I adore this : CANDY SHOP.

acko

I was really upset last year :chuckle:

You weren't the only one. I was becoming horribly obsessed by it (I still think she's not quite happy with her right eye / side though).

Candy Shop is all kinds of great and to think that everyone shat over it for most of the year.

I like it when she goes *ur feet*

& points @ her feet... :lol:

ohh i had to look again to notice that. its at 1:32. :lmao: she does it so fast and subtly its funny.

ohh i had to look again to notice that. its at 1:32. :lmao: she does it so fast and subtly its funny.

Normally it's a bit more noticeable..but her jacket (sleeve) didn't come off as smoothly as usual in this clip

so she had 2 rush the *ur feet* part :chuckle:

Yes I'm obsessed :confused:

The return of the face :inlove:

It's all about those few seconds before she starts singing. :wow:

AND the slightly side-parted hair, that's definitely working for her.

Miguel posted the old new face. :fag:

So weird how the hair was an itegral part of the new face..It was so functional, like cheek draperies. :nocomment:

Suedy the news anchor here quoted u while they showed CANDY SHOP @Werchter

Madonna opens 1st ever Belgian show while spreading her legs :lmao:

*cue footage of the queen on her throne*

I love LOVE love LOVE CANDY SHOP.

You know what BOYS -

It had already been established a long time ago that S&S was a better tour than Confessions (and Reinvention) but I'd have to say that C - A - N - D - Y is also a better opener than "Future Lovers." OK, entrance wise maybe "Vogue" was 'grander' but as a performance I do prefer "Candy Shop" too.

Honestly if the whole song was performed on the THRONE I'd still love it 110% :wow:

Miguel posted the old new face. :fag:

So weird how the hair was an itegral part of the new face..It was so functional, like cheek draperies. :nocomment:

Suedy the news anchor here quoted u while they showed CANDY SHOP @Werchter

Madonna opens 1st ever Belgian show while spreading her legs :lmao:

*cue footage of the queen on her throne*

I love LOVE love LOVE CANDY SHOP.

Honestly it's like the entrance we had all been dreaming of

We all wanted her to open a show with her legs WIDE OPEN and now she's done it for us all :thumbsup:

:wow:

OK so it's gonna be

Isaac, Suede, Miguel and acko

I'll be your ONE STOP

Candy SHAAAAHAAP

EverythAAAIIING

That I GAAHT

I'll be your one STOP

Candy STOOOORE

LAAALLIPAAAHHHP

Have some more

Ok let's do the My SUGAR IS RAW arm/leg so-mid-'90s routine now :wow:

You know what BOYS -

It had already been established a long time ago that S&S was a better tour than Confessions (and Reinvention) but I'd have to say that C - A - N - D - Y is also a better opener than "Future Lovers." OK, entrance wise maybe "Vogue" was 'grander' but as a performance I do prefer "Candy Shop" too.

Honestly if the whole song was performed on the THRONE I'd still love it 110% :wow:

I swear I accidently watched a bit of a Future Lovers performance this morning on tube..

& it felt like I was watching some stupid barbie.. :D

I could not relate 2 it anymore..

I swear I accidently watched a bit of a Future Lovers performance this morning on tube..

& it felt like I was watching some stupid barbie.. :D

I could not relate 2 it anymore..

I know right

It hurts, I swear. I feel awful because I did love it once upon a time. But it's just not the same after we had the return of vulgar legs-open Madonna, cause after all we fell in love with that Madonna and not Guy Ritchie's Madonna. :nocomment:

AND the slightly side-parted hair, that's definitely working for her.

it makes all the difference !! :thumbsup:

Candy Shop was absolutely incredible!! becuz it was the opener it was the 1st ever live performance i've seen by her and when I saw her dancing on the chair and then coming down the stairs I almost had an orgasm!! :dramatic:

@1:14 my favorite part I love the quick steps here and the stage flashing was amazing :thumbsup:

OK so it's gonna be

Isaac, Suede, Miguel and acko

I'll be your ONE STOP

Candy SHAAAAHAAP

EverythAAAIIING

That I GAAHT

I'll be your one STOP

Candy STOOOORE

LAAALLIPAAAHHHP

Have some more

Ok let's do the My SUGAR IS RAW arm/leg so-mid-'90s routine now :wow:

Can I do the stair part? :wow: You know, when she walks down :D

But I must say I really do disagree about which tour is better (re Confessions/Dry & Sour). Perfections takes the cake for me, but they both CREAM Reinvention Tour which looks SO bad now.

EVERYTHAAAANG :wow: