CELEBRATION -BRAND NEW TV AD

cosmic_system

Looks great.

I don't think we can gauge which versions will be on the album based on thead, though. After all, TIC ad used the original album versions in the ad. :)

This ad uses TIC versions for the 83-90 songs, but then it's the album version of "Vogue" (pretty sure, anyways).

The songs used in the ad actually wouldn't make a bad single-CD version of the album. But, it would be short one song (if it's 18 and 18). And, all 83-90 tracks, except for 4. hehe

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa Don't Preach

La Isla Bonita

Lucky Star

Open Your Heart

Dress You Up

Cherish

Express Yourself

Into the Groove

Like a Prayer

Music

Ray of Light

Hung Up

Vogue

Celebration

Guest Pud Whacker

The songs used in the ad actually wouldn't make a bad single-CD version of the album. But, it would be short one song (if it's 18 and 18). And, all 83-90 tracks, except for 4. hehe

Holiday

Like a Virgin

Material Girl

Papa Don't Preach

La Isla Bonita

Lucky Star

Open Your Heart

Dress You Up

Cherish

Express Yourself

Into the Groove

Like a Prayer

Music

Ray of Light

Hung Up

Vogue

Celebration

thats like a gas station cassette. no thanks HG!!! :lol:

So, TIC is like a gas station cassette, PUD? Uh huh . :)

TIC era was her heyday (when we look at all aspects), that's undeniable. But, I would be surprised if the single disc had just 3 tracks from 1992-2008 (even though the double disc looks like it will be undeniably 1982-1990-focused).

Of course its going to be 80s centric, they really want sales. Its just proof how greedy warner really is.

Greedy? I don't know about that? If I was Madonna, I certainly would make sure I pull out the tracks I know that will be most popular. It's not about being greedy. It's about making sure they put out something that will grab people and sell. And we're fooling ourselves to think Madonna doesn't care about the money. As long as I remember... even back in the early days, she made sure what ever she did would generate revenue for her.