S&S - St. Petersburg, Russia - 2 Aug

sniper

Guest boytoyville

Check out the heavy rain before the show started. She really has had some bad luck with weather lately. I'm glad it stopped so people could put their umbrellas away so everyone could see.

P.S. You get to see the guy filming a lot of these videos I am posting and he is pretty hot lol. Love me some Russian accents by the way. SSSOOO HOT!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLegostaev#pl...s/6/RaTEf76ON50

Guest boytoyville

Wow, she really did have a big problem with that jacket again. She kept her composure very nicely though.

More from the tribe forum (Lollapalooza):

M. went to the ballet in St. Petersburg. She was seated in the Royal box. :vanitybonet:

After the performance the lights were dimmed for a moment, so that Madonna and Co. could leave the Royal box without being photographed by the public from the stalls. Madonna went backstage to greet the choreographer Boris Eifman and his lead dancers as well as introduce her kids - Lola and David.

000lor.jpg

0001wer.jpg

0002s.jpg

video

more videos

Guest boytoyville

Go to www.madonna.com to see an awesome video guy took of Madonna singing give it to me in Saint Petersberg. It's so cool to see his videos cause he is so close to the action! You get to see the crowd as if you were one of the dancers.

Fuck, I was there and let me say that it really was the best show ever! Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna... Those bitches do not come close! :dramatic: She was absolutely amazing and simply oozed charisma! I thought that she wasn't going to outdo herself this time, but she proved me wrong. She really is The Queen. When the show began, I was wet as fuck but it was totally worth it. Also managed to hook up with some cute Russian guys there, so... :inlove:

• 2 weeks later...