she's only wearing them to cover up her wrinkles. grrr...

Fresh-faced Madonna looks 15 years younger (but is she wearing gloves to hide her wrinkly hands?)

By Daily Mail Reporter

She had spent the day dressed in a sombre outfit suited to a funeral - and accessorised it with a surly expression.

But as darkness descended, a fresh-faced Madonna teetered perilously close to a smile as she headed out for dinner with Stella McCartney.

The cause of her unusually upbeat mood is unknown. But if she was feeling somewhat smug about her age-defying appearance, few could blame her.

Superslim: A skintight leather jacket and grey pencil skirt with a fishtail showed off Madonna's slender figure as she went to dinner with Stella McCartney

At 51and in an unforgiving leather jacket and skintight skirt, the Material Girl would easily pass for a woman 15 years younger.

She gave few clues to her real age by covering her tell-tale wrinkly hands with a pair of fingerless gloves.

More...Madonna looks like she's dressed for a funeral as she steps out head-to-toe in black

Madonna, who last night ate at Locanda Locatelli restaurant in London, keeps her slender figure with a vigorous two-hour workout six days a week.

How she retains her wrinkle-free brow and her dewy complexion is open to debate.

Fresh-faced: The singer looked wrinkle-free and dewy-skinned at 51

Cunning ploy? Madonna's fashionable fingerless gloves also cover her wrinkly hands

She has resolutely refused to discuss cosmetic procedures - which has done little to dispel the rumours.

Some claim she has had cheek implants, a new A-list phenomenon which gives a plumped-up look.

There have also been claims the mother-of-three has undergone a relatively new procedure called the ribbon lift.

The 30-minute treatment, which is available at Beverly Hills clinics for around £4,300, uses a dissolvable implant to lift neck tissues through a short incision around the earlobe.

Experts believe it would explain her lack of wrinkles, even if Madonna is unwilling to do so herself.

'I'm not against plastic surgery, I'm just against discussing it,' she said.

The singer is currently dating model Jesus Luz, 22.

She has had a tumultuous year which saw her divorce Guy Ritchie and controversially adopt Mercy James, four, from Malawi, all while embarking on a gruelling world tour.

Last week she was in New York to celebrate daughter Lourdes's 13th birthday with a lavish party at Delicatessen restaurant in SoHo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1222093/Madonna-looks-15-years-younger-wearing-gloves-hide-wrinkly-hands.html#ixzz0UfzsmWMu

I like the way she combines her look with classic elements..usually the crucifix necklace and the lace gloves which i really like! Her hair looks amazing as well, glad she got rid of the centre parting!

I hope this look continue to the next album , or if not , an even better look

the Hard Candy 2008 look was simply hideous

Her clothes are GREAT recently. Even since her birthday; she seems to have got over her black see-through phase, and she's stopped lifting things from the catwalk in their entirety (I realise that was for the LV deal) -she looks hot but without seeming to try.