I adore this : CANDY SHOP.

acko

Guest boytoyville

Candy shop is one of my all time favorites. I don't care what anyone says. I love this tour opener. I think it's perfect!

I'm doing the My sugar is raw part... I love the bit at 0:51-0:57..the little walk & leg thing :wow:

*points at pussy*LOLLY PHAAAP..HALF SOME MHOREEEEEE..

& I strongly advice u lot 2 do 4:21 & 5:27 in Italy sometime...

My sugar is raw!...my sugar is raw! :chuckle: It's how i lost my voice...

wow! ITALIANS really DO IT BETTER. They are all singing to CS!!!! I wish I could have been in that audience. here in atlanta I was surrounded by middle aged gheys and cougar fag hags :boring:

Oh yeah and I live for this opening!!!

wow! ITALIANS really DO IT BETTER. They are all singing to CS!!!! I wish I could have been in that audience. here in atlanta I was surrounded by middle aged gheys and cougar fag hags :boring:

Oh yeah and I live for this opening!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WENT TO THE ATLANTA SHOW!?!?!?!?!

SO DID I!!!! :inlove:

I Was Surronded by Old Men, A Few Excited Fags, and Some REALLY DRUNK White Girls. :dry:

But I Swear I Was the Loudest in My Section. :chuckle:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WENT TO THE ATLANTA SHOW!?!?!?!?!

SO DID I!!!! :inlove:

I Was Surronded by Old Men, A Few Excited Fags, and Some REALLY DRUNK White Girls. :dry:

But I Swear I Was the Loudest in My Section. :chuckle:

wow!!! you live here or did you just come in for the show?

Yeah I was there. I had two drunk old ladies to my left and a couple of boring, old alpharetta queens to the right. :electropop:

I was the only one jumping and shouting and stuff, I didn't care I had me a good time, I just wish there would have been some cool/fun people around me. I swear next tour I'm going overseas!!!!! wasn't she like two hrs late? lol

wow!!! you live here or did you just come in for the show?

Yeah I was there. I had two drunk old ladies to my left and a couple of boring, old alpharetta queens to the right. :electropop:

I was the only one jumping and shouting and stuff, I didn't care I had me a good time, I just wish there would have been some cool/fun people around me. I swear next tour I'm going overseas!!!!! wasn't she like two hrs late? lol

My Dad Lives There, So He Flew Me Out for the Show.

And Yes!!! she was More than 90 Minutes Late! :p But I Didnt Mind.

Not to Mention It was FREEZING/ RAINY Outside.

I Was Higher Up in the Seats, and Mostly Everyone Around me was old enough to be my Father.

But I Stood Up the ENTIRE CONCERT Too. I Danced to Every song & I Even Sang "Expres Yourself" during the Requests.

I Really Enjoyed Myself, but I do wish the other People were as Excited as I Was.

Quick Question: (During the 90 Minute Wait) Did You Notice the Crowd Going Crazy Whenever the 'Bacardi Liquor' Ads Appeared? :lol:

My Dad Lives There, So He Flew Me Out for the Show.

And Yes!!! she was More than 90 Minutes Late! :p But I Didnt Mind.

Not to Mention It was FREEZING/ RAINY Outside.

I Was Higher Up in the Seats, and Mostly Everyone Around me was old enough to be my Father.

But I Stood Up the ENTIRE CONCERT Too. I Danced to Every song & I Even Sang "Expres Yourself" during the Requests.

I Really Enjoyed Myself, but I do wish the other People were as Excited as I Was.

Quick Question: (During the 90 Minute Wait) Did You Notice the Crowd Going Crazy Whenever the 'Bacardi Liquor' Ads Appeared? :lol:

Yeah it was such a nasty day, but I'm glad it was cool out so I could wear my new hoodie. I warned my boyfriend about the lateness beforehand but he still couldn't believe it. I told him I would wait for the queen forever!!! I was up the whole time, also sang every song. I also let my boyfriend know he was forbidden to sit. No I don't remember the Bacardi thing tho. How did you think the show was compared to youtube clips?

Yeah it was such a nasty day, but I'm glad it was cool out so I could wear my new hoodie. I warned my boyfriend about the lateness beforehand but he still couldn't believe it. I told him I would wait for the queen forever!!! I was up the whole time, also sang every song. I also let my boyfriend know he was forbidden to sit. No I don't remember the Bacardi thing tho. How did you think the show was compared to youtube clips?

I Was With My Cousin & She Only Knows "Music" & "Hung Up" Yet She Still had a fun time.

I Was Far From the Stage & I WAS STILL BLOWN AWAY :wow: :wow: :wow:

Its Like She Had Way More Energy That Night in Atlanta.

Although the 'Tube Screen Thing' Was Broken, Her Dancing Was Better And She Sounded Great.

But The Youtube Clips/ The DVD Can Never Capture the Magic of the Concert. :thumbsup:

Guest boytoyville
Fuck this song is shit :lol:

I think it's one of those songs you either love or hate and personally I have loved it from day one. The fact that the performance of it in Sticky and Sweet is perfection is just icing on the cake for me.

See which flavor you LAK and I'll have it for you *caresses Jason's beautiful face* come on into my STOH I've got candy GALOW *WHIP!*

it was UNREAL!! :dramatic:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
I think it's one of those songs you either love or hate and personally I have loved it from day one. The fact that the performance of it in Sticky and Sweet is perfection is just icing on the cake for me.

Fans kept telling me how WONDERFUL the opening with Candy was, and how it elevated it to new heights. I wish it did for me, because this is the most dull opener she's ever had imo.

It's a really uneventful opener, I agree. Possibly her lamest since the 80's. I do like the performance though, which is good mainly because of how incredible she looks and how much fun she has with it. There's a reason I hated it when she did it at Roseland but liked it during Dry & Sour. It's only because of her. At Roseland it was all new and she hadn't worked the kinks out of it - now it comes really easy to her and it's great to watch.