Madonna celebrates her b'day with bf Jesus Luz - pix

Andra

Madonna has finally said loud and proud that she is in love with her boytoy Jesus Luz.

This week, the pair are in Italy with all her kids in tow, celebrating her 51st birthday.

Friends of the pop icon reveal that Madge confessed her love for the young model during a speech she gave at her birthday dinner when her Madgesty said, "He's the love of my life. He has been so strong around me. I can't thank him enough."

Oh, we're sure he feels the same way. You are quite the rich catch, Madge!

But, will it last? Perhaps, as long as Jesus stays in line, we don't see Madonna getting tired of him any time soon. And he would be a lovely addition to the multi-cultural family!

-perez

What a bunch of crap.

Guest waiting

she is?

ok well then im convinced this little "outing" is a stunt of her. ;) im sure they really like each other but thats all there is to it.

Stunt? The woman is horny for latin penis - period. She was married to uber-white Guy for so long the hunger insider of her was crying out to be satisfied; however, this clearly will not last. Madonna has 9 years to go before she reaches 60 - there is no way Jesus would stick around til then unless he is waiting for her to die so that he can take all her money. She should marry Guy O and be done with it, they have been unofficially married for years now anyway.

Stunt? The woman is horny for latin penis - period. She was married to uber-white Guy for so long the hunger insider of her was crying out to be satisfied; however, this clearly will not last. Madonna has 9 years to go before she reaches 60 - there is no way Jesus would stick around til then unless he is waiting for her to die so that he can take all her money. She should marry Guy O and be done with it, they have been unofficially married for years now anyway.

u seem like such a miserable person

She looks great and i'm glad she had a good birthday! I like her hair with all that body init! So her and J...its true then...haha deary me!

The "Jesus is the love of my life" quote is most surely made up as it comes from The Mirror. I'm sure M and Jesus are really into each other, she enjoys everything he has to offer and they probably say "I love you" to each other a lot (this reminds me how she wrote I love you in Portuguese on Guy O Twitter... LOL)! However, I highly doubt she would declarer that he's the love of her life.

I love this outfit.

Looks like Ingrid is checking out M in this one:

madonna%20bday%2017aug09%2003.jpg

madonna%20bday%2017aug09%2004.jpg

madonna%20bday%2017aug09%2001.jpg

madonna%20bday%2017aug09%2008.jpg

madonna%20bday%2017aug09%2009.jpg

I thought I had already posted here! Damn it!

Madonna looks GORGEOUS, so beautiful, especially in the party pictures..

I love the shirt that she is wearing in the water, and Marcy is wearing one that says "I :heart: MADONNA" lol.gif soo cute!!!

Guest jamesshot

Why does everyone say she is all about latin cock? Aside from those ridiculous stories from the early 80's, she has married 2 white guys, and dated scores of other white and black guys. I would say she just likes the cock. She isn't that picky about the color. :)

The "Jesus is the love of my life" quote is most surely made up as it comes from The Mirror. I'm sure M and Jesus are really into each other, she enjoys everything he has to offer and they probably say "I love you" to each other a lot (this reminds me how she wrote I love you in Portuguese on Guy O Twitter... LOL)! However, I highly doubt she would declarer that he's the love of her life.

I love this outfit.

Looks like Ingrid is checking out M in this one:

Definetly checking her out in the first picture.

In the second look at Ingrid's stupid face s171.gif, so in love with the Queen laffy.gif

Guest Not4Pussies

u know who's notably absent from all the festivities?

steven klein

even alek keshishian and jonas akerlund were invited

u know who's notably absent from all the festivities?

steven klein

even alek keshishian and jonas akerlund were invited

Who says he wasn't invited? He does have hos own hot career, so perhaps he was BUSY. I'm sure they're as tight as ever, will make more pics that piss off the fans.

Obviously not everyone is able to attend her birthday every year; not everyone can always take a few days off and fly to the other side of the pond. Note that many other of her friends were absent aw well; like Gwyneth, Rosie, Mark Jacobs with his fiancee, etc. Many were absent last year as well.

Adorable pic! So many great photos there.

INFphoto_1046732_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046715_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046724_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046726_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046192_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046191_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046720_full.jpg

Why does everyone say she is all about latin cock? Aside from those ridiculous stories from the early 80's, she has married 2 white guys, and dated scores of other white and black guys. I would say she just likes the cock. She isn't that picky about the color. :)

Actually, I believe there's some truth in those stories about her cruising around for young Latin men in her limo, as it was reported be several sources at the time. Though as I recall it was more late 80's - early 90's, or perhaps it was both; as she was back to good old fun time after her divorce from Sean.

Jenny Shimizu also said that she used to along with her in those cruises. There was even a BI about her giving the gift that keeps on giving, AKA 'the herp' to one of those young Latinos. Not sure whether the herp thing is true, but I do believe there was some hunting in limos for Latin peen back then.

Obviously not everyone is able to attend her birthday every year; not everyone can always take a few days off and fly to the other side of the pond. Note that many other of her friends were absent aw well; like Gwyneth, Rosie, Mark Jacobs with his fiancee, etc. Many were absent last year as well.

Adorable pic! So many great photos there.

INFphoto_1046732_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046715_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046724_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046726_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046192_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046191_full.jpg

INFphoto_1046720_full.jpg

the second pic of M & jesus in teh water and she is smiling....

IT LOOKS LIKE A SEX BOOK OUTTAKE !!!! THATS INSANE! she loox sooo young in that pic. shit!

Actually, I believe there's some truth in those stories about her cruising around for young Latin men in her limo, as it was reported be several sources at the time. Though as I recall it was more late 80's - early 90's, or perhaps it was both; as she was back to good old fun time after her divorce from Sean.

Jenny Shimizu also said that she used to along with her in those cruises with her. There was even a BI about her giving the gift that keeps on giving, AKA 'the herp' to one of those young Latinos. Not sure whether the herp thing is true, but I do believe there was some hunting in limos for Latin peen back then.

" Latin Peen " rotfl.gif

the second pic of M & jesus in teh water and she is smiling....

IT LOOKS LIKE A SEX BOOK OUTTAKE !!!! THATS INSANE! she loox sooo young in that pic. shit!

Yeah, she looks great there. There are other great pix of her in the water @ TMZ, where she looks radiant; beautiful and happy.

Aww Madonna looks so happy and lovely. I'm loving all of these pics!! Jesus is so yummy, and although there's always going to be people who say that he's a gold digger, he seems to be happy around Madonna. I don't know, I think he actually really cares about her, the way he looks at her in some of the pics is soo cute and sweet :inlove:

wow she looks pretty fucking cool here, much better than that lacey load of shit she was wearing on the boat. She should go to public events looking this cool.