New Pic! Madonna looking Supa Hot!!!!

moe

GORGEOUS. And people, Madonnas hands have always been "rough" looking. Veiny, etc...its really not anything new, and the gloves are NOTHING more than for fashion.

Guest Pud Whacker

Wow!

since i had the madonna/madonna album in 1983, i had seen about two interviews, solid gold/american bandstand/dance usa and the MTV music awards. plus little things scattered here and there...hi, im madonna from new york hot tracks and shyt.

this was her first presenting on national television. SHE WAS GOING TO SPEAK!!! i was so excited, i waited all day in front the VHS. i recorded the entire show. when loretta lynn won her lifetime achievement award, and everyone was giving a standing ovation - they cut to madonna and she was sitting with jellybean, chomping gum, rolling her eyes and giving a half ass clap. she was so bored!!! :rotfl:

since i had the madonna/madonna album in 1983, i had seen about two interviews, solid gold/american bandstand/dance usa and the MTV music awards. plus little things scattered here and there...hi, im madonna from new york hot tracks and shyt.

this was her first presenting on national television. SHE WAS GOING TO SPEAK!!! i was so excited, i waited all day in front the VHS. i recorded the entire show. when loretta lynn won her lifetime achievement award, and everyone was giving a standing ovation - they cut to madonna and she was sitting with jellybean, chomping gum, rolling her eyes and giving a half ass clap. she was so bored!!! :rotfl:

Has that ever surfaced on the internet? To this day I've never even even seen footage of the AMAs from that year.

Guest Pud Whacker

Has that ever surfaced on the internet? To this day I've never even even seen footage of the AMAs from that year.

its sooooooooo rare and i had preserved that forever - then one fucking stupid day in the late 90's, there was another madonna event on tv. so i went scattering about for tapes and THE LABEL WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! i taped over the fucker!!! i still have the original sticker of the ama's on the tape just as reminder of how stupid i was. :ass:

there were more little cuts in that show, too.

other than this and the oscars 91 - i could be totally wrong - but those were the two times she sat for the entire show.

there would be other times she would be in the audience to collect or give an award and emerge but then poof, she was out. :lol:

they cut to madonna and she was sitting with jellybean, chomping gum, rolling her eyes and giving a half ass clap. she was so bored!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

That's no way to treat the Coal Miner's Daughter. Sounds like her appearance at the 99 VMAs when Fatboy Slim accepted his award. :lmao:

I just came across this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnbRSxG9kGg

This is everything :wow: :vanitybonet: :dramatic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4vo3uXc9Qs

Guest Pud Whacker

im very grateful for allaboutmadonna.com posting that but its such bad quality and its edited so poorly. after they show the nominees she yells, "well huey, what is it?"

oh, and the introduction by lionel ritchie was great - she had the number song and album in the country - she was HOT HOT HOT.

oh yeah and prince wins and BIG CHICK his bodyguard and the entire prince and revolution walk up and as wendy accepts the award - madonna is back there, talking to huey and laughing and just being HER - hogging the spotlight. :rotfl:

other than this and the oscars 91 - i could be totally wrong - but those were the two times she sat for the entire show.

I'd love to see the footage where she got a standing ovation from the front row at the Oscars. Or does it exist?

I remember seeing Jeremy Irons kiss her when he went up to collect Best Actor - he was to be her Evita co-star at the time, a project which she was attached to since the mid 80s

This is another rare awards show appearance. I can't believe it took her till 2000 to win a Brit Award. :manson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwGcXAPa30

She's looking especially stunning lately. The Daily Mail needs to be flushed.

The title of this thread couldn't be more fitting. :inlove: She looks incredible. Too bad the Daily Mail has to take swipes at her for wearing finglerless gloves saying she's only wearing them to cover up her wrinkles. grrr...

Daily Mail is the Daily Mail. I think what is sadder is the fans who actually think she gives two shits to the wind what people think and that is why she's wearing the gloves... as if she's wearing them because her fans has given her some sort of complex about it. Puhleeeeese!! In fact, I'm betting in person it's not as bad as the photographs and people are making it. In any event, I could care less. I think she looks stunning... especially in these latest pics.

ummm ... she looks like the wife of an investment banker living in Upper West Side Manhattan. Those inflated cheecks and the hair make her head look too big for her body. I dont like that look. Sorry.

Edited by dimfanis

Daily Mail is the Daily Mail. I think what is sadder is the fans who actually think she gives two shits to the wind what people think and that is why she's wearing the gloves... as if she's wearing them because her fans has given her some sort of complex about it. Puhleeeeese!! In fact, I'm betting in person it's not as bad as the photographs and people are making it. In any event, I could care less. I think she looks stunning... especially in these latest pics.

I bet they aren't as bad either in person. When I saw her in concert (and I bet when you and others saw her too), I never saw the vieny thing in her arms or her hands like the Daily Mail always goes on about.

Guest groovyguy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Guest groovyguy

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>