"CELEBRATION" HAS LEAKED!!!!!

Guest bulgar

Guest Pud Whacker
Aren't you TIRED of all this blah blah blah about radio ariplay etc? Why some of her fans (well, most of them here) can't just enjoy the music?It's like a fucking Mimi board.

ive been over that shyt since 1998. who even listens to top 40 radio anymore?

Guest Danny86
Aren't you TIRED of all this blah blah blah about radio ariplay etc? Why some of her fans (well, most of them here) can't just enjoy the music?It's like a fucking Mimi board.

:lmao: I know, I can't believe certain people want the song to be release LATER because they want to show off to Mariah fans on forums.

The worst will be when HitsDailyDouble is going to count the GH sales, I think we're gonna see some suicides here.

on a second full listen, the song really builds to a great club track but I find the lyrics of the first verse clumsy and the "step to the beat" part seemed thrown in awkwardly.

Stiill, it really builds in to a late 90s euphoric trance type tune by the end and I really like that. It's a definite hit here but I can't see it doing anything in the US apart from the pink route - Dance Club Chart No1, every other chart - bubbling under at best.

Do you really think that it won't sell a decent number of digital copies, though? Think about it - a brand new Madonna track, not available anywhere else - base sales alone should be more than enough to get it into the Top 40 even with zero airplay. I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

Guest Danny86

Yeah, if Shakira's "She-Wolf" could debut in the top 40, can't see why this won't do.

Sorry Pud & Cosmic, I'll stop now! :angel:

Unfortunately... I still want you guys to VOTE VOTE VOTE! :provoke:

The following stations already have "Celebrate" on their request pages:

KNGY San Francisco

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KNGY-FM

WIOQ Philadelphia

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=WIOQ-FM

WXKS Boston

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=WXKS-FM

KNHC Seattle

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=KNHC-FM

X081 SiriusXM BPM

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationp...p?c_let=X081-FM

It's also funny how some of these stations don't have Obsessed on the request list!

Now about the song! I LOVE IT! Was kinda shaky at the beginning with the synths, but then her voice jumped in and the verse is PERFECT! :inlove: And I love how she actually sounded HUMAN :lmao: during the spoken part, for the first time since Everybody! I LOVE IT!!! :headbang:

ive been over that shyt since 1998. who even listens to top 40 radio anymore?

:thumbsup: Exactly, since the introduction of digital music and all the satellite-radio stuff I don't know one-person that listens to the radio anymore---it's all about "digital-sales" now.

As for me, if it's not on my iPod I don't hear it.

Guest Pud Whacker
Yeah, if Shakira's "She-Wolf" could debut in the top 40, can't see why this won't do.

Sorry Pud & Cosmic, I'll stop now! :angel:

:rotfl:

hey, dont get me wrong, its always the cherry on the cake when it does well. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Exactly, since the introduction of digital music and all the satellite-radio stuff I don't know one-person that listens to the radio anymore---it's all about "digital-sales" now.

As for me, if it's not on my iPod I don't hear it.

PREACH. I'm so sick of all this talk about radio and sales and all that... How CHILDISH. Just enjoy the CHOON

Love the verses on this song, especially the part aobut "whispering in your ear", the talking part is just the best too...the remixes are going to be HOT for this song---can't wait to get them all!

my friend emailed me the MP3 earlier... it's rather good! i would call it happy housey / trancey? the backing music in the chorus is quite calvin harris 'i'm not alone'-esque.

Guest Pud Whacker
Love the verses on this song, especially the part aobut "whispering in your ear", the talking part is just the best too...the remixes are going to be HOT for this song---can't wait to get them all!

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
CLASSIC MADONNA, PERIOD!

I can see #1 everywhere.

:thumbsup:

how can everyone not love it? it just thrashes and makes you want to move!!!!!

the chorus is so infectious.

thing is, even with 'outdated', ' tired' production or not, it somehow works and is simply CATCHY as hell = successful pop song. I cant get the melody and lyics out of my damn head - just pounding away lol. While its not as instantly euphoric as Hung Up, its equally as infectious.

theres no denying its catchy its just the god awful production makes it utterly embarrassing, if this were the lead single for her latest studio album she would be ripped to shreds by anyone with the slightest bit of tatse in music. I think she needs to go away and get inspired again.

Guest gloriesbarcelona
first thing you know the song is over and it's stuck in your head. Soooooooooo goooooooooooood!!! :luv:

Absolutely! I'm hearing it even though I don't have my iPod on :lol: