IT'S SO COOL!

cosmic_system

OMG!!!

She's SO STUPID!

Why ON EARTH that little shit of REVOLVER is there and this AMAZING SONG (yes, it's produced by Oakenfold but it's miles away from Celebration) is just a bonus track for iTunes?

GOD!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N38PRM10

Did you purchase the song in that link? If so, your name & email address are written in the info. I'd be careful where it wanders. ;)

Oh, and thanks.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I'm not feeling this one at all. The lyrics are so generic. And I'm not big on this Okenfold sound. I hope she leaves this overly gay sound behind!

I love this! Radio would never touch it, but so what.

On a side note...I'm really sick of reading how something sounds too gay on a fucking board full of gay people. What does gay sound like anyway? The self loathing stench of this place can be pitiful at times.

Guest thehiltonsuite

I love this! Radio would never touch it, but so what.

On a side note...I'm really sick of reading how something sounds too gay on a fucking board full of gay people. What does gay sound like anyway? The self loathing stench of this place can be pitiful at times.

No, it's not self loathing for me, because I don't consider gay dance music a representation of me. I love Madonna and I love her dance music, but this is not quality like Confessions. This is just that generic gay sound. I don't appreciate it.

No, it's not self loathing for me, because I don't consider gay dance music a representation of me. I love Madonna and I love her dance music, but this is not quality like Confessions. This is just that generic gay sound. I don't appreciate it.

If you don't think this should be a representation of gay people, then stop calling it "gay music" :vogue:

I think.........WE need LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...forbidden....LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...We NEED LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...

Guest ursaminorjim

I hope she leaves this overly gay sound behind!

Gotcha. No overtly gay sounding Madonna songs.

"Vogue"

"Express yourself"

"Deeper and deeper"

"Rescue me"

"Future lovers"

"Hung up"

"Celebration"

"Don't cry for me Argentina" (Miami mix)

"It's so cool"

Guest ursaminorjim

Love getting two new songs on the same week, can't beat that.

Amen, brother.

And as "bonus" Madonna tracks go? This wins. "Superpop" what? "History" who?

It's alright. The house beat is nothing spectacular, but I understand it's appeal. It chugs along nicely. I hate how she pronounces her "R's" in this though.

I still think "Revolver" is VERY GOOD, "Celebration" is good but not great - however, I think it is a step above this track.

And aye, a good week indeed. :)