S&S - Oslo, Norway - 28 & 30 July

Guest Danny86

Guest boytoyville

Madonna sales have been way up on Norway leading up to the concerts, Both Hard Candy albums have been the Itunes top 10 with some other studio albums on the list. Currently here is where her albums are on I-tunes.

#2 Hard Candy Deluxe

#7 Standard Hard Candy

#9 True Blue

#12 Like a Virgin

#15 Like a Prayer

#32 Confessions

#38 Erotica

#67 First album

There is no Immaculate on the list. Norway looks like it prefers her studio albums which is great!

Madonna sales have been way up on Norway leading up to the concerts, Both Hard Candy albums have been the Itunes top 10 with some other studio albums on the list. Currently here is where her albums are on I-tunes.

#2 Hard Candy Deluxe

#7 Standard Hard Candy

#9 True Blue

#12 Like a Virgin

#15 Like a Prayer

#32 Confessions

#38 Erotica

#67 First album

There is no Immaculate on the list. Norway looks like it prefers her studio albums which is great!

which is the difference betwwen the deluxe HC and the standar one?

i was there and is was so amazing. she looked so good and it really looked like she had a good time. the crowd was a little stiff, but they really went wild for LIB, LAP and GI2M. at the moment i am too blown away to write anything clever, but here are som pics:

http://www.nrk.no/nyheter/1.6711610?index=false

and yes, she did reherse revolver, or at least it was played during soundcheck, but that was all we heard of it.

Guest boytoyville
she looked cute lol

like it when she doesn't go by the script and gets silly

Seriously that was a tour highlight. I bet she was suprised because it's usually so dark that she can't see mosy of the crowd, so she was probably like damn a lot of people like coming to see me. lol It was SSSSO CUTE!

Guest boytoyville
WORST CROWD EVER!

It's a Scandiavian thing, they are a more reserved people and polite. They aren't into yelling and screaming like a lot of other places. She can tell by peoples expressions in the videos thought that they are amazed looking at her and are having a good time! :)

Guest Danny86

I believe the Zurich and Vienna crowds were like this. :p

I agree it's a Scandinavian thing, but must be weird for Madonna after 10 shows that had great crowds!

Guest boytoyville

^ She didn't it's because the sun doesn't set until like after 10pm in the Nordic countries this time of year.

It's a Scandiavian thing, they are a more reserved people and polite. They aren't into yelling and screaming like a lot of other places. She can tell by peoples expressions in the videos thought that they are amazed looking at her and are having a good time! :)

but it's good to see that they went wild for the Jackson tribute, and dropped their polite attitude for a few minutes :thumbsup: