CELEBRATION - THE VIDEO

le smoking

From DLISTED.com

Scenes from the Cougar Convention take two!

This is Vadge's "nothing special" video for "Celebration" which is a single off of her latest greatest hits album. It's just Vadge grinding and humping it like she has an itch in her crotch that she can't scratch. Put a tube of Premarin on it!

Lourdes and Baby Jesus both make cameos in this video. My favorite part comes courtesy of the latter. While Baby Jesus pretends to spin (awww...endearing), Madonna comes around, strips off his jacket and shows us all what her money can buy. Yes, Madonna, we know Baby Jesus is your whore.

http://idolator.com/5269892/madonnas-four-minutes-to-save-her-set-run-out

Meanwhile, prolific music-video director Joseph Kahn has made a play to direct Madge’s next clip, saying via Twitter, “Madonna, I am your demon directing spawn who knows how to take care of you. Enough with the Swedes & their white walls. Call me.” Hey, he did direct Britney Spears’ clip for “Toxic”…

I think it's just sad how Madonna just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. I don't for a second buy that she's saving all the good stuff for the next album. I think she's just spent these days.

And I hope I'm not the only one who thinks it's just bizarre and somewhat inappropriate that Madge is trolloping around with her rebound-guy in a video that features her kids. I can't imagine Lourdes is the least bit thrilled to be watching Mommy undressing her rebound guy in front her, esp. after years of being raised by a real father like Guy Richie.

They must have quite the interesting family dinners these days.

I think it's just sad how Madonna just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore. I don't for a second buy that she's saving all the good stuff for the next album. I think she's just spent these days.

And I hope I'm not the only one who thinks it's just bizarre and somewhat inappropriate that Madge is trolloping around with her rebound-guy in a video that features her kids. I can't imagine Lourdes is the least bit thrilled to be watching Mommy undressing her rebound guy in front her, esp. after years of being raised by a real father like Guy Richie.

They must have quite the interesting family dinners these days.

Stop projecting your own judgemental hangups onto someone you don't even know. You have no clue as to what Lola feels or thinks.

I think it's just sad how Madonna just doesn't seem to give a shit anymore.

Yeah, she totally doesnt give a shit. Even if she went out of her way to pull her hair back, put on a wig, and wear a new expensive dress, it's all nothing. And her getting her daughter to dance in the video and wear an iconic outfit she previously wear in the past, it's nothing, just soooooo lazy. She really doesnt give a shit these days anymore. Heck, i doubt its even Madonna in the video. Yepp, good ol lazy madonna.

:rolleyes:

Oh Christ! It's called an opinion. If you don't want to hear it then you know where ignore is.

Opps, looks like ive been hitting the "reply" button instead.

mah bad

My sister sent me a text message when I was on my way to work this morning;

'Madonna has the Louboutin boots that I wanted from Net a Porter in her new video. Have you seen it yet?'

Then I got a message from my best friend saying;

'SB! I've just seen the video for celebration! It's amazing. I just danced round the toilets at work while watching it on my phone. So Erotica esque!! x x x'

ahahhahahahahah.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA. Lets not get it twisted. The reason Madonna is dancing alone is simply due to scheduling. It is because Madonna is too busy to dance with her dancers, too busy doing other things. I think the video is fantastic for its energy, and the freestyling is all great in the video. However, I wish they would have done her hair in a Chignon, with super smokey eyes. Then put some narrative into the video and some interaction with other people. It would have lifted it from a nice, fun, watchable video...to legendary status. Like Hung up, the closest thing she has done to a legendary video in a long time.

No she's in the group scene as well

she is in the room with them. she's on the right hand side, with the cat eyes/bandit headband on. her hair is long and she's dancing around

there's another dancer with light brown/blond hair, but madonna is the one with the blondest and she's got all black on and the black & white socks. at one point, she grabs i think sofia or another dark haired dancer from behind and hugs them.

Guest hot revolver

Guys, wb is simply not giving madonna the money she needs to make a decent music video. its not her fault she only has black or white walls to work with

Guest chatty kathy

MTV: Madonna Returns To Her Dark Era With 'Celebration' Video

Sep 1 2009

By James Montgomery

Madonna Returns To Her Dark Era With 'Celebration' Video

The clip, directed by Jonas Åkerlund, is the first from her upcoming greatest-hits package of the same name, due September 29.

What's your favorite era of Madonna? This is a fairly open-ended question, one certain to get about a million different responses. For every fan of the "Material Girl" Maddy, there are just as many who swear by her "Vogue" version, or her spiritual, "Ray of Light" relaunch, or even her recent turns as a political activist, a disco diva or a candy aficionado. Really, there are no wrong answers here.

But, if you really want to raise eyebrows, try telling a Madonna fanatic that you're a huge fan of her Dark Era, a period that runs roughly from the release of The Immaculate Collection in 1990 to her disastrous appearance on "Late Night With David Letterman" in 1994. This was when she tackled the politics of sexuality head-on — whether it be with the "Justify My Love" video, or the "Sex" book, or the Erotica album — and got down and dirty (the "Deeper and Deeper" video, the "Body of Evidence" movie) and basically wasn't afraid of offending anyone ever.

Needless to say, this was a period when most didn't get what Madonna was going for because, well, it usually wasn't all that clear.

Still, looking back on that Dark Era now, it's pretty fascinating. Madonna went farther than any pop icon before her (or, somewhat understandably, after) — she pushed the envelope with glee and never looked back for a second. In retrospect, it's clear she wasn't being desperate; she was being brilliant. If only we could expect the same from the pop stars of present day.

Anyway, I mention all of that because on Tuesday (September 1), Madonna's "Celebration" video premiered on the iTunes music store. It is directed by Jonas Åkerlund, who helped shepherd her back to respectability with his hyperkinetic 1998 video for "Ray of Light," and features cameos by Madge's boyfriend (model/DJ Jesus Luz) and daughter (Lourdes, who makes a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance toward the end). It is pretty great, particularly because it is a direct throwback to Madonna's Dark Era.

We have Madonna popping and locking and pawing at herself, striking a series of provocative (and sometimes even submissive) poses, groping and grinding guiltlessly on her chiseled boytoy ... and doing it all in a gynecologically cut dress and knee-high boots. She is 51, twice divorced, a mother of four and she is (quite rightfully) unashamed by any of this. Sexual politics, anyone?

As for the song itself, well, it's a straightforward lunge for the dark and dirty clubs — the kind she hasn't really made since "Deeper and Deeper" (and probably hasn't visited since then, either). Produced by DJ Paul Oakenfold, it's all pulsing sirens, wobbly bass and four-on-the-floor beat, with an expansive electro chorus that sounds like a truckload of Nintendo Entertainment Systems exploding in unison (only sexier).

I'm not sure if "Celebration" — which is meant to promote her career-spanning greatest-hits package of the same name (due September 29) — signifies Madonna's return to her Dark Era (the other new song on the album, a collaboration with Lil Wayne called "Revolver," might hint at other things), but it would be pretty amazing if it did. I'm not certain even Madge has got the stones to try it again, but there's definitely a void to fill these days if she did. The world could use a good spanking, and we already know Madonna's got the dominatrix getup.

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1620512/20090901/madonna.jhtml